Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Anyone Else Cross Over Spirits?

Toolite

I for now will say that the only spirits that have come to me so far are the ones who fear judgement and I feel after researching the word purgatory that I can say for now that they are souls in purgatory.. a temporary hell if you shall say...

I would like to know if any other mediums has had this experience before?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toolite

• White Crane Feather

• scepticalbeliever

• Slorri

Special note: when I say come to me I mean need my help... I've had spirits provide information but, that's different...

It is arrogant to assume we have the power or authority to "cross spirits over" or tell them they have no right to be here, even if they're not alive anymore. It is up to the individual spirit to decide whether or not should decide to go to their destination. Purgatory is a man made idea, perpetrated by the catholic religion.

It is not our responsibility to "cross them over" or tell them what to do.

I steer clear of the spirits that are confused. I'm a spiritwalker not a medium, and what I have wittnesed is that there is a period of time that they are adjusting to the new environment. They are working through their issues in life even reliving them to make better decisions. Once they are ok and have come to terms with themselves, their fears, their deeds and they have learned to discepline themselves they may move on. Sevearly dilluted people stay for a while in their state of chaos. Don't consider a purgatory as a place more like a state of mind. I call it the reconciliation. It's almost like a crash course in spiritworld dynamics. And yes for those dealing with very clouded undisceplined minds, it can be quite hellish, but not permanant. My reason for spiritwalking is to help the living. I don't get caught up in them. They are all over the place and there already seems to be a built in method of self discovery that evenchually brings them out of it. Maby you mediums are part of that process I can't be sure.

Ocasionslly they notice me, I duck out really quick. I don't like them hanging around. My five year old is a little sensative to them.

This is quite advanced Toolite.

So I'm not a medium but anyways I wonder, what are you offering them, repent even in purgatory?

So far it looks like it.. just have to wait for clarification...but, of course in anything there are also rules and regulations so I don't want anyone to get ahead of themselves and think in the end it's ok... I really believe that we don't get away with anything...but, if the heart is right we get a break but, still reap what we sow.. if that makes sense.. I will also add on the bright side I see where we get a new chance everyday to start fresh with a new life.. we might not take it but, God has made it available to all..

It is arrogant to assume we have the power or authority to "cross spirits over" or tell them they have no right to be here, even if they're not alive anymore. It is up to the individual spirit to decide whether or not should decide to go to their destination. Purgatory is a man made idea, perpetrated by the catholic religion.

It is not our responsibility to "cross them over" or tell them what to do.

Because I can demonstrate patience I will respond to this and say that... the spirits that come to me I don't look nor invite.. They just come and because it's part of my calling I automatically knew what to do with them from the beginning... On a spiritual side.. you can not make spirits do anything -- yes they were people with their own minds and mindset but, they can be convinced to move on...and how do you think they know to come to certain people?

I would think purgatory is a man made idea and its just a mindset but, after analyzing it and doing comparisons I am not so sure that is true... For example, I had a gentleman that I know of and he suffers from paranoia (volunteer work for me working with him) and so on a particular day he came to me and said that some of the staff was against him and because I knew the staff and I quickly understood it was just in his mind and re-assured him that's what it was and because he trusted me he calmed down...and realized it was not a personal attack... I want to take this example... He came to me and I listened but, his reality was reality for him but, not for me... and thats what I was looking at... when the spirits come to me I can see there reality or whats reality for them but, even when they leave the demons turn their focus to me which I refer them to God and pay no attention to them at all... but, at that point once the spirit that needed help left then that reality should have stopped but, continued..

I also think its a place because recently and I have never saw this before but, the demons sat in chairs - like a judgement- around a lady and that's what made me feel like it's a place.. Someone on this site mentioned purgatory to me because I had never heard of it.. but, once I researched it - it made good sense... If more and when more is revealed then I will share what was revealed..

I understand the Catholic contribution to religion and I focus on the end result... I want all to have victory..

So to bring this to a close.. I don't invite them - (spirits) they know to come to me and I automatically know along what is being showed to me to help them cross... help them by means of they are not seeing clearly... their minds are not in a clear state so they are confused and fearful but, I am confident in God. A person doesn't have to say a word to a spirit they know... because our laws of communication is different from the spiritual realm..

Ocasionslly they notice me, I duck out really quick. I don't like them hanging around. My five year old is a little sensative to them.

