Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Image of a Distant World.

Hazzard

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• Fluffybunny

• Adramaleck

• indeed

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat. Too bad there's no intelligent life there.

As opposed to here? :hmm:

:lol: To true Fluffy.

I can't wait to see what we discover in the future.

It's tough to say whether or not there is actually intelligent life on planets distant (10,000+lightyears) for one simple reason - we're seeing the planet's past.

Edited by Adramaleck

It's tough to say whether or not there is actually intelligent life on planets distant (10,000+lightyears) for one simple reason - we're seeing the planet's past.

Well the reason I said I doubt there is intelligent life is because Brown Dwarfs aren't hospitable enough to sustain intelligent life forms, (this doesn't exclude unicellular organisms necessarily). It's too small to have nuclear fusion.

Well the reason I said I doubt there is intelligent life is because Brown Dwarfs aren't hospitable enough to sustain intelligent life forms, (this doesn't exclude unicellular organisms necessarily). It's too small to have nuclear fusion.

it'd depend on whether your talking about 'life as we know it', or 'life as we don't know it'.

it'd depend on whether your talking about 'life as we know it', or 'life as we don't know it'.

When I say intelligent I mean multicellular organisms that use reason. I just doubt that ther is any considering that that star doesn't emit enough light to sustain it.

It has to have like a mass between 10^28-84x10^28 kg.