Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

UFO videos VS video of meteor over Russia.

ufo meteor russia alien video

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

POPULAR

Notice how when there's a real and significant event in the sky it is captured by many people from all different angles and in HD!?

An event that lasted seconds captured by hundreds of people... Phone cameras, dash mounted cameras, hand-held cameras, CCTV etc...

Refer to the Russian meteor topic: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=243012 for some awesome footage!!!!!!!!

Stands to reason if there were aliens buzzing around all the time, that thousands of HD videos should have emerged by now, enough to lend weight to the idea of UFO's really visiting our little world.

Alas what we see, claimed as UFO (E.T related) is so pathetic.

Can anyone offer reasons why there aren't thousands of HD videos of UFO's out there? From 2013 alone this should be the case.

Posted Image

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,493 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Cos aliens have smarts, meteors do not?

(Especially illegal aliens)

Edited by Eldorado, 15 February 2013 - 01:39 PM.

#3    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Your first problem (which is not actually a problem :-D) is that's a logical point your bringing up. I also agree in a age with 8+ Megapixel camera phones why every image of a UFO caught is a blurry mess. Seems UFO hunters cant or wont let go of there 1996 Phillips VHS Camcorders.

Any HQ/HD footage i have ever seen (what little of it there is) clearly shows the following

1. a mis identified aircraft or other known aerial phenomena

2. A great piece of CG

3. Simply a Aircraft

Would love to see some 1080p footage of a UFO but it wont ever happen. (prove me wrong,)

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#4    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• 1,682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

The so called Russian "meteor" is a genuine UFO if you look closely enough, i mean really really close... you cant make out any "meteor" at all. :alien:

#5    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,889 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Let's all hope that  the only debris the investigators find are pieces of meteorite and not chunks of metal stamped 'Made in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea - Happy St.Valentine's Day from Kim Jong-un'!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#6    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,779 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Posttaniwha, on 15 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

The so called Russian "meteor" is a genuine UFO if you look closely enough, i mean really really close... you cant make out any "meteor" at all. :alien:
Haha so what are you alluding to?

Posted Image

#7    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

i dont wish to answer for him but maybe that everything thats falling from the sky is a UFO ......(being alien craft in particular?)

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#8    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Big difference between somehting making a huge noise, leaving a huge clear trail in the sky, crashing down to earth with a huge boom and a stealthy flying object...... lol

It's not even comprible.

It also happens in a country where car insurance is cheaper with a dash cam, so everyone has them. (Might actually be a nessacity for insurance, I forget)

If you ask most people, they ahrdly looka t the sky. They usually only look when ther eis large flashed or bangs. Most people if they see somehting out fo the corner of their eye automatically think it's a palne as well. So don't bother tkaing a proper look.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#9    taniwha

taniwha

• 1,682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 15 February 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

Haha so what are you alluding to?
Im guessing you have never seen a UFO with your own eyes or maybe you just havent filmed one in HD?

Or maybe all of the above?

Have you ever seen a meteor or been lucky enough to film one either?

Finally do you think its possible the Russian film is proof that meteors exist? or is it proof that  UFOs dont?

#10    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,779 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostCoffey, on 15 February 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Big difference between somehting making a huge noise, leaving a huge clear trail in the sky, crashing down to earth with a huge boom and a stealthy flying object...... lol

It's not even comprible.

It also happens in a country where car insurance is cheaper with a dash cam, so everyone has them. (Might actually be a nessacity for insurance, I forget)

If you ask most people, they ahrdly looka t the sky. They usually only look when ther eis large flashed or bangs. Most people if they see somehting out fo the corner of their eye automatically think it's a palne as well. So don't bother tkaing a proper look.
So where are all the cameras that are already on filming when 'real' UFO's appear?

Also sound doesn't travel at the speed of light. Manual cameras came out when people saw what was happening, not when they heard the sonic booms afterwards.

View Posttaniwha, on 15 February 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Im guessing you have never seen a UFO with your own eyes or maybe you just havent filmed one in HD?

Or maybe all of the above?

Have you ever seen a meteor or been lucky enough to film one either?

Finally do you think its possible the Russian film is proof that meteors exist? or is it proof that  UFOs dont?
I've seen many things in the sky that many people would mistake for UFO's.

My dad is into astronomy so he encouraged me to see my fair share of meteors growing up.

Of course it's not proof UFO's don't exist, but it does spit in the face of the lack of UFO evidence.

Edited by Timonthy, 15 February 2013 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image

#11    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,429 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

it took this thread 25min before the first "it's actually a UFO!"-post was made.

#12    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,429 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

but thanks for bringing that up, Timonthy. I pondered around that myself this morning.....

#13    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,779 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Edit: Accidental multi-post.

But I'm going to bed now to dream of the day we get some solid UFO evidence like this... If it comes.

I'll revisit this thread later in the morning!

Edited by Timonthy, 15 February 2013 - 02:23 PM.

Posted Image

#14    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 15 February 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

So where are all the cameras that are already on filming when 'real' UFO's appear?

Also sound doesn't travel at the speed of light. Manual cameras came out when people saw what was happening, not when they heard the sonic booms afterwards.

I've seen a real UFO, I didn't even bother trying to film it with my mobile phone, people don't generally walk around the streets at 11pm to 4am with a HD camera.... I've sene UFO's during those times and only because I've stood for 3 to 4 hours purely looking at the sky... Except for the case with the triangle I seen at around 9 pm.

Show em your evidence to prove that they seen it first please? There wasn't 1 meteor and they all came at different times. So if they heard the first few, then obviously they would record after that. As for the dash cams, they ar eon all the time, which emans they heard/seen it then went back to the footage.

Also i pointed out they where also really bright as well.

Astronemers concentrate on 1 particular area on the sky, thye won't see UFO's that often due to this. A lot of them do see UFO's though, so that doens't make a difference.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#15    taniwha

taniwha

• 1,682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 15 February 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Edit: Accidental multi-post.

But I'm going to bed now to dream of the day we get some solid UFO evidence like this... If it comes.

I'll revisit this thread later in the morning!
It is safe for me to assume you have not witnessed an event like was filmed in Russia  in such high definition at such a multitude of angles,  a world first perhaps?

True enough you have seen your share of meteors, and yes I believe meteors do exist .... :yes: though I can not confirm their reality,  never actually

having had the good fortune to catch one in  the act... :no: of meteoring.

Many people have taken time to film UFOs around the world like in Mexico and China where many cameras simultaneously captured incredible flying craft.

Unfortunately much of it is suppressed, ridiculed and debunked.. yet their presence is real and cant be denied forever.

Also tagged with ufo, meteor, russia, alien, video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users