Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

alien bones found

fallingalien

A FLYING saucer really did crash in the desert near Roswell in 1947 and a leading archaeologist says he's found two more alien skulls to prove it. This government shell game was eerily reminiscent of the original 1947 cover-up when a very obvious UFO crash was palmed off as "the accidental destruction of an experimental weather balloon" This evidence proves that intelligent life forms visited our planet in 1947. And it strongly suggests our government lied about it...

so, what do you think

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fallingalien

• Amalgamut

• DJ_Quinn

• PadawanOsswe

Do you have a source, fallingalien? That would enforce your point greatly.

If so, please post a link, address etc. thumbsup.gif

considering all the things the government did to conceal this, i highly doubt they would leave one, much less two, alien skulls behind.

i would like to see pics if there is any

"A FLYING saucer really did crash in the desert near Roswell in 1947" well we knew that tongue.gif

more info please grin2.gif

Indeed. "A leading archaeologist" doesn't mean a thing. I do not see any names, resources on the information or photographs to back this up. Anyone could jump out of the blue and make a statement such as this. Until I see further backup, I see no reason to believe the claim.

"found two more alien skulls"

two MORE? they have found others?

"found two more alien skulls"

two MORE? they have found others?

620959[/snapback]

Most probably, at the time of the event. They're probably held at Area 51 or some other top secret base. The American Government and their annoyingly tight confidentiality angry.gif

So where did this story come from? I'm just waiting foe someone to link this story to a photo of skulls of humans who have had their head wrapped; and try to use it as "irrefutable proof"..

It wouldn't be the first time we've seen it happen on this forum..

Hmmm I would think this would be pretty big news...there must be a link a some photos or something...anything? You can't just make a statement like that without backing it up with some kind of a reference, those of us interested in this topic would like to do some research and see what the story is all about.

lol that site is so full of fake sh**

621161[/snapback]

ha i agree gota be carefull on what you believe fallingalien

Yes, I like how the story above it insists that the sun will explode in six years.

if there were aliens crashing at Roswell in 1947, National Security come before Public knowledge. apparently the American govornment wouldn't want the world to panic just by being honest. hmm.gif

Yes, I like how the story above it insists that the sun will explode in six years.

621236[/snapback]

when i read the first line from this site, i knew it was gonna be full of crap.

That has got to be one of the funniest sites I've seen in ages.

The Space Spiders is just such a great idea. In the UK this would be the Daily Sports home page but it would need a lot of scantily clad women.

The Daily Sport would probably treat it as the biggest scientific discovery of all time.

Edited by Mr Ed

how is that site fake? they get their info from other sites?

I am just curious how old are you really? You have to use common sense when looking at this stuff. If it sounds outlandish then most likely it is not true. You seem to need to believe in this stuff for some reason.

I am just curious how old are you really? You have to use common sense when looking at this stuff. If it sounds outlandish then most likely it is not true. You seem to need to believe in this stuff for some reason.

621941[/snapback]

I just wanna know why it soudns so fake? it sounded kinda fake, but when the ship crashed, some bodies could have flew out and got covered in sand.

Why does it sound fake?

For one look at the article. One tiny paragraph for something that should recieve massive attention were it real. Also note the lack of sources or links to a larger version of the story..

And finally, the picture they are using was debunked as fake at least two years ago..

Now look at the stories that accompany it on the page..Space Spiders? tongue.gif

As well as a photoshopped picture of giant bones..How do I know it's a photoshop, you ask? Because this very picture won an internet photoshop contest last year.. laugh.gif

Add all the factors together and you get something that seems completely unreal..

oh, I never heard of any of those. I guess it is fake then.