Yes the gift will run in the family... If you can travel in spirit then you can do all other things but, it's always upto the individual.. If you don't desire then you wont but, times in your life you will be given an experience but, fear is a factor that keeps many from reaching their potential...

Spirits are attracted to anyone that they know can see and hear spiritually.. the funny thing is sometimes the person doesn't even know they have the gift and end up being terrified (lol) which is funny but, technically it's not funny its sad that we don't have enough spiritual knowledge open and out for people to grow from... Those who don't have an experience quickly calls those people crazy or evil... But, I am much stronger than that.. I don't entertain or need approval from those who lack in experience.. That's no different then allowing a 4 year old to drive me into town.. why would I do that? lol...

The spiritual realm is so complicated there are so many things that can be done.. but, it's important if you have the gift to help those who are living and those who passed away in flesh..

I'm not really afraid of them, I gave that up long ago. You have to to spirit travel. There are just so many of them. Sometimes I think are the living projecting spontaniously in their sleep. Because there are many more at night. In the day very few.

I can feel when one is in the house or near. I dont know how to communicate without spirit travel. Most of the time they are spirits that have come to help, but the ocasional wanderer I go to meet often they are just curiouse. I Will often see the representation of fevors and such. I know why our ancestors called sicknesses evil spirits. It's all subjective inturpretation of course,

as to purgatory. There are so many places and dimentions in the spirit world. Infinate it seems. I can't seem to locate anyplace like purgatory. What I wittness are minds that are locked in their own thought forms. I followed one one time and opened my self to see what they are seeing. And it seems like they are reliving parts of their lives. Still caught in the adiction of life I guess. Often I will see them under a tree or something babbling about stuff like a crazy person. I have tried to help a couple of times Especially when it's a child but they either ignore me or freak out. I'm not sure I'm supposed to interfear unless asked. I think a psycologist needs to learn to spirit travel, because I don't know what to do, and the things that I am taught by other spirits don't really have anything to do with that.

Anyway it's a mystery and I know someone reading this thinks I'm nuts, so skeptis that are about to call me a lier or crazy just go look up Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming , and you will be able to at least know that I'm not lieing, I just happen to know it's not dreaming.

Because I can demonstrate patience I will respond to this and say that... the spirits that come to me I don't look nor invite.. They just come and because it's part of my calling I automatically knew what to do with them from the beginning... On a spiritual side.. you can not make spirits do anything -- yes they were people with their own minds and mindset but, they can be convinced to move on...and how do you think they know to come to certain people?

I would think purgatory is a man made idea and its just a mindset but, after analyzing it and doing comparisons I am not so sure that is true... For example, I had a gentleman that I know of and he suffers from paranoia (volunteer work for me working with him) and so on a particular day he came to me and said that some of the staff was against him and because I knew the staff and I quickly understood it was just in his mind and re-assured him that's what it was and because he trusted me he calmed down...and realized it was not a personal attack... I want to take this example... He came to me and I listened but, his reality was reality for him but, not for me... and thats what I was looking at... when the spirits come to me I can see there reality or whats reality for them but, even when they leave the demons turn their focus to me which I refer them to God and pay no attention to them at all... but, at that point once the spirit that needed help left then that reality should have stopped but, continued..

I also think its a place because recently and I have never saw this before but, the demons sat in chairs - like a judgement- around a lady and that's what made me feel like it's a place.. Someone on this site mentioned purgatory to me because I had never heard of it.. but, once I researched it - it made good sense... If more and when more is revealed then I will share what was revealed..

I understand the Catholic contribution to religion and I focus on the end result... I want all to have victory..

So to bring this to a close.. I don't invite them - (spirits) they know to come to me and I automatically know along what is being showed to me to help them cross... help them by means of they are not seeing clearly... their minds are not in a clear state so they are confused and fearful but, I am confident in God. A person doesn't have to say a word to a spirit they know... because our laws of communication is different from the spiritual realm..

Thank you, Toolite for a no nonsense response.

I believe I had the or have the gift you have to a degree but it scared the hell out of me and I thought I was going schizoid so I suppressed it. I prefer the tamer sides of spiritual life, meditation, tarot divination, communicating with nature, wiccan magick, etc.

As far as I know, demons have no place in judgement neither do angels if I remember my Bible correctly.

Edited by scepticalbeliever

I'm not really afraid of them, I gave that up long ago. You have to to spirit travel. There are just so many of them. Sometimes I think are the living projecting spontaniously in their sleep. Because there are many more at night. In the day very few.

