Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] crazy woman house in SPAIN

GIPB

Hello all, we are a group investigating paranomal places in Spain you can see the last investigation in Crazy women house. thanks all

Can you be a little more specific? Where in Spain? Who was this "crazy woman"?

Can you be a little more specific? Where in Spain? Who was this "crazy woman"?

The house is located in Spain, in the province of Seville. this house is now abandoned. Gabriela lived there. when he was young his father would not let her see her lover, guardian of the house. and went crazy. Since died old and paranormal cases are happening there.

Here you are, chapter two of this interesing investigation in an abandoned house in Seville (Spain)

Ok, I do not speak spanish or know this group BUT...

This video is the run of the mill "spooky vibe" video.

It's like almost every paranormal tv show I have seen here in the united States, It has the Random Images/Video shots in split second with random Errie music and Flashing Lights while you hear Dramatic Sound effects as some one tell the camp fire Camp Fire Story. The whole thing is to draw the viewer in to get the "Creepy" feel.

EVPs, Not my favourite since there is so many factors in it. People near by, crew talking from a distance. Sounds or movements creating Pareidolia. Tampering off set etc.

The knocking noise, Again too many people walking around. For all we know the girl in black shirt could of knocked a rock OR putting weight on the floor and the rock sliding.

So they put down a door alarm you get in shops for motion sense. I think is it pretty clever but what stop from a bug or a breeze or even shadows causing it to go off?

Then you see another emf read followed by I have to say the entire team taking some sort of drugs with camera shaking randomly and peoples voice echoing. Not sure what is going on.

Second Video, They continue on. All i heard is EMF is going off. Well maybe the power from the motion sensor?.

This show is very confusing, I really wish there was subtitles. Again an EMF voice but it is just Pareidolia with some one making a gasp noise.

The entire feels like a Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures style. A lot of bark, No Bite!

• Like 1

Ok, I do not speak spanish or know this group BUT...

This video is the run of the mill "spooky vibe" video.

It's like almost every paranormal tv show I have seen here in the united States, It has the Random Images/Video shots in split second with random Errie music and Flashing Lights while you hear Dramatic Sound effects as some one tell the camp fire Camp Fire Story. The whole thing is to draw the viewer in to get the "Creepy" feel.

EVPs, Not my favourite since there is so many factors in it. People near by, crew talking from a distance. Sounds or movements creating Pareidolia. Tampering off set etc.

The knocking noise, Again too many people walking around. For all we know the girl in black shirt could of knocked a rock OR putting weight on the floor and the rock sliding.

So they put down a door alarm you get in shops for motion sense. I think is it pretty clever but what stop from a bug or a breeze or even shadows causing it to go off?

Then you see another emf read followed by I have to say the entire team taking some sort of drugs with camera shaking randomly and peoples voice echoing. Not sure what is going on.

Second Video, They continue on. All i heard is EMF is going off. Well maybe the power from the motion sensor?.

This show is very confusing, I really wish there was subtitles. Again an EMF voice but it is just Pareidolia with some one making a gasp noise.

The entire feels like a Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures style. A lot of bark, No Bite!

Thank you very much, for the study of our video. We are an amateur group with a lot of illusion and desire, every day we try to improve thanks precisely to criticism like yours. I feel that my English is not too good. Thanks

Greetings from Spain

The house is located in Spain, in the province of Seville. this house is now abandoned. Gabriela lived there. when he was young his father would not let her see her lover, guardian of the house. and went crazy. Since died old and paranormal cases are happening there.

Do you have anything to back up that story?

Or is it just that, a story?

this is the complete story, its REAL.

Away from the main road and at the end of a dusty road, stands an old two-story house, now abandoned and almost ruined, known popularly as "the Mad House." The beautiful old house has now become the epicenter of a number of assumptions strange phenomena that have attracted the attention of local researchers.

They have spent many hours researching on the inside, getting curious EVP, perhaps related to the past of the place, apparently full of drama and personal tragedy. Even TV shows like The Search Stories of Tele5, have turned their attention to the paranormal produced there.

According to witnesses, this building has seen the emergence of a lady who walks around the ground floor of the old house half hidden or observed from a window. At other times the 'old' is surrounded by light and has been seen on the second floor, from room to room. One of the witnesses of these events was,

precisely, the researcher Francisco del Toro: "That day I was in the house, collecting audio and trying to observe anything unusual that might occur.

Then, at dusk, I saw in a window encorbada a way, a human figure up there, where it is impossible that one was because, first, there are no stairs to climb, and second, because I knew that there was no one there ... I do not know what it was that way, but since then I saw perfectly. "

Other witnesses have had similar meetings in the building. Once, Manuel F. met someone who was watching from the remains of the lookout. "It was an old lady, dressed in dark clothing and white hair, who looked with a sad face," "It was a matter of seconds, but on reaching the people asked and was told that if it had been in 'the House

Loca ', was the ghost that inhabits the place. "

Perhaps the answer to all these phenomena is in the history of the building and its inhabitants. In Palomares said that in this house lived an old woman who suffered a misunderstanding of his own family. As the oldest of all, a wealthy young man fell in love position the son of the guard at the farm. It was an impossible love, and that did not enjoy the approval of the girl's father. Nevertheless, she took every opportunity to see his beloved. When the father found out, forced the boy to leave his hija.Cuando she learned became insane and was confined at home because their parents were ashamed of the folly of his daughter.

