Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real, Fake or Military?

ForRizzle

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thirteen

• Radioactive Man

• Dog_Boy

• ShaunZero

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to my bare eye it looks like the picture was pasted due to the edges and the pixelation of the image. though it could be heat, and the type of UFO? you know what photos usually are these days though.

Cool pic, Just a few questions to ponder. Is this a doctored pic ?

1. it looks as if it is just taking off if man made,it's not very high so were's the landing gear.

2. no heat distortion from engine, ie blurry heat trail?

3. no shadow on the ground, although the shadow could be on the tarmac.

4. if it is hovering then what is making it hover?

5. no windows hmm maybe a drone?

6. no sharp angels like that you would find on previous steath planes.

A few questions that may never be ansewred, well not for 50 yrs when the freedom of information act can take a wack at it hmmm.

Love it thumbsup.gif

Edited by The Silver Thong

It's blurred slightly around the edges--not that that proves anything. Nonetheless, I'd still say it a fake.

eh yeah id say its probly fake to. Its hard to believe many pics like that when its so easy to make them these days. And im pretty sure military security wouldn't let anything get by for 50 miles to take a pic for a project like that.

Edited by laveticus666

must be a fake,military will only fly top secret sh** at night!you now what i mean yes.gif

It says that this photo was taken at Kirtland Air Force Base. It was sent in as an anon photograph and was almost immediately plastered over the internet. To me, that indicates a fraud from the beginning.

I managed to translate a bit of information on the image from a russian website, I'll also post the link below.

Development of computer technology erases division between fantasy and reality. The forgery of computer photographs is accessible now even schoolboy. In the Internet was recently disseminated the photograph of triangular NLO, which takes off above the American air base. This photograph even fell into Russian press (see "NLO" № 3 (117) from 17.01.2000, p. 7). Odnako to the check proved to be the podredaktirovannym image of American pilotless reconnaissance aircraft "dark Star" (see "foreign military review" № 5 for 1997, p. 36).

Link to site

Here is also a picture of the dark star aircraft. Perhaps they cropped the wings away.

post-16001-1115951797_thumb.jpg

As Fable says, looks like a shopped Darkstar or B2. I wouldn't think it's real.

Would have been nice to see a legitimate picture of that quality but I think we'll have to wait a while longer.

Edit to add:

Finally got the Russian site to load and it does show a picture below the one posted here which is a very convincing "original"

Edited by Dog_Boy

Fake from top to bottom, quite a lousy fake too.

Well, I checked out the photo in photoshop, it is a pretty detailed image up close - if it's a fake, its a good one. Although, I don't believe the bottom of this craft would be solid black, as there would be alot of sunlight bouncing off of the ground.

Who knows what it is, Kirtland does have the Air Force Research Laboratory.

I've certainly seen stranger things when I was in the military.

Really? Like what? Got any examples?

620049[/snapback]

I believe I would have to start my own thread for that, but PM me if you want the details.

I remember seeing a movie about a lawsuit, where the plaintif(read good guys) didn't have the strongest evidence for their case. So the head guy says "here's what we do, we give them too much information to deal with" so they send all their evidence and all the paperwork and anything extra they could find. His hope was to "muddy" the waters a bit and confuse his opponent. Thats what I think stuff like this is, just another red herring we are obligede to chase. Its all about time, we have very little of it- the powers that be have all the time in the world.

To me, the top of the ship(if thats what you call it XD) looks like the top of the mountain in the background, as for the black shadowy part, that Im guessing is suppose to be the bottom of this ship, it looks like someone would have put this pic in paint and drew it with black XD

620049[/snapback]

I believe I would have to start my own thread for that, but PM me if you want the details.

620054[/snapback]

... but then i'd have to kill you ...

Re the 'object': broad daylight? Bright sunlight? Whether it's secret aircraft or alien spacecraft, if it seems too good to be true, then sadly it probably is.

To me, the top of the ship(if thats what you call it XD) looks like the top of the mountain in the background, as for the black shadowy part, that Im guessing is suppose to be the bottom of this ship, it looks like someone would have put this pic in paint and drew it with black XD

620676[/snapback]

Hey very nice didn't notice that before but it does seem like it. Ha so simple.

user posted image

619199[/snapback]

fake

hey guys,i know what that is could be:

swap gas

venus

mars

a star

the moon

your mind in over drive

ps i work for the goverment thumbsup.gif

Are you a mailman? pls explaine, some details as why working for the goverment might give you insight on this photo?

Are you a mailman?  pls explaine, some details as why working for the goverment might give you insight on this photo?

622034[/snapback]

Perhaps its a prototype for a new mail delivery system?

Are you a mailman?  pls explaine, some details as why working for the goverment might give you insight on this photo?

622034[/snapback]

silver tong your tong is on too tight!!!its a joke ,the goverment has a excuse for everything w00t.gifw00t.gif get it!!!!

O_o that was easy to get. Good one, thirteen XD

Me and 13 work together. But thirteen, sorry but you're wrong, that's a cloud happy.gif

Edited by ZeroShadow

Cloud? It's swamp gas! thumbsup.gif