I can feel when one is in the house or near. I dont know how to communicate without spirit travel. Most of the time they are spirits that have come to help, but the ocasional wanderer I go to meet often they are just curiouse. I Will often see the representation of fevors and such. I know why our ancestors called sicknesses evil spirits. It's all subjective inturpretation of course,

as to purgatory. There are so many places and dimentions in the spirit world. Infinate it seems. I can't seem to locate anyplace like purgatory. What I wittness are minds that are locked in their own thought forms. I followed one one time and opened my self to see what they are seeing. And it seems like they are reliving parts of their lives. Still caught in the adiction of life I guess. Often I will see them under a tree or something babbling about stuff like a crazy person. I have tried to help a couple of times Especially when it's a child but they either ignore me or freak out. I'm not sure I'm supposed to interfear unless asked. I think a psycologist needs to learn to spirit travel, because I don't know what to do, and the things that I am taught by other spirits don't really have anything to do with that.

Anyway it's a mystery and I know someone reading this thinks I'm nuts, so skeptis that are about to call me a lier or crazy just go look up Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming , and you will be able to at least know that I'm not lieing, I just happen to know it's not dreaming.

I do think that you are on to something here. Most definitely these spirits relate to the living.

Also we probably can place the so called purgatory in the mind of humans, not necessarily inside the brain, that's only where the ideas show up.

When I was with my group way back when, that Ouijed, at one point, we started getting "lost soul" types, though it took a few years, surprising, given we were about 30 yards across the street from the public cemetery. Anyway, it fell to me, for reasons I don't recall, to do crossing over ceremonies that more or less I think I just ad-libbed from things I'd read and seen and cues from another member that did one or two before me.

I did three or four but to a much lesser extent than I am now, I was skeptical and certainly had no way to communicate with or ability to see, hear or otherwise detect or sense spirits, so I considered, and still do, the whole thing a nonsense exercise result of board use - interesting in its own way, but, whatever other people think of "crossings" and their own possible participations in them, what WE - I - was doing, was just make-believe, at the behest of at least one of the other more spiritually-minded members.

Hmmm...yawn. Yet again, popular culture muddies the waters of good sense.

How's that?

Isn't spirit travel the same as dream walking or are they two different concepts?

Maby, but I don't fall asleep when i do it. So if the definition of dreaming involves sleeping then it's not dreaming. I consider it an altered state of conciousness. Besides that I do dream and remember alot, and most of my dreams are almost always lucid now. ( I almost always know that I'm dreaming) a product of awareness I'm guessing. Dreams and spirit travel have a vastly different quality to them, but reguardless your brain has to remember things within the same framework. so at the end you have a memory. In dreaming you know you were asleep had a dream woke up. In spirit travel, you were awke, initiated meditations, seperated from your body ( with no lapse of conciousness ) did what you were there to do then rrentered your body and opened your eyes. You never once feel like you were asleep. Even takeing a nap or wakeing up in the morning you feel the groginess leave you. You know you were sleeping. Comeing back from spirit travel has none of those quAlities. You simply go back to your body and open your eyes. Also in dreams even lucid ones, the dream is happening to you. Actions and things are going on. In spirit travel, you are just there. You can just sit on the coach and wait. Just like in normal reality. I waited for what seemed like hours one time on a roof top waiting for something to happen. Nothing. Dreams don't do that. Even in lucid dreams your doing something or involved in some sort of scenerio, then you relize you are dreaming. Not that dreams arnt important aswell. I think people often travel in spirit while dreaming and don't know it. In fact I will make a leap and say I'm 99% sure they do.

Edited by Seeker79

I still think purgatory is a state, not a place, but it would make sense to me that original person who had the vision or was involved in spiritravrl wittnessed what I do, and considered it a middle place full of lost spirits, then gave it a name. My personal guess ( as with most religious ideas) is that it was derived from oral traditions from early shamans who talked about what they wittnessed, then the idea is scued and changed by non observers over time to fit their agendas. But my experiences have taught me to not discount anything. The dynamics of the spirit world are vast and complicated and very far beyond my capabilities to understand. so when people come to me with absolutes I laugh.