Other versions, however, speak of a woman's mental illness, a kind of evil that dates in the past generated a halo of rejection and misunderstanding, but omit the story of thwarted love.

Interestingly, in the EVP were obtained in which a mournful voice says: "I'm dead" or, excitedly, "You in the pit." The haunting voice could refer to a well that is a few meters from the house, blinded by the passage of time and no one dares to look inside to see if beyond that statement are hidden

keys of any tragic event, as some neighbors say the woman's body did not appear ever. Today we know that Gabriela Ciaurriz-for that was, is buried in a cemetery in a nearby town. What we can not know is whether some of their sorrow and bitterness continue to manifest in some way at home for so long lived.

Reinares Diego is a program editor of Tele 5 Stories Finder, he could personally experience the phenomena that occur there. On a night full of strange events, Diego could hear perfectly about steps taken by "something" invisible and the microphones were recorded by the cameras. To make matters worse, the reporter heard a whispering voice of unknown origin called him when he was in the garden inside the house.

During that night in research in the "Mad House" were also present four young men who came to gawk. One of them, Antonio G., took several photos weird inside the house. The images were sent to the researcher Josep Guijarro, certifying to the television cameras that there was something in the instant formation of a fixed nature, it was not an object photographed and released but that was forming and that, at least, photographs were difficult to explain.

this is the complete story, its REAL.

Away from the main road and at the end of a dusty road, stands an old two-story house, now abandoned and almost ruined, known popularly as "the Mad House." The beautiful old house has now become the epicenter of a number of assumptions strange phenomena that have attracted the attention of local researchers.

They have spent many hours researching on the inside, getting curious EVP, perhaps related to the past of the place, apparently full of drama and personal tragedy. Even TV shows like The Search Stories of Tele5, have turned their attention to the paranormal produced there.

According to witnesses, this building has seen the emergence of a lady who walks around the ground floor of the old house half hidden or observed from a window. At other times the 'old' is surrounded by light and has been seen on the second floor, from room to room. One of the witnesses of these events was,

precisely, the researcher Francisco del Toro: "That day I was in the house, collecting audio and trying to observe anything unusual that might occur.

Then, at dusk, I saw in a window encorbada a way, a human figure up there, where it is impossible that one was because, first, there are no stairs to climb, and second, because I knew that there was no one there ... I do not know what it was that way, but since then I saw perfectly. "

Other witnesses have had similar meetings in the building. Once, Manuel F. met someone who was watching from the remains of the lookout. "It was an old lady, dressed in dark clothing and white hair, who looked with a sad face," "It was a matter of seconds, but on reaching the people asked and was told that if it had been in 'the House

Loca ', was the ghost that inhabits the place. "

Perhaps the answer to all these phenomena is in the history of the building and its inhabitants. In Palomares said that in this house lived an old woman who suffered a misunderstanding of his own family. As the oldest of all, a wealthy young man fell in love position the son of the guard at the farm. It was an impossible love, and that did not enjoy the approval of the girl's father. Nevertheless, she took every opportunity to see his beloved. When the father found out, forced the boy to leave his hija.Cuando she learned became insane and was confined at home because their parents were ashamed of the folly of his daughter.

Other versions, however, speak of a woman's mental illness, a kind of evil that dates in the past generated a halo of rejection and misunderstanding, but omit the story of thwarted love.

Interestingly, in the EVP were obtained in which a mournful voice says: "I'm dead" or, excitedly, "You in the pit." The haunting voice could refer to a well that is a few meters from the house, blinded by the passage of time and no one dares to look inside to see if beyond that statement are hidden

keys of any tragic event, as some neighbors say the woman's body did not appear ever. Today we know that Gabriela Ciaurriz-for that was, is buried in a cemetery in a nearby town. What we can not know is whether some of their sorrow and bitterness continue to manifest in some way at home for so long lived.

Reinares Diego is a program editor of Tele 5 Stories Finder, he could personally experience the phenomena that occur there. On a night full of strange events, Diego could hear perfectly about steps taken by "something" invisible and the microphones were recorded by the cameras. To make matters worse, the reporter heard a whispering voice of unknown origin called him when he was in the garden inside the house.

During that night in research in the "Mad House" were also present four young men who came to gawk. One of them, Antonio G., took several photos weird inside the house. The images were sent to the researcher Josep Guijarro, certifying to the television cameras that there was something in the instant formation of a fixed nature, it was not an object photographed and released but that was forming and that, at least, photographs were difficult to explain.

What I am getting at, or tried to ask...

Have you tried to verify these " stories " of the occupants that lived there before.

If none of the stories you have " heard " are true, you can take a way quite a bit of " testimony "....And just calk it up to " camp fire stories ", that in turn filled peoples sub conscious minds with spooky stuff........Thus " expecting " to see or hear those things.

So, have you had any of the stories verified, and can you link the sources please.

Edited by Sakari

Yeah I might have invested time in the videos if they were at least sub-titled. I don't speak Spanish so....