Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When you die

When i die i want my body to be launced into space so that for millions of years id float through galaxies etc! maybe even be revived by a "higher species" one day!! alien.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leemaki

• Jodie.Lynne

• Method

• DJ_Quinn

Nice ... I want to be buried in piece, with my body intact hopefully. And the way our technology is racing I wouldnt be suprised if your whim is attainable.

I know i'll not actually see space, being dead an all that, but the thought of floating off and going further than any human ever has is something i love to think about! happy.gif

When i die i want my body to be launced into space so that for millions of years id float through galaxies etc! maybe even be revived by a "higher species" one day!! alien.gif

623903[/snapback]

You better get some decent life insurance then - that type of funeral is going to cost a fortune - but nice idea though thumbsup.gif

yeah, id best start saving! how much can u get for a kidney these days? lol blush.gif

Good Luck - you never know you might win the lottery and then you will be set for life - and your death too wink2.gif

When I die. I want to give my organs that can be reused again. I will want to be buried beside my brother so the family can all visit us at the same time. Oh and to be launched into space that is cool. thumbsup.gif

I think that idea is pretty awful actually. The idea of being jetisoned into space or the sea seems very unattractive to me. You will never be at rest, always moving...especially if your ashes are scattered into the sea, that seems pretty nasty to me. I like the idea of being cremated, and then having your ashes scattered over your favourite place or a nice funeral park etc...

Ok this has nothing to do with the extraterrestrial life and the ufo phenomenon.

ya then a planets gravity will bring u down or a sun will burn u up tongue.gif

My finace and I thought it would be nice to be cremated and then, pinch by pinch, have our ashes added to the pepper shakers at our favorite Diner.

what does it matter what happens to your corpse? >YOU< won't be in it anymore.

Do you carefully preserve the container that your big mac came in, after you have consumed it?

When I die, whatever organs are still viable will be harvested, then the remains will be cremated and scattered in the woods on my property. My spirit will soar among the stars.

I just wanna be tossed in a field somewhere so someday some kids will stumble upon my body and scream ohmy.gif AHHHHH! laugh.gif

just joking

623903[/snapback]

I like that. grin2.gif

what if that higher species decides to revive you and use you for experiments and stuff, be kinda weird ya think? still kinda cool though

I want my penis stuffed and put in an open casket at a carnaval with a sign pointing at it saying "free ride".

Think ur missing the romance of it all! to be jettisoned into space to float forever is cool! , space is vast and whilst there are chances you would disintegrate, be pulled into a planets gravity etc are a few risks i agree, but at least it'd be quiet up there and i wouldnt have the wife naggin at me.

once you are dead, it wouldn't matter anyway, would it?

how u know it wouldnt matter? has anyone ever came back from the dead and said they saw, felt, heard nothing? no one knows and i reckon its down to how you precieve death, do you think you just die and thats it? what about the energy in your body that makes you live? where does that go? energy doesnt dissapear but goes elsewhere, does that then mean that when your body dies the energy released is then "not you" anymore? laugh.gif

I want to be interred at Newgrange and positioned so that my corpse is illuminated on the winter solstice.

If you want to discuss what you think happens AFTER you die, then this really needs to be in the spirituality section.

If you want to discuss what happens WHEN you die, then I could give you a complete discousre on the biology of dying. Care to hear how all you body functions cease, one by one, leaving the brain activity for the last?

no thanks, think i'll pass on that.

although i probably understand more about death than you anyway and am sure at some other time a discussion on it would be good. no.gif

no thanks, think i'll pass on that.

although i probably understand more about death than you anyway and am sure at some other time a discussion on it would be good. no.gif

625680[/snapback]

Somehow I doubt that is true, kid.