Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

james fox ufo et spacecraft proof reward

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#31    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 25 February 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

Unfortunately, this crucial piece of evidence has become lost.
Don't you find it curious that all of those "crucial pieces of evidence" have gotten lost or have been confiscated by some government agency or the aliens have come to take back or got eaten by the dog or are otherwise no longer available?  Not even just a little bit?  With that track record, if it were me, which it is at the moment, I'd tend to believe they never existed in the first place.

Edited to correct spelling oops.

Edited by Kludge808, 25 February 2013 - 06:35 AM.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#32    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

Psychic Spy

• 1,065 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

He's gonna have to pony up more than $100 grand.

That's like a loaf of bread and a box of jujyfruits these days.

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#33    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostMedicTJ, on 25 February 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

He's gonna have to pony up more than $100 grand.

That's like a loaf of bread and a box of jujyfruits these days.
Only if they're on sale. :-)

#34    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

There is also a 100K for anyone that can cut Nessies face off and wear it as a hat.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#35    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,802 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 23 February 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.
Apparently you've never heard of verifiable evidence, which isn't surprising because your blog looks like it was written by a raving loony.

#36    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,024 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 23 February 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.

Say..whaat!!!

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 25 February 2013 - 12:57 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#37    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 February 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Apparently you've never heard of verifiable evidence, which isn't surprising because your blog looks like it was written by a raving loony.
In other words, it's just like his posts. *sigh*

The concept of verifiable evidence is totally lost on the FTBs.  Totally, completely and irretrievably lost. :no:

As to a cover up as mentioned at least once ... considering that the government can't even agree on a budget, how in hell are they going to pull off such a massive cover up for over 65 years? (Thank you, Hasina, for bringing this concept to my attention. :nw: )  Further, the US has enemies who'd love to embarrass us so they'd be the first to expose such an operation.

If one's going to go the worldwide conspiracy route, think about how many people would be involved and, again, the political agendas each country has.  Sorry, it wouldn't work even just a little bit.  For example, why would Iran cooperate with Israel even for something like this?  They wouldn't.  They'd use the knowledge against each other.  Even the supposed "alien overlords" (Gawd, I love that phrase! :lol: ) wouldn't be able to prevent it.

I wish Quillus would weigh in here.  He's an investigative believer who has as little love for the woo woo crowd as we do ... maybe less.  The key word is "investigative," another concept totally lost on the FTBs.  I think he'd love doing a slash & burn though here.

#38    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

Debris from crash site "Not Of This Earth"...July 1947 Saucer Crash Plains of San Augustin New Mexico...http://ufocrashbook....ufo_midwest.pdf

#39    maxhobbs

maxhobbs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

Well, this is supposedly a UFO coming from a smoke cloud over NJ:

I don't really see it, but then again, I've seen a lot of people from NJ and many of them look like they are from out of this world.

#40    MJNYC

MJNYC

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Kludge, that's why the President and all in the White House don't know about the coverup.  Those keeping it secret, know how to do that. :)

#41    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,802 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostMJNYC, on 25 February 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Kludge, that's why the President and all in the White House don't know about the coverup.  Those keeping it secret, know how to do that. :)
And those who BS, are on the internet spinning stories.

#42    Mikami

Mikami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

WHY? I mean I could think of a thousand better ways to spend 100,000 dollars...

#43    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

View Postmeteorlima, on 25 February 2013 - 02:33 PM, said:

Debris from crash site "Not Of This Earth"...July 1947 Saucer Crash Plains of San Augustin New Mexico...http://ufocrashbook....ufo_midwest.pdf
Puh-leez ...

First off, aluminum foil was not a product of the aircraft industry although it was - and is - used a lot in aircraft.  It was first made in the 19th century in Switzerland and was first used in the US in the early 20th century.  At best what was being peddled was surplus left over from WW II that the assorted manufacturer's wanted to dump that they'd cut down for household use, something for which it had already been used in most of the rest of the country for a while already.

Second, aluminum foil was used as the outer layer of insulating blankets not only in high altitude aircraft (largely bombers) during and after WW II but for other insulating purposes including the V-2 rockets that came from Germany.  Several hundred railroad car loads of V-2 bitzenpieces arrived at White Sands after the war.  That would include a bunch of insulating blanket that would be surplus to their needs.  I wonder where it went.

Third, aluminum foil contains varying levels of iron, silicon, manganese and, in some cases, copper in its alloy with the first two the most plentiful.  Look at the list of elements listed and tell me what the first three - in order of content - are.  Well, gee whiz, they're aluminum, iron and silicon.  What a surprise.  The other two are on the list as well although further down.  Now there's one other thing.  The added materials found were only on one surface rather than in the alloy and most were trace amounts.  There are a lot of ways for that to happen including simple contact or exposure when other materials are being used in manufacturing.  Most of those elements are used in the production of aircraft and rockets with the uranium coming from its presence at White Sands.

Still with me and not about to scream that I'm "closed minded"?  Good.

Fourth, the "proof" of alien sources for the materials is the isotopes of three elements, copper, nickel and antimony.  The fact that the trace levels of each are at odds with the percentage of each found on earth is no surprise.  I'd be real surprised if they did agree.  Why?  Because the process by which they would have been deposited on that layer would not have been natural but rather part of manufacturing which plays hob with actual levels unless they're closely controlled.  Of them, only copper is used as part of an aluminum foil alloy and that's only .02% at most - ie, a trace level.

It's rather convenient that they did not show the actual amounts of the elements found but just stated they were there.  So what?  Take a sample of your skin after a day's exposure to about anything and tell me what you find using the same analytic techniques.  Not the percentages, just what's there.  Using the methods used in the article, you'll also be of alien construction since many elements will show up that "don't belong there."

Bottom line?  They found a dump, probably from White Sands.

#44    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostMJNYC, on 25 February 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

You are kidding me, right?  A secret known to two people can remain secret only if at least one's dead.  Consider how many people would be involved in keeping such a cover up secret for the past 65+ years then tell me how it could be kept without it leaking somewhere.  It couldn't.  It would come out one way or another either from an internal source or an external one, spies from an unfriendly country as a major example.

#45    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostKludge808, on 25 February 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Puh-leez ...

First off, aluminum foil was not a product of the aircraft industