Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lectures and speeches

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Mind Explorer

Mind Explorer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -- Isaac Asimov

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

Do any of you know if there is a universal list of Paranormal/UFO speakers and lectures?

#2    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

Wow, 263 views and no responses. I haven't followed crypto/ufo/para stuff for a while but surely someone can help our new Alien Embryo out?

Do they even have crytpo conferences? I'd be interested in that.

#3    sam_comm

sam_comm

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:40 PM

I don't know... Paranormal is such a taboo subject in Universities.. I would be surprised if there were many speakers an lectures from scholars. Where I live there is only one University that gives a course of 3 credits concerning Paranormal hauntings. Some critics have been issued about it for many think it is not a subject that should be at University.

Usually it is some groups of enthousiasms that gathers for a conference and invite an expert on the subject. That you're more likely to find on Youtube or Dailymotion for instance.

Edited by sam_comm, 05 June 2013 - 11:41 PM.

#4    dm08

dm08

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

www.unexplainedresearch.com (look at right side of page)...mostly WI, MN, and IL, though.

#5    sam_comm

sam_comm

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

There is a nice podcast on this site thanks. I didn't know of the ''Ripley Radio'' show on Paranormal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users