Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

james fox ufo et spacecraft proof reward

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#106    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 04 March 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Images of dig at crash site and what was found plus more information...@...http://s251.beta.pho...orlima/library/

You have found some nice meteorites if they are yours. Some junk too, but I would like to know if you would consider posting this picture - LINK

With the markings on it, I am of the hope that one of us might identify it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#107    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 March 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

The one thing that is more ludicrous is the claims of alien implants with nano-tube technology that lose magnetic potency after being removed. I am sure with some more effort, at least something more convincing could be contrived.

One would think so, but the inability to come up with something more convincing is in my honest opinion a sad testament the state of the field of UFOlogy as it currently stands.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#108    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

View PostKludge808, on 04 March 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Hi, Bade, and welcome to the ward ... er, thread.

Thanks Kludge! I appreciate the welcome to whatever this is :P

Meteorlima is thoroughly convinced that the St. Augustin Plains site is a definite UFO crash and no one - absolutely no one - will convince him otherwise.

I couldn't really care less what he thinks. If he can't see reason that is really his problem, not ours as I see it.

All those trace elements that don't add up to squat?  Oooh, Alien Tech!  I say surface contaminants and/or contaminants in the base alloy.

Actually, all those elements in the so-called analysis means absolutely squat until held up against a table of manufactured materials. The last time I saw this nonsense paraded it was held up against a table with some 200,000 manufactured materials (if memory serves), which was obviously ridiculously inadequate.

It's not just shoddy work it's ludicrous.  But it was also done by another FTB so I guess we should expect that.

Yeah, well. I guess it was expected.

Hmmm ... not being able to focus at magnifications higher than x15,000 ... or discovering that higher magnifications pretty much sealed the deal of a lack of alien manufacture.  I loved the one conclusion when it was determined to be pretty basic aluminum - not satisfactory for primary structure of an alien craft but definitely good for an interior bulkhead.  Oh, My Freakin' Gawd!  Where do these people come from?

Pretty sad and pretty obvious that said people don't do this for a living. I regularly send out material for analysis and I expect much, much better than what has been put forth here.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#109    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 March 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Well I guess at least we can say meteorlima is honest about being Wades unofficial PR manager. Who Is Meteor Lima? LINK. There seems to be something of a vicious circle happening there.

In my honest opinion it doesn't really matter who meteorlima is, all that matters is what is argued - and what is argued is pure nonsense. He was peddling the same some 6 years ago or so and it didn't exactly turn out well (I have a vague recollection of the top of a coke can or some such).

Interesting the way Colbern describes himself as a Chemist/Scientist, I am not sure of his position at YTCA, he is not in the management technical team, but I am offering meteorlima the benefit of the doubt in that he is an employee of some description there. He lists "Chemist" at YTCA and "Scientist" at Alien Scalpel, abbreviated as AS. And considering the uses they are looking at for this technology, it truly does seem difficult to fathom them taking Colbern's ideals on board. Gas pressurisation measurement of containers and rooms seem to be the main use of this product.

Well, it is difficult to take anything Mr. Colbern says in that respect as serious. One can describe oneself in many ways, but in the end, it is the fruits of the work that best describes it  - and the description one would derive from his work is not exactly flattering.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#110    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 March 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

Sigh....
Couldn't have said it better myself. :nw: :tu:

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#111    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 March 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

Thanks Kludge! I appreciate the welcome to whatever this is :P
*evil gryn*

I couldn't really care less what he thinks. If he can't see reason that is really his problem, not ours as I see it.
That seems to run rampant among the FTBs and CTists, doesn't it.

Actually, all those elements in the so-called analysis means absolutely squat until held up against a table of manufactured materials. The last time I saw this nonsense paraded it was held up against a table with some 200,000 manufactured materials (if memory serves), which was obviously ridiculously inadequate.
Out of curiosity, I'd like to see a molecular breakdown of how those elements were found.  All of them existing as free elements doesn't work for me.

Pretty sad and pretty obvious that said people don't do this for a living. I regularly send out material for analysis and I expect much, much better than what has been put forth here.
I'm not the expert on this here and I am so glad you weighed in since you are.  I knew enough to know it just wasn't right and was bad work, but I hadn't the expertise to expand on that further than I went.

#112    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 March 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

In my honest opinion it doesn't really matter who meteorlima is, all that matters is what is argued - and what is argued is pure nonsense. He was peddling the same some 6 years ago or so and it didn't exactly turn out well (I have a vague recollection of the top of a coke can or some such).
Whoa, something that's not a hubcap!  :whistle:

Well, it is difficult to take anything Mr. Colbern says in that respect as serious. One can describe oneself in many ways, but in the end, it is the fruits of the work that best describes it  - and the description one would derive from his work is not exactly flattering.
Hell, let's bring in Bob Lazar for all that.  He's still one of the FTBs heroes. :cry:

#113    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer  and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4                                         You Tube Title:  *Gerald Anderson True Story Part 1  * this video still avaible

Edited by meteorlima, 06 March 2013 - 05:24 AM.

#114    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Indeed you are right, however, it is good to know from the outset that this mind as already made up. There will be no rational conversation, just insistance that these long winded claims are genuine, which actually amount to no more than a pile of beans.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I even adopted the philosophy you have above upon first perusal of the report and did not look at the author, however your words haunt one in the respect, as I could not get through more than half the report without feeling the need to see just who the heck wrote this imaginative claptrap.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#115    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 06 March 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer  and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 You Tube Title:  *Gerald Anderson True Story Part 1  * this video still avaible

I see you do not adress that his Uncles diary was proven to be hoaxed and that which purportedly recorded the event.

Don't tell me - cover up? :innocent:

#116    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer  and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 if video unavaible on search bar insert... Gerald Anderson UFO....  there are several videos available

#117    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 06 March 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer  and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 You Tube Title:  *Gerald Anderson True Story Part 1  * this video still avaible
Ah, yes.  Stanton Friedman.  Mr. "Huh.  Wazzat?" == "AIL-E-UNZ" hisself.  Another FTB hero, to be sure.

As Psyche noted, fraud has been proven so why even bother with this one?

#118    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 06 March 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer  and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 if video unavaible on search bar insert... Gerald Anderson UFO....  there are several videos available
Posting the same thing multiple times doesn't make it so.  It just means you don't have anything real to offer.

#119    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 06 March 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

The plural of anecdote is not data.

I'lll take that answer as an embarrassed "yes, that was proven fraud"

But at least you have Stanton to defend him huh?

In his book, TOP SECRET/MAJIC, Friedman discusses his early UFO lectures:

"As I gave more lectures,I found that I enjoyed speaking, and that people believed me no matter what I said. After all, I was a nuclear physicist for Westinghouse…"

And it seems, they do.

Edited by psyche101, 06 March 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#120    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Art Campbell explains UFO crash on the plains of San Augustine,New Mexico 1947

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users