Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Out of body experiences?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

Tell your story!
Last night i thought i woke up in the night, but i looked over and saw myself asleep, and my husband was sound asleep.
I'm still not sure if i was fully awake or dreaming but it was kinda peaceful.

#2    Jello

Jello

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

I'm hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and whenever I get an attack I get shaky, pale, can't hear or see, dizzy, hot/cold, etc. I was in the woods on a hot day and the heat did it to me. I kept walking blindly down the trail to my house and all of a sudden I was outside my body, looking down on myself. Seemed like I was looking down below and trying to guide myself back home. I got through the door and re-entered my body. Passed out right then and there. Luckily some people where there.

Links rechts gradeaus du bist im Labyrinth

#3    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

Hmm... Well, I've been out of money, out of luck, out of time, out of love, out of ideas, out of meds, and out of my mind, but I don't think I've ever been out of my body.

Unless you count that one time when, while in deep meditation, I found myself in a woman's locker room on Rigel 7 (though I think that had more to do with drinking too many beers and falling asleep while watching an old Star Trek episode).

Seriously speaking, I'm still on the fence when it comes to the subject of OBEs. :hmm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users