Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lockheed Skunk Works Directer...Ben Rich

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#1    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:42 PM

http://www.ufo-blogg...heed-skunk.html

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works director had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel among stars.

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal [Link] - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars

extract....rest of article in link

1 : “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2 : “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

Posted Image

If all this lot is correct....

All I can say (for now) is wow !

Could 'Official Disclosure' be creeping closer?

:tu:

#2    ships-cat

ships-cat

Alien Abducter

• 5,121 posts

• ..it's all too confusing for the working Cat to understand.... :(

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:56 PM

Well, we'd have to spend $45 on the relevant issue of the MUFON Journal to be certain, won't we ?

I'm VERY skeptical of this. It seems like an advertising scam. I mean... "deathbed confession" ? All a bit lurid, isn't it ? And why has this 'confesion' taken 15 years to materialise ? (Rich died in 1995).

meow purr :)

A cat stretches from one end of my childhood to the other.

#3    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

#3 contradicts itself and #2 repeatedly.

They can't even write an article that makes consistent claims throughout. What a load of horse ****.

Edited by Moonie2012, 09 November 2010 - 08:10 PM.

#4    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

The journal is in question not the guys wittering comments on his death bed.

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#5    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

I like this bit...

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

:yes:

#6    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

The article starts out with "The US military is traveling to other stars", yet it ends with "all we need to do is figure out what is wrong with Einstein's equations" (the answer to which they claimed to know in the sentence previous to that).

No smart, logical person is going to believe this crap. How could they? It defeats its own claims again and again. The guy who wrote this is no rocket scientist, let alone a decent journalist.

Edited by Moonie2012, 09 November 2010 - 08:25 PM.

#7    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

we have the tech to fly beyond the stars at speeds you could not comprehend? so why not use it now. It does not add up only to show a crock of horse dodoo again, i have used that word now three times this week lol.

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#8    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,461 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

View Postships-cat, on 09 November 2010 - 07:56 PM, said:

Well, we'd have to spend $45 on the relevant issue of the MUFON Journal to be certain, won't we ?

I'm VERY skeptical of this. It seems like an advertising scam. I mean... "deathbed confession" ? All a bit lurid, isn't it ? And why has this 'confesion' taken 15 years to materialise ? (Rich died in 1995).

meow purr :)
It didn't take 15 years, I believe I first heard of this around 2003.  Not saying I believe it.  If it's true we will likely never know.  Hell they won't even release black tech that we are aware of like improving jets mileage by positivley charging the leading part of the wing.

Edited by OverSword, 09 November 2010 - 08:34 PM.

#9    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

View PostOverSword, on 09 November 2010 - 08:32 PM, said:

Hell they won't even release black tech that we are aware of like improving jets mileage by positivley charging the leading part of the wing.

...if you know about it, how exactly is that a secret unreleased idea?

Edited by Moonie2012, 09 November 2010 - 08:38 PM.

#10    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:43 PM

Heres the video Mufon wanted to play, don't ask me where i got it from...

Posted Image :)

#11    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,854 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

View Postbee, on 09 November 2010 - 08:14 PM, said:

I like this bit...

:yes:
The spice becomes my Mind,My Mind becomes the Spice,We Fold space and time !
I Like it too bee ! Lets Jump Ship and Beat Mid and the crew to Mars! :rolleyes:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#12    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,007 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:37 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 November 2010 - 10:22 PM, said:

The spice becomes my Mind,My Mind becomes the Spice,We Fold space and time !
I Like it too bee ! Lets Jump Ship and Beat Mid and the crew to Mars! :rolleyes:

Let's do it before those fast-food chains get there first.

I find it interesting that  aviation's top aircraft designers, are also saying the same thing as those at Roswell have been saying for years, and that is, ET visitation is a fact.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#13    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:35 AM

...it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity... :angry2:  makes me vewy vewy aaangwy!

From Don Phillips: <snip> Anti-gravitational research was going on. We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real.
..............So Skyeagle was right eh? ;)

Edited by Paxus, 10 November 2010 - 04:51 AM.

#14    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:18 AM

View PostBelial, on 09 November 2010 - 08:43 PM, said:

Heres the video Mufon wanted to play, don't ask me where i got it from...

Posted Image :)

LOL......thanks for the amusing dancing plane pic.

Where did you get it from?

:innocent:

#15    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:42 AM

View PostMoonie2012, on 09 November 2010 - 08:24 PM, said:

The article starts out with "The US military is traveling to other stars", yet it ends with "all we need to do is figure out what is wrong with Einstein's equations" (the answer to which they claimed to know in the sentence previous to that).

No smart, logical person is going to believe this crap. How could they? It defeats its own claims again and again. The guy who wrote this is no rocket scientist, let alone a decent journalist.

I know you're not impressed.... :)

And I DO take your point about the semantics of the article below. Some of it IS sloppy.

http://www.ufo-blogg...heed-skunk.html

This quote is not as clear as it should be. But I think you have to split it..for it to make absolute sense.

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. ME..and then he says what had/has to be done to acheive the former....  First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have  ME...'had'  to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

Having a look around the subject last night...I see that it isn't new news....but has been stimulated by the
MUFON May 2010 article.

Talking about LOGIC.....if all this about what Ben Rich was reported to have said when he was dying...was
completely untrue...I would have thought that there would have been some kind of official fuss about it being untrue.

Has Lockheed.....or his family....had ANYTHING at all to say about it not being true?

I can't find anything myself.

He was such a leading figure..I would have thought that something would have been done about it all...
HAD the WHOLE thing been untrue???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users