Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Pentagons (non-lethal) Wonder Weapons

quaneeri

The Pentagon is working on wonder weapons that will disarm but not kill.

Among these are:

user posted image

Acoustic Weapons to incapacitate an enemy.

user posted image

Microwave Weapons to heat from the inside.

Full Story on all weapons here:

http://www.heart7.net/mcf/us-news07-07-97.htm

user posted image

This is a very small civilian version for a 12 G shotgun, of a weapon developed in the VietNam erra. It is essentially a shotshell loaded with thermite, that projects a long stream of extremely high temperature combusting aluminum and magnesium. In this shotgun form, it is relatively non-damaging, and is used for riot control as it produces such a bright light at night.

When fired, the Dragon's Breath compounds react together and burning metals are thrusted down range 90 to 110 yards. The blast is tremendous. At night, you'll experience a temporary white-out effect!

During the Vietnam era, the military had developed a similar round for psychological warfare. However, the round burned all organic matter in its' path and was removed from use as being too inhumane for combat use.

http://www.azweapons.com/FUNAMMOmain.html

Credit DR:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cufflink

• quaneeri

• Soaked

• Kryso

Haven't the military always strived to develop new weapons? I've known the US (who to be fair to them, have declared it openly) were developing stuff like this ages ago.

Speaking of which, wouldn't it be good if the military could adapt any sound weapons to set off land mines? Maybe they(I mean all countries, not just the US) could start clearing up the millions that have been left over the years.

Check this out:

http://www.llnl.gov/str/April02/gifs/Dane2.jpg

A life-size model, developed by General Atomics and PEI Electronics, of a mobile 100-kilowatt heat-capacity laser built on a prototype of a hybrid-electric, high-mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle (Humvee) shows the potential compactness of a full-power weapon system.

http://www.llnl.gov/str/April02/Dane.html

Horrifying US Secret Weapon Unleashed In Baghdad.

A nightmarish US super weapon reportedly was employed by American ground forces during chaotic street fighting in Baghdad. The secret tank-mounted weapon was witnessed in all its frightening power by Majid al-Ghazali, a seasoned Iraqi infantryman who described the device and its gruesome effects as unlike anything he had ever encountered in his lengthy military service. The disturbing revelation is yet another piece of cinematic evidence brought back from postwar Iraq by intrepid filmmaker Patrick Dillon.

http://rense.com/general40/secret.htm

This article comes from rense, so i take it with a grain of salt.

But does it have anything to do with the light truck lazer: huh.gif

There was a big row over the reports of that secret weapon test in the war, a few weeks ago on this forum. I think you're right to take it with a pinch of salt. If there's one thing the American military like to do at the start of a campaign, it's to trot out all their sexy new hardware, and scare the crap out of people.

But the link to the humvee/mobile laser article is fascinating. thumbsup.gif Just think back to prototype tanks of the first world war, and look at them now (or even by the end of WW2). Or take those wonderful early space suits, and compare them to NASA's current space walk stuff.

If that's a mobile prototype of the system, what will it evolve into? It's the stuff of sci-fi.

Knowing something about military systems, I suspect before long, the US military will stick one of these on an M113 platform,(as they do with most ground to air, or ground to ground systems) and use it as some sort of anti-missile/anti UFO type weapon system.

Microwave!!!! They say there to disarm not kill… But wouldn’t being cooked from the inside out, sort of do some damage? Probably end up with a fried brain, and living off machines, but then you’re still alive… blink.gif

Microwave!!!! They say there to disarm not kill… But wouldn’t being cooked from the inside out, sort of do some damage? Probably end up with a fried brain, and living off machines, but then you’re still alive… blink.gif

I'm surprised that's considered non-lethal, too. blink.gif

Perhaps they should research and develop a better foreign policy - one that does not enslave the American person but makes him travel freely around the planet without worries of blowin up. Now there's a weapon for the inventors withing the fyve syded geometric shape.

Perhaps they should research and develop a better foreign policy - one that does not enslave the American person but  makes him travel freely around the planet without worries of blowin up. Now there's a weapon for the inventors withing the  fyve syded geometric shape.

huh.gif

Wha-?

However, the round burned all organic matter in its' path and was removed from use as being too inhumane for combat use.

blink.gif well, that's good to know. What is so humane about combat? Is what I'd like to know.

I am presenting new technology as i see it, and i am quoting from articles freely available on the net, if you are trying to bait me on this thread you are wasting your time.

Did anyone actually read the article i provided. huh.gif

QUOTE:

The biggest problem is power. High-powered microwaves intended to heat someone standing 200 yards away to 105 degrees Fahrenheit may kill someone standing 10 yards away. On the other hand, electromagnetic fields weaken quickly with distance from the source. And beams of such energy are difficult to direct to their target. Mission Research Corp. of Albuquerque, N.M., has used a computer model to study the ability of microwaves to stimulate the body's peripheral nervous system. "If sufficient peripheral nerves fire, then the body shuts down to further stimulus, producing the so-called stun effect," an abstract states. But, it concludes, "the ranges at which this can be done are only a few meters."

I'm not trying to bait you quaneeri , I just wanted to add that our friendly neighborhood time traveler John Titor claimed that the U.S. would create apparent no-leathal weopans that would turn out to be very leathel indeed .

Definately not baiting you I'm to busy building my bomb shelter original.gif

Hi Kismit .

I have seen many posts on John Titor.

But i haven't had the oportunity of catching up on him. !

I am not really into the time traveller thing. alien.gif

Thanks for not casting your rod in my direction. thumbsup.gif

Quaneeri, I was a little upset to read that someone (a new poster) was using your thread to make a political statement. He only speaks for himself. I find this thread, as with all your threads, a fascinating read. My query on microwaves being considered non-lethal is aimed at the US military.

But as usual, you provide us with great info, great links, and great pictures. Long may it continue. thumbsup.gif

Quaneeri, I was a little upset to read that someone (a new poster) was using your thread to make a political statement. He only speaks for himself. I find this thread, as with all your threads, a fascinating read. My query on microwaves being considered non-lethal is aimed at the US military.

But as usual, you provide us with great info, great links, and great pictures. Long may it continue. thumbsup.gif

Cufflink.

Thanks for the support. original.gif

My comment was not directed at you in any way.

It can be annoying when you are trying to make a credible post on a topic.

And then someone jumps in on your thread and tries to side track it.

Where i come from that is seen as spamming the thread. wink2.gif

I agree. There has been a lot of very strong political rhetoric on the conspiracy section of late, and it's a shame for it to get in the way of what's being discussed here. The development of weaponry can sometimes be what ends one era of history, and starts another. The weaponry being developed by the US at the moment suggests that we are perhaps coming to the end of the current era.