Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

brand new GhostHunters episode.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    Cotton c.

Cotton c.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• Bright Star

Posted 14 November 2004 - 03:35 PM

[attachmentid=8176][attachmentid=8175][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
QUOTE(Slipnish @ Nov 14 2004, 07:34 AM)
The footage is of course questionable unless you are there to "walk" it through production yourself.  Remember the nature of skepticism is to doubt.

That being said, I thought the clip hella-cool! 

I don't see the people that Cotton C. refers to, but I do think it resembles someone running away from the camera.

My question is, how did they get in position to do so unnoticed, if it is a fake?  There is simply some "movement" then wham, back and forth and it's gone...

Just my 2 cents.  First post ya'll.

Great site.

View Post

Anybody can edit a video using say "Windows Movie Maker" or some other program and use stills doctored to make a movie and speed it up to make it look like motion has ocurred and if I can slow it down and find indivduals posing then anyone can.  Just remember you are not dealing fools but honest believers who do not want crap out there like this and people fooling with our minds. [attachmentid=8174]

And as far as challenging God; never, but a deceiver; always.  wink2.gif  

Cotton C.

Attached Files

#62    BeWell

BeWell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• A wise man learns, a wiser man listens

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:27 PM

I'm sorry, but when I watch this I see what looks like someone in a cape walking towards the camera and then turning and running away.  It looks like a leg and a shoe coming out for just a brief second as "it" turned to run away.  And why would a ghost turn to run away from a camera?  It looks pretty good but I say fake.

"Non Sibi Sed Omnibus"  
(None of us are as smart as all of us)

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as fraud."- C.G. JUNG

BeWell's Avatar animation by UA & thabarman

#63    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

The mic rulah, the old schoolah

• 6,555 posts

• I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:21 AM

of course you would say fake. because the TAPS members are right. the skeptics will always come up with the most far fetched of excuses and reasons to say its fake even with all of the evidence that it most likely isnt is right there. if you look at the logic and how the hunters think and act, then you should know that its not fake.

Posted Image

Resident Evil isn't just a game....its a religion!

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#64    BeWell

BeWell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:52 AM

Whatever.    
I still have trouble with the 'ghost' that runs from a camera.

"Non Sibi Sed Omnibus"  

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as fraud."- C.G. JUNG

#65    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

• 6,555 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 03:11 AM

why? whats wrong with it running from the camera? ghosts can do whatever they want. did you expect it to run towards the camera and start doing tricks or something? would that have been more believable? tongue.gif

Posted Image

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#66    BeWell

BeWell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 03:58 AM

Well, aren't ghosts more transparent then what this one looks like?  It's not that I'm a non-believer I just don't get a gut feeling that it looks real. thumbdown.gif

"Non Sibi Sed Omnibus"  

#67    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

• 6,555 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:44 AM

what are you talking about? that apparition is very transparent. you can see right through it. it actualy looks like its twisting and morphing the air a little bit. in my opnion, a ghost can take about any form it wants to. theres no definate description of a ghost.

Edited by hereticdude666, 16 November 2004 - 04:47 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users