Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

Still Waters

Nearly every day, videos, photos and eyewitness accounts of UFOs pop up on the Internet.

Some are hoaxes. Some are quirks in the weather. Some sightings are never explained and forevermore remain UFOs.

Still, never has there been widely accepted positive proof of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, though there are those who believe various government agencies around the world have conspired to hide the truth.

Now, however, if someone can prove otherwise, they will be $100,000 richer.

http://www.huffingto..._b_2736460.html

• Like 1

Well that is one prize that will never be claimed. ;)

Edited by Jeffertonturner
  • Like 4

If the prize is collected I'll definity be looking forward to seeing the "winning" entry.

• Like 3

We found one here in Holland, many decades ago. Looked nice enough and so we made it into a restaurant:

evoluon-bezienswaardigheden-1(p:location,871)(c:0).jpg

• Like 5

I could says that anyone bringing an actual alien spacecraft to the White House lawn would get 1 trillion dollars, knowing it's pretty much impossible. Do earth money have any value to the aliens?

Been there, done that, got the cheque.

Cutty-Sark Whiskey of GB sponsored a world prize for UFO fragment, one million dollars, in 1979. They also had a 'Scientific Paper' world competition, for somewhat less cash.

No UFO fragments surfaced, and some geeky debunker in Texas won the essay contest and a trip to London.

• Like 1

Good, this should bring some rigor to the process. And, now, perhaps some barber shop will offer 100,000 reward for bigfoot.

I hope he likes getting spammed, because that's what he's just asked for.

• Like 1

The amount of hoax videos that will come out of that one...well may the best photo-shopping/ video editing genius win. :D

The amount of hoax videos that will come out of that one...well may the best photo-shopping/ video editing genius win. :D

I totally agree with you,

I mean if you give such a monetary incentive for a proof, people will create it themselves, this is how it works.

And these days there are so many hoaxes that the only way to prove an alien life is to get hold of a real alien spacecraft or an alien itself because even if someone gets a real video of an alien or its craft its very easy to debunk saying that it is fake.

Just came into my mind that an Alien DNA or cell may also work.

Edited by Twinkle Arora is back
  • Like 2

what does he mean 'evidence'?? hasn't he seen that documentary, 'paul'?! about the area 51 alien escapee? a facinating study of the everyday life of our visitor friends.

(where do I go to claim my hundred grand then....?)

:-)

DARN!!!!

I had one!!! A mate of mine was bringing it back, but it crashed in Russia!!

I got the videos will that do?

I WANT MY MONEYYYYY!

th_CryingSmiley.gif

• Like 1

Never going to happen if it is a serious offer. Since it a documentary by dubious folks anyway they will likely pay it out, create a sensation and then show the world another lump o' carpTM that is anything but extraterrestrial.

With all of the supposed visits of aliens to earth none of them have ever dropped the equivalent of a gum wrapper or soda can, never?!? Of course it has been covered up....every time it might have happened, right?

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.

Signature is reply...

Filmmaker James Fox will make this announcement as part of the promotion for his upcoming movie The 701

========================================================

OMG, he has a film coming out, I must go and see it, I am so glad he has come out with this promotional acti........................oh wait!!!

It is a con first and for most. If you have alien evidence it will be confiscated, you'll be black mailed into never speaking about it or just disappeared. $100,000 is that it? It's not the friggin lottery, and that's not even a rational amount of money for hitting the Jack Pot! If this guy wants to be proved wrong then he is going up against every piece of evidence out there that has and hasn't already been made public. As long as the powers that be deny all proofs of alien existance, they can keep you living in fear, denial, narrow sightedness, they can box you up in your mind, inprison you there and throw away the key. Don't be silly, $100,000 means that odds are that someone has undeniable proof. But a $100,000,000 means that more likely to win the lottery than to find alien evidence.

• Like 1

It is a con first and for most. If you have alien evidence it will be confiscated, you'll be black mailed into never speaking about it or just disappeared. $100,000 is that it? It's not the friggin lottery, and that's not even a rational amount of money for hitting the Jack Pot! If this guy wants to be proved wrong then he is going up against every piece of evidence out there that has and hasn't already been made public. As long as the powers that be deny all proofs of alien existance, they can keep you living in fear, denial, narrow sightedness, they can box you up in your mind, inprison you there and throw away the key. Don't be silly, $100,000 means that odds are that someone has undeniable proof. But a $100,000,000 means that more likely to win the lottery than to find alien evidence.

You are right, but thats not the point, the point is "are you going to pay to see his new film?" lol

i m sure someone out there have some real proof of ET . but to bad .. i dont think they know they can win prize money with it !

The hunt is on once more,and you will surely see them all come out of the woodwork.There,s a one working in our SuperMkt stacking shelves, calls himself Elvissimo P.Reslee.

If aliens aren't real surely they would offered more than this if people are really confident there's no life expect us here on earth then offer 10 million