Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New to UM, Hi!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

Hi, I'm new here.
I have always had abilities; visions, empath, communicating with those that have crossed over.  I don't know what the actual words are that you are supposed to use for these different ablilities, but I can describe them. I haven't had anyone to talk to about these, because in my family it is NOT considered a gift.

An incident happened several years ago that amplified these abilities.  Most of these abilities, I have just 'learned' to control.  Some I learned without even realizing that I could control them, I just thought it was how it worked.  Others I've struggled with and it just stopped being a struggle.  I hope I'm making sense.  I don't know why I can do what I can do...I just do it.

I'm hoping someone will be able to.....mentor?....me, for lack of better words.  I've done research online to the many different types of abilities.  I can do alot of them.  Is that even possible?  I guess I'm just looking for answers to questions that I have.

Thanks for your time
N

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Welcome to UM!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#3    MrBene

MrBene

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

Welcome to these wonderful forums! Hugs from Argentina!

#4    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,682 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Welcome to UM! :)

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#5    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,515 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Welcome N.

Just don't believe the first person that comes along that says they 'have all the answers to your questions'. Maybe just keep an open but discerning (and sometimes skeptical) mind. :)

#6    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 5,026 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

Hi, I'm a skeptic, but I wanna hear about your experiences.

Battle isn't wordplay.  It's skill and precision.  Get it? I'm better.

#7    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 26 August 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

Hi, I'm a skeptic, but I wanna hear about your experiences.

Well, thanks!  but if your a skeptic, then why would you be interested in my experience?  Just askin..

#8    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 26 August 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

Welcome N.

Just don't believe the first person that comes along that says they 'have all the answers to your questions'. Maybe just keep an open but discerning (and sometimes skeptical) mind. :)

Thanks....I know I won't... :)

#9    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

View PostNLC, on 26 August 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Well, thanks!  but if your a skeptic, then why would you be interested in my experience?  Just askin..
Hi and welcome!

These are discussion forums ;)

We have many claim things but no one has been able to prove anything.  It would be nice if these things existed, so it would be interesting to hear your experiences and how you justify your beliefs.

Posted Image

#10    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 26 August 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Hi and welcome!

These are discussion forums ;)

We have many claim things but no one has been able to prove anything.  It would be nice if these things existed, so it would be interesting to hear your experiences and how you justify your beliefs.
Good answer :)

#11    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 5,026 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostNLC, on 26 August 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

More than anything I like hearing people's stories.  And if that person has a belief in the paranormal and their beliefs are bound around experiences they've had, it makes their stories that more interesting to me,

#12    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

ok...I really don't know how to explain what I can do.  I am not a 'psychic professional' .  I don't pretend to know what is going on.  I've intentionally contacted someone from the other side on purpose once.  And the messages were shown to me in picture form.  I have the ability to sense what someone is feeling just by standing next to them.  I have vivid dreams about things that will happen (again these are random).  I am able to 'feel the illness' of someone who is sick (which by the way makes me a hell of a nurse.)  I know when my phone is going to ring and who it will be (I really don't need caller ID)  I'm able to do alot of things.  I don't know how to prove anything to anyone. So maybe if you just ask questions, then maybe I could answer them.....or try to..

#13    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 5,026 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

When did you first start recognizing these aspects of your life?

#14    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 26 August 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

More than anything I like hearing people's stories.  And if that person has a belief in the paranormal and their beliefs are bound around experiences they've had, it makes their stories that more interesting to me,

Also, a good answer....here's a story for you...
I moved into this house..wasn't very old, maybe 5 years or so.  I kept having these dreams of a man talking to me.  His face was badly burned on one side, but it didn't frighten me.  I had this dream several times, always different conversations.  On one of those nights, my husband woke up to the fire alarms in the house going off.  Each taking turns beeping only once.  This was around 1 am... He was in the kitchen when this was happening. I never heard them!  At the same time, I'm having a conversation with a burned man in my dreams.
The next couple of days I started to have visions of this man that would pop into my mind throughout the day, without being asleep.  I started doing some research online into burn victims that had died in that area.  There was a man, shot , and then put in his mini-van and drove to a spot right down the road from my house and his van was set on fire.  He was burned alive.  It happened almost exactly to the day that alarms and dreams started happening.
Now I can't prove to you that this actually happened.  But I know it did.  :)

Edited by NLC, 26 August 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#15    NLC

NLC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:46 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 26 August 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

When did you first start recognizing these aspects of your life?
Since I was a little girl...And then something happened several years ago, and the amplified

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users