I steer clear of the spirits that are confused. I'm a spiritwalker not a medium, and what I have wittnesed is that there is a period of time that they are adjusting to the new environment. They are working through their issues in life even reliving them to make better decisions. Once they are ok and have come to terms with themselves, their fears, their deeds and they have learned to discepline themselves they may move on. Sevearly dilluted people stay for a while in their state of chaos. Don't consider a purgatory as a place more like a state of mind. I call it the reconciliation. It's almost like a crash course in spiritworld dynamics. And yes for those dealing with very clouded undisceplined minds, it can be quite hellish, but not permanant. My reason for spiritwalking is to help the living. I don't get caught up in them. They are all over the place and there already seems to be a built in method of self discovery that evenchually brings them out of it. Maby you mediums are part of that process I can't be sure.

Was just honestly wondering what a spiritwalker is..in comparison to a medium. Sorry, I dont have knowledge of specific terms.

Thats interesting and I want to make sure I am fully understanding what you are saying.. Are you saying that you see the people traveling in spirit that are still alive? because I forgot about that... and don't believe I've ever saw those people..

Please if you know you have a gift don't allow others to make you feel any kind of way and/or don't worry about what people are to say... If you didn't do anything at all they would still have something to say about you.. That is life... really in place to teach us not to put our faith in people and everytime we do we are disappointed for a reason and that's so again we know not to put our faith in people.. We are meant to be stronger than that..

Thank you, Toolite for a no nonsense response.

I believe I had the or have the gift you have to a degree but it scared the hell out of me and I thought I was going schizoid so I suppressed it. I prefer the tamer sides of spiritual life, meditation, tarot divination, communicating with nature, wiccan magick, etc.

As far as I know, demons have no place in judgement neither do angels if I remember my Bible correctly.

If you believe you have the gift then I would encourage you to look deeper into the gift.. Normally, what happens is God reveals your gift and you are suppose to get curious and look and research more and that provides more information and then you can be given a deeper experience until you reach you desired level in your gift.. but, normally we do feel fear in the beginning because it's new and contradicts what the world say is normal or whatever but, anyway.. If you don't fear you will learn..

I am spiritual not a christian.. My Father God is the Spirit and understand that very well.. The Bible is not my reference point - God Is...

When God shows me things and they are confirmed I build like a personal library in my mind of my learning and things being revealed...

With that particular female ghost - the demons seemed or appeared to be higher up and I had a feel like they were judging her.. Remember, anything God does the enemy tries to do to... If you are the king of your territory can you not judge in your territory? The question is does your judgement have validity? on an overall?

When I was with my group way back when, that Ouijed, at one point, we started getting "lost soul" types, though it took a few years, surprising, given we were about 30 yards across the street from the public cemetery. Anyway, it fell to me, for reasons I don't recall, to do crossing over ceremonies that more or less I think I just ad-libbed from things I'd read and seen and cues from another member that did one or two before me.

I did three or four but to a much lesser extent than I am now, I was skeptical and certainly had no way to communicate with or ability to see, hear or otherwise detect or sense spirits, so I considered, and still do, the whole thing a nonsense exercise result of board use - interesting in its own way, but, whatever other people think of "crossings" and their own possible participations in them, what WE - I - was doing, was just make-believe, at the behest of at least one of the other more spiritually-minded members.

I personally thank you for sharing that... Yes if you can not see or hear spiritually then of course you can not detect them.. but, there are different levels also, I know some that are stronger than me.. When we will be in agreement that a spirit is there but, the stronger may see the spirit and I may not.. but, those that come to me and fear judgement... I see them - they show me more in a vision of whats wrong along with little feeling... because I've made attempts to question them on things I wanted to know and they won't answer that but, they accept the comforting...

Now Guides come to me but, I call them teachers and they may or maynot reveal what they look like but, they are going to give a message and they don't stay long.. just in and out.. (lol)

If their is a purguratory, it is my life.

It's not uncommon for people to experience hell on earth while they are alive.. the experiences we are given are for learning purposes only - to make us grow but, we don't understand that we are not to pay attention to the pain in the experience but, we are to pay attention to the lesson.. So we get caught up in the pain and sometimes live the pain.. that's just a mindset.. changing our mindset.. Instead of thinking the world is not for you... Think that all are for you... As a spiritual person you are much stronger than you know... And you are never alone. even if you feel that way it's not true...

Was just honestly wondering what a spiritwalker is..in comparison to a medium. Sorry, I dont have knowledge of specific terms.

She is traveling in Spirit which it can be done in different forms.. A medium can see and hear spirits- communicate with them and a spirit can use the mediums body as a host to give a message.