Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

911 Pentagon Video Footage

• Please log in to reply
3292 replies to this topic

#3106    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 27 December 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Take a piece of paper and wave it as fast as you can through an open flame.

Did it catch fire?

No?

So why do those who promote / believe the CT also believe it impossible for a passport - or any of the other myriad examples of paper objects that survived the crashes at the WTC and similar examples from many other crashes, fires, explosions - traveling much faster than you can wave that piece of paper through a flame to have survived?

Its one thing to ask how it could have survived, but people who make claims that it couldn't or shouldn't have survived only show their ignorance and unwillingness to actually learn things for themselves or test things themselves.

Cz

Lmao!!! Ok make your soldiers wear paper ;)

On serious note, plane crashes blows up to smithereens, intense fire and heat enough to weaken steel (allegedly) building falls down into a nice neat pile, with all that fire, heat, debris, lead terrorists passport survives it all to be conveniently found on top of the rubble. Tell you what you can't write s better Hollywood fictitious action movie!!!

:)

#3107    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Ps, the authorities had the exact same drills training and scenario on the same day at the same time, I mean seriously you would one brain cell only to figure it's an inside job. How else to you motivate a whole nation to invade the poorest most war torn country on the planet?

#3108    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,910 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 27 December 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Take a piece of paper and wave it as fast as you can through an open flame.

Did it catch fire?

No?

So why do those who promote / believe the CT also believe it impossible for a passport - or any of the other myriad examples of paper objects that survived the crashes at the WTC and similar examples from many other crashes, fires, explosions - traveling much faster than you can wave that piece of paper through a flame to have survived?

Its one thing to ask how it could have survived, but people who make claims that it couldn't or shouldn't have survived only show their ignorance and unwillingness to actually learn things for themselves or test things themselves.

Cz

Every time I hear about the passport I remember about the Columbia disaster.  Fabric patches survived that intact as well as an experiment with live worms.  The worms were STILL alive after a breakup of the craft around 18 times the speed of sound and a fall of many tens of thousands of feet.  Then of course there are all the other pieces of paper that survived the WTC including IDs and credit cards from multiple passengers as well as some mail that was later delivered.

Edited by frenat, 27 December 2012 - 01:26 AM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#3109    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,137 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostLion6969, on 27 December 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Lmao!!! Ok make your soldiers wear paper ;)

On serious note, plane crashes blows up to smithereens, intense fire and heat enough to weaken steel (allegedly) building falls down into a nice neat pile, with all that fire, heat, debris, lead terrorists passport survives it all to be conveniently found on top of the rubble. Tell you what you can't write s better Hollywood fictitious action movie!!!

:)

Ok... seeing as you actually don't know the facts behind how and where the passport was found, I'll just go with the idea that you really don't care about what really happened, just what confirms your bias and ignorance and refrain from entertaining any more of your attempts at self-serving attention seeking.

Have a good evening.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 27 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#3110    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,019 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostLion6969, on 26 December 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

Personally I think the official report for 9-11 is more of a conspiracy than those questioning it!

I think all mililtary personnel should ditch Kevlar and go for the robust material that atta's passport was made of....they'll survive bullets but also intense fires and heat etc! They will be invincible!!!

Why?! After all, this passport was found in the wreckage of an Air India Express flight that killed 158 people.

Posted Image

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3111    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 27 December 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

Good to see you back, Kludge... :tu:
I'll be in and out for a while.  Designing the Waldos and learning C & compiled BASIC (Actually relearning BASIC in general) are taking a lot of my time and causing me to figuratively hit the (engineering) books again to a small degree.  "Figuratively" since what I need to refresh myself on is readily available on the internet.  At the same time, collecting the bitzenpieces has also been a trip since things like dead computer drives which I thought would be plentiful aren't.  I guess I could expect that of the 5-1/4" hard & floppy drives but the others - optical drives and the 3-1/2" & 2-1/2" drives - are quite a surprise.  The motors and some of the hardware are "the good stuff" so operational drives aren't required.

This discussion has taken on epic proportions for such a simple OP and I'm finding it ridiculous on one hand, comical on the other and just plain weird (and entertaining) overall.  At the moment, this is page 207 (or has it rolled over to 208?) of a topic that should have died around page 25. :no:  /facepalm

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#3112    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,019 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostLion6969, on 27 December 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

Ps, the authorities had the exact same drills training and scenario on the same day at the same time, I mean seriously you would one brain cell only to figure it's an inside job.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no:

How else to you motivate a whole nation to invade the poorest most war torn country on the planet?

What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993? What country did we send an army to nvade when terrorist blew up our embassies in Kenya and Tarzania? What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed the USS Cole? What country did we send an army to invade when Pan Am 103 was bombed out of the sky?

Hollywood movies do not count.

#3113    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,019 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostLion6969, on 27 December 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

On serious note, plane crashes blows up to smithereens, intense fire and heat enough to weaken steel (allegedly) building falls down into a nice neat pile, with all that fire, heat, debris,...

Well, there is this thing called gravity, so in that respect, we could not have expected the debris to collapse upward and onto the surface of the moon.

#3114    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 December 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

Hollywood movies do not count.
Whoa, I can see you've not followed the topic about Medledev admitting to the presence of aliens.  He even said that "Men In Black" was a documentary.  And we all know Russians do not have a sense of humor so it obviously wasn't a joke.  ;)

#3115    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 December 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993? What country did we send an army to nvade when terrorist blew up our embassies in Kenya and Tarzania? What country did we send an army to invade when terrorist bombed the USS Cole? What country did we send an army to invade when Pan Am 103 was bombed out of the sky?
Didn't need an army.  We just sent in the Girl Scouts during Cookie Season.  Can you think of anything more terrifying than troop after troop of determined Girl Scouts?

#3116    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,019 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostKludge808, on 27 December 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Didn't need an army.  We just sent in the Girl Scouts during Cookie Season.  Can you think of anything more terrifying than troop after troop of determined Girl Scouts?

How about Mrs Roper's kindergarten class?

#3117    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 December 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

How about Mrs Roper's kindergarten class?
That would do it as well.  :yes:

#3118    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,019 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostKludge808, on 27 December 2012 - 01:48 AM, said:

...He even said that "Men In Black" was a documentary.  

Well, shut my mouth wide open and raise the rent!!  He has now blown the govenment's cover and must now return his "Men in Black" identification card and secret decoder.

#3119    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 December 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

Well, shut my mouth wide open and raise the rent!!  He has now blown the govenment's cover and must now return his "Men in Black" identification card and secret decoder.
Yep, yep.  He'll also probably get a "visitor" or two.  And then have to take a vacation.  Or that's what they'll call it anyway.

#3120    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postfrenat, on 27 December 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

Every time I hear about the passport I remember about the Columbia disaster.  Fabric patches survived that intact as well as an experiment with live worms.  The worms were STILL alive after a breakup of the craft around 18 times the speed of sound and a fall of many tens of thousands of feet.  Then of course there are all the other pieces of paper that survived the WTC including IDs and credit cards from multiple passengers as well as some mail that was later delivered.

That's all great but the passport was on the plane that collided burnt out, smashed up etc did any papers from the plane besides that one convenient passport survive heat and fore capable of weakening steel.

Really all the authorities have to do is, simply show CCTV footage of terrorists boarding planes, not at ATMs etc but actual boarding, because every USA airport has CCTV footage all around the airport but especially where people board the plane. Let's see them getting on there......oh yeah that's right some of the terrorists are still alive aren't they?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users