Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TMI

Forever Cursed

I have received a few PM's asking for reads.....I do not mind the requests, it's all the information that y'all feel the need to give me and it's "TO MUCH INFORMATION." The problem is it contaminates the read........it's so much better if you say nothing, if you want specific, simply ask for relationship, employment etc.... or say general. But other than that I don't even want to know your sex, or age...........the less I know the better. Because if you give me TMI I will not read you.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

may i ask for a read? whatever you get.

I see "STRESS" but not the type caused by others, this stress is self created, a feeling of.... "if you do not do it your self it will not be done right." or the ideal that things will not happen the way you want them to unless you help them along. I also see that you are "BEYOND ILLUSION" this often walks hand in hand with the opinionated mind, Words are simply words unless they are backed by action or evidence. Finally I see, "EXHAUSTION" this is caused by the loads and expectations you have placed upon your self, life is not a business to be managed, it is a mystery to be lived....you can often be your own worst enemy.

Hi, would it be a little late to ask if you'd be so kind as to read for me? Like the last poster, happy to see what you get as opposed to asking something specific. Many thanks in advance.

Do me! :)

Everything!

Hi, would it be a little late to ask if you'd be so kind as to read for me? Like the last poster, happy to see what you get as opposed to asking something specific. Many thanks in advance.

For you I see a "BREAKTHROUGH" we all at some time reach a point where "enough is enough" and have to throw off the burdens and restrictions that are limiting us. Now is the time to shatter old patterns, and limitations. I also see "MORALITY" this can restrict life to the narrow confines of the mind, it is important to remember that the judgment's of the mind are products of our conditioning, and whether they are applied to ourselves or others they restrict us from seeing life as it truly is. Finally I see SCHIZOPHRENIA" there is a dilemma coming, or has just arrived and a decision must be made, but the answers not so clear, even listing the pros and cons will do little to help. This will require a leap of faith, this time you will do best following your heart.

• Like 1

Hello

I want to ask you to give me a reading about my career and how will I do with money in the future. Thank you.

This question is dependent upon you, I see "TOTALITY" responding to what ever comes by taking one step at a time, and giving each step your total and complete undivided attention, this is the time to think, calculate, be cunning and clever. This will bring "SUCCESS" because of the willingness to accept the recent changes in your life. Finally I see "INTEGRATION" a time of self creation, and a new life.......this is a fusion of opposites, an adaptation of things to come.....remember life is change, and we must be willing to change with it.

Edited by Forever Cursed

Do me! :)

Everything!

For you I see "THE DREAM" the fantasy of perfection in ones life, the desire for something more, and the realization that you often feel very alone, even when in the presence of others. I also see a "LETTING GO" this is a sign that something is finished, something that helped define who you are is now over, and it is time to let it go, even if pain and fear have been keeping you from doing so. Let time do its job, because something greater awaits. Finally I see "COMPLETION" by letting go of what ever has been absorbing all of you time and attention, you will be clearing space for something new to begin, the end of the old gives birth to the new.

Edited by Forever Cursed
  • Like 1

For you I see "THE DREAM" the fantasy of perfection in ones life, the desire for something more, and the realization that you often feel very alone, even when in the presence of others. I also see a "LETTING GO" this is a sign that something is finished, something that helped define who you are is now over, and it is time to let it go, even if pain and fear have been keeping you from doing so. Let time do its job, because something greater awaits. Finally I see "COMPLETION" by letting go of what ever has been absorbing all of you time and attention, you will be clearing space for something new to begin, the end of the old gives birth to the new.

Absolutely spot on, very impressive.

Pick me :)

For you I see "MOMENT TO MOMENT" now is the time to move away from preoccupations with other spaces of time, pay attention and stay alert to what is happening in the here and now. I also see "EXHAUSTION" no one can be harder on our selves than "us" making unreasonable goals and expectations, take a break, and treat your self.......you need it. Finally I see "MORALITY" the ridged ideals of good and bad, or sinful and virtuous are products of our environment, this conditioning will not only effect the way we see others, but also in how we view our self's. Only by breaking these barriers can we see life as it really is.

Edited by Forever Cursed

This question is dependent upon you, I see "TOTALITY" responding to what ever comes by taking one step at a time, and giving each step your total and complete undivided attention, this is the time to think, calculate, be cunning and clever. This will bring "SUCCESS" because of the willingness to accept the recent changes in your life. Finally I see "INTEGRATION" a time of self creation, and a new life.......this is a fusion of opposites, an adaptation of things to come.....remember life is change, and we must be willing to change with it.

Thank you very much for your reading. Blessings,

Could you give me a general reading?

I am not ignoring y'all but I am only one during work hours and work is a bit busy for me........I will get to y'all ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

No need to explain urself take ur time ;), but thx anyway :)

Edited by hellwyr

Could you give me a general reading?

For you I see "TRUST" there is a tremendous sense of exhilaration if we can make a jump into the unknown...you do not make elaborate plans or preparations, you move foreword with out much thought to what awaits you at the other end. I also see "ICE-OLATION" in society many of us are taught that it shows weakness if we allow our emotions to show, so we hide them until this pain often makes us rigid and hard........emotional release allows for healing, tears can melt the ice. Finally I see "THE OUTSIDER" someone who often feels as though they are on the outside looking in.......a feeling of not being completely understood, and a feeling of being somehow disconnected.

Edited by Forever Cursed

can you give me a general reading

I see "ALONENESS" this can either cause isolation and bitterness, or you can enjoy the freedom and solitude......it is up to you to determine how you see your aloneness, and remember there is a difference between being lonely, and being alone. Next I see a "BREAKTHROUGH" a feeling that enough is enough, a shattering of the old patterns and limitations that have been holding you back, I feel a new vitality and empowerment at hand. Finally, I see "ADVENTURE" this has nothing to do with plans and maps, this will be a move into something new, and unknown......this is a time to have the trust of a child....knowing life finds a way.

may i ask about my career situation? thanks

The choices are always made by us......For you I see "PROJECTIONS" this can be devilish or divine........it's all in how we project our self image to others......this can be disturbing, or comforting.....I also see "PARTICIPATION" an opportunity will soon arise, or already has in which you will have the chance to work with others and contribute to create something greater as a whole, than you could have managed on your own and this contribution will be noticed. Finally, I see "COMPLETION" what ever has been absorbing your time and energy will soon be at an end, this will allow for the clearing away of the old, and the coming of the new, life is full of changes and new beginnings.