Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampires

TheLostProphet14

Soooo, I have extremly strong beliefes about vampires and werewolves alike, but I wanted to know if anyone else believes in 'em? If so, friend me! And btw, if your a vampire, your my new bestie!

Sorry, but like werewolves, vampires are not biologically possible.

• Like 1

This.

Ditto.

Nibs

Sure, I've met a few... of course they are not undead, and have no special powers or anything...

Sure, I've met a few... of course they are not undead, and have no special powers or anything...

:lol: People who have read too much bad literature?

Excellent surname btw

Edited by Mattshark

I think we have to believe in them, after all, all the time we get posters telling us they're vampires. Look at the evidence they give, they flee the moment someone confronts them, they suck all the life out of a thread, they have no self-reflection...

• Like 2

I'm going to agree also. Unless you're talking about a HUMAN subculture thing, I'm going to say they are not real.

The reason you guys dont believe in them is kuz they arent Biologically possable? Wow, what freaking failures! Get your head out of the books and open it to something OTHER than science

Ah the old "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy" argument.

Not that I am in total disagreement with your position, but I think if vampires do exist you need to the original folklore, and when you do you find them to be more akin to mean ghosts than you do to any modern (read as Stoker-derived) interpretation of the vampire.

The reason you guys dont believe in them is kuz they arent Biologically possable? Wow, what freaking failures! Get your head out of the books and open it to something OTHER than science

Since when was science done in a book? :unsure2:

Darn. been doing in wrong all these years! :rofl:

Stop reading twilight, it is rubbish and bad for you.

The English language has been abused enough for one day, thank you very much.

• Like 1

The English language has been abused enough for one day, thank you very much.

When on the computer-and texting alike- I dont believe in using "proper english"

Since when was science done in a book? :unsure2:

Darn. been doing in wrong all these years! :rofl:

Stop reading twilight, it is rubbish and bad for you.

You do know they have Science Textbooks RIIIIIIGHT?

Welcome to UM. I have an interest in the Mythalocgical history, tales and lifestyle of Vampires, Wolfies and related music, art, movies, tv shows and goth stuff.

Aka personas are important for personal discovery but It pays not to be overly passionate about your beliefs, skeptics will cut you down but it doesn't mean that your not welcome to share. Those that have an interest will be more than happy to share and learn about what you have to share. :) Enjoy.

PM

I couldnt care less about the skeptics because no matter what they say, I will come back at em

When on the computer-and texting alike- I dont believe in using "proper english"

You'll find that using complete, and correctly spelt, words facilitates discussion no end.

This is my logical reason why I don't believe in Werewolves, Lycans, Zombies, Vampires, X-Men mutants and such that are described more by magical abilities then by physical traits. Especially the "Undead". First of all, all of these beings are much more powerful then the average human. Even a Twilight Vampire is monsterously powerful. Second, they would be impossible to hide in modern society. Third, the government always acquires assets that make it stronger. Thus... it is easy to assume that if Vampires, Werewolves or X-men mutants existed, they would be "employed" by the government. Or... They would be so rich and powerful as to WAY above eating people on the street or being photographed running around in the back woods.

It is a fine fantasy for TV shows. But logically they would either be ultra-elite socialites, and not be running around for hil-billys to photograph, or they would be government Agents. And, having been in the military and worked with special forces guys, I don't think there are any "undead" in the military.

There are no classical werewolves or vampires.

The closest I can think of is Demonic possession. Not the kind that turns your head around and magically puts words on your skin, but more of the Psychosis level of Demonic possession. I do beleive in divine miracles, so I then also believe in satanic power. But I just don't believe that Satan hands out powers to people and has them act like vampires for whatever reason, and go around scaring people (and not killing hoards of people, as that would be noticed.). That makes no sense to me either.

You'll find that using complete, and correctly spelt, words facilitates discussion no end.

I thought there was something in the Conditions of Use, where good spelling is enforcable by the Mods and Admins. People using LEAT, text shortcuts, and the like can be reported and warned.

I couldnt care less about the skeptics because no matter what they say, I will come back at em

It is this ''couldn't care less'' attitude that is your downfall. If you cared a little more and listened to the skeptics you could maybe come back at them with a reasonable argument instead of something like, ....well I believe in vampyres and you can say whatever you want because I know better than you and if you tell me they are not real I am going to throw my dummy out of my pram!. :)

Welcome to UM :)

Why dignify this troll with a response? It's obvious they are 10 years old and have the IQ of a nat. By their own admission they are not of higher IQ. I believe Johann Wolfgang von Goeth said it best "To accept good advice is but to increase one's own ability" Therefore anyone whom will not accept sound advice will never be educated higher than this person we are speaking to here. :no:

• Like 1

I just have this hilarious image in my head of a big muscle bound werewolf sitting in front of a computer, hunting and pecking, only to pause and snarl at nobody in particular "Me, werewolf!!!! You, stupid skeptic!!! I killllllllll".

What do werewolves eat, mr lost prophet? Vampires too actually. Why aren't there dismembered werewolf leavings everywhere? Where are the people showing up in the ER with fang marks in their necks? If werewolves and vampires are a part of this world, why is there not a material trace of them anywhere?

• Like 1

no

such

thing

please get a grip

Edited by JGirl

I just have this hilarious image in my head of a big muscle bound werewolf sitting in front of a computer, hunting and pecking, only to pause and snarl at nobody in particular "Me, werewolf!!!! You, stupid skeptic!!! I killllllllll".

What do werewolves eat, mr lost prophet? Vampires too actually. Why aren't there dismembered werewolf leavings everywhere? Where are the people showing up in the ER with fang marks in their necks? If werewolves and vampires are a part of this world, why is there not a material trace of them anywhere?

Why are we not all Zombies.,. Shapeshifters.,.inland inbreed mutants.,. I'd like a Star trek, push button thingy for my space uniform but it's not reality.

My fear is that kids reach for the fictional offerings of the media.,. Without honest guidance like parenting and research, kids are growing up blind and influenced in a mentally reprocusive way.

I wouldn't want to out live my children, or partake in consumption, it's not practical or reality. Mind you I'd love one of those flight In the night capes that flap all mysterious! Lol

:huh: