Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Identifying how people steal your energy

control dramas celestine prophecy

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,512 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

I had a neighbor where I used to live that was stealing my energy, but I found the extension cord he had plugged into my patio socket and put a stop to it.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 16 November 2012 - 12:20 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#32    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

The "vampires" mentioned in the OP are just people that wear you out emotionally and physically with their neediness and codependency.

What about Predatory Spiritualists like myself?
We find someone who fits our needs and by connecting tendrils from our Subtle Body to theirs we siphon their Life-Force (prana, chi, ka, etc.) :devil:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#33    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,175 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 November 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

We find someone who fits our needs and by connecting tendrils from our Subtle Body to theirs we siphon their Life-Force (prana, chi, ka, etc.) :devil:
Are you calling yourself a predator? If I were you, I would think long and hard on what your next answer will be.

iheartsugarbear

#34    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

there are also the type that drain you of energy without even knowing it.. i know someone who only has to say "hi, how are you?" and im being drained.. she has no idea she is doing it.. clearly i dont see her anymore.. eek!!

#35    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,564 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 16 November 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

there are also the type that drain you of energy without even knowing it.. i know someone who only has to say "hi, how are you?" and im being drained.. she has no idea she is doing it.. clearly i dont see her anymore.. eek!!
Wouldn't that have more to do with what you associate with her in your own head? Of course she has no idea she is doing anything, most people would not have any idea what goes on in others heads when they are greeting them.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#36    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 16 November 2012 - 02:17 AM, said:

Are you calling yourself a predator? If I were you, I would think long and hard on what your next answer will be.
Predatory Spiritualism is not what you are thinking it is.
Aside of the lack of knowledge on this subject, are you aware that Homo Sapiens are predators, matter of fact we're at the top of the food chain.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#37    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,175 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

You called yourself a spiritual predator, that's a little different than the human race eating steak for dinner.

You are right, I do not have a deep understanding predatory spiritualism. To me it sounds like a bunch of self-absorbed, parasitic people who, if they can't in reality prey on weaker people at least like to pretend they do. Add to that mix vampires, werewolves and dragons.

iheartsugarbear

#38    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 16 November 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

You called yourself a spiritual predator, that's a little different than the human race eating steak for dinner.

You are right, I do not have a deep understanding predatory spiritualism. To me it sounds like a bunch of self-absorbed, parasitic people who, if they can't in reality prey on weaker people at least like to pretend they do. Add to that mix vampires, werewolves and dragons.
And you have peerlessly displayed your ignorance of the subject after admitting you do not have a deep understanding, I applaude you :clap:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#39    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

The "vampires" mentioned in the OP are just people that wear you out emotionally and physically with their neediness and codependency.

Ewww, that just sounds icky.  Keep the tendrils from your Subtle Body to yourself bub.  Whatever that means...  Posted Image

#40    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,175 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Whether or not you believe that I understand "Spiritual Predators" is irrelevant. You perceive yourself as a person who needs to prey on others. This I find distasteful and troubling.

We find someone who fits our needs

This is called grooming.

Again, I am warning you that you are treading a very fine line here.

iheartsugarbear

#41    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 16 November 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

Whether or not you believe that I understand "Spiritual Predators" is irrelevant. You perceive yourself as a person who needs to prey on others. This I find distasteful and troubling.

This is called grooming.

Again, I am warning you that you are treading a very fine line here.
If you prefer, I can explain Predatory Spirituality here so that you have an understanding of what you are dismissing as wrong or immoral?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#42    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,086 posts

• I don't want to believe; I want to know.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Here are a couple of links explaining this "Predatory Spirituality"....

http://forums.abraha...ry-Spirituality

http://www.esoterico...ry-spirituality

Apparently this practice utilizes "avatars to harness and channel "mental" energies or something...it is not what the name seems to imply...from what I read anyways.

Anyways..there seems to simply be those who just cannot maintain their own energy levels and they, often unintentionally and unconsciously, siphon that energy from others.
Often the elderly are like that, they unconsciously siphon energy from others...my dad's wife is like that, when I am with my dad alone then it is ok but once I am with them both then the draining begins.

Is it real I don't know, for all I know I could be imagining it all....

Edited by Ryu, 16 November 2012 - 05:23 PM.

Posted Image If you could go to my scroll and click my other egg, I'd appreciate it!
Visit my Forest of Mirrors Hold
My Tale of Dragons Lair

#43    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,175 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

If you prefer, I can explain Predatory Spirituality here so that you have an understanding of what you are dismissing as wrong or immoral?
I am by no means dismissing anything. In fact I pay very close attention to someone who names himself a predator. Period.

View PostRyu, on 16 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

*snip*.

Thank you for the links, Ryu. I actually read both those pages earlier this morning.

iheartsugarbear

#44    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 16 November 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

I am by no means dismissing anything. In fact I pay very close attention to someone who names himself a predator. Period.

Posted Image

I know it's a serious subject, but it never hurts to laugh too.  :D

#45    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,274 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

View PostRyu, on 16 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Apparently this practice utilizes "avatars to harness and channel "mental" energies or something...it is not what the name seems to imply...from what I read anyways.

Anyways..there seems to simply be those who just cannot maintain their own energy levels and they, often unintentionally and unconsciously, siphon that energy from others.
Often the elderly are like that, they unconsciously siphon energy from others...my dad's wife is like that, when I am with my dad alone then it is ok but once I am with them both then the draining begins.
Thanks for those links.. That was an interesting if not disturbing read i must say..
I don't know much if anything about Spiritual predators.. The thread is more about control dramas in our lives, identifying them, combating them, and stoping ourselves from using them.. but I guess there's something to discuss here..

View PostbooNyzarC, on 16 November 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

I know it's a serious subject, but it never hurts to laugh too.  :D
Lol, funnily enough that's how I imagine a Predatory Spiritualist would look like on the inside..
Disgusting and distorted.. I must say the whole concept of it sounds very disturbing..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users