Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seven Fires Prophecy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Crow Woman

Crow Woman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

• You cannot own the land for the land owns itself. What gives us the idea that we can own something that owns us?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:11 AM

There is supposedly a prophecy made by a American Indian woman had made long ago after having a vision or dream. In it, she saw seven flames, which represent generations. She soon came up with a prophecy that the seventh generation of this age will lead us back to the ways things used to be, bringing back a lost way of life.

When will the seventh generation take action? We may never know until they do! Hm, will the prophecy come true? Will it not? It is a mystery that is waiting to be discovered!

Anyways, I just thought that I should share this. It may happen on 2012, so I just thought I should put that out there, but I really doubt that anything will happen immediately on that certain date. I thought it is a very cool thing to think of.

Even in the darkest shadows Light will eventually shine,
Even if that ray is only as thick as a golden strand of twine.
Darkness will scatter, Dead things will shatter,
And blossoms will bloom a new life...

You have an animal spirit. Posted Image

#2    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:25 AM

View PostCrow Woman, on 06 September 2009 - 01:11 AM, said:

There is supposedly a prophecy made by a American Indian woman had made long ago after having a vision or dream. In it, she saw seven flames, which represent generations. She soon came up with a prophecy that the seventh generation of this age will lead us back to the ways things used to be, bringing back a lost way of life.

When will the seventh generation take action? We may never know until they do! Hm, will the prophecy come true? Will it not? It is a mystery that is waiting to be discovered!

Anyways, I just thought that I should share this. It may happen on 2012, so I just thought I should put that out there, but I really doubt that anything will happen immediately on that certain date. I thought it is a very cool thing to think of.

many think there will be some sort of rebirth of the pineal gland (third eye) 2012. whats funny is that appears in the seventh week from conception on baby. I'm not daring enough to go as far as say thats whats going to happen because being me I have my doubts :D

#3    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:18 PM

View PostCrow Woman, on 06 September 2009 - 01:11 AM, said:

interesting and thanks for sharing.
but nothings happening in 2012, and someone having a 'vision' doesnt lend any credence to anything either.

the truth is out there....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users