Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mask

Accident

well my bro told me this story:

there were 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, they would play in the basement then one day in a game of tag, one of them pushed a boy and dropped and old bookshelf,then a mask fell from behind the books and they got it, the put it on and one kid ( the one who put it on ) was liike " i see something or some people it looks like this basement! "

it was of 3 kids playing a puzzle ( like chute and ladders ) dressed in old time clothes, and then someone came running the stairs screaming " ITS GONNA BLOW" and that was all. so the 3 kids took a look and thought "hhmmm... maybe its about the past, maybe if we do the same we can understand them and warn them so they can live." and the girl replied " yeah?, were we gonna get the clothes and the board?" so they forgot about it until one of the kids found a box. "hey look its old style clothes and a game!" "lets do this!" so they dressed up and started playing , when then one of the guy fixing the kitchen came running tdown the stairs sayin " ITS GONNA BLOW!!" and the gas pipe exploded and the kids died

tell me what you think thumbsup.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Accident

• Wrighty

• Great Big Sea

• beast_boy

ooh thats awesome! i doubt it happened though. cool though.

Cool story. thumbsup.gif

Kind of reminded me of a story from the Ghostwriter Mysteries. Where the Ghostwriter gang helped a couple kids from the past in solving a mystery.

original.gif

So, those three kids from the past died the same way or what? I don't understand the story too well..

Ahh, excellent story. Ace twist yes.gif

Let me explain Euphoric. The Mask was actually looking into the futurer to warn them, but the kids, assuming they were from the past, decided to help the people in past by dressing up like them and trying to warn the past. They started playing, and the gasman shouted "IT'S GONNA BLOW!" and the kids died due to misunderstanding.

Doubt it could really happen though. How many masks do you have that can see into the future?

A good effort at story telling, but perhaps it would be better in the Writers and Artists Hangout?

So, those three kids from the past died the same way or what? I don't understand the story too well..

786018[/snapback]

They saw the future..

no, it didnt happen, i made it up, but legend fits the most grin2.gif

785521[/snapback]

I liked the twist at the end, it's too bad that it's not a real urban myth.

that's plagerism... that story was by R.L stine in one of the midnight rooms books or something i remember it as it is one of my favorites. don't pull this crap again.

for some reason this story really reminds me of evil dead the movie, so very good story thumbsup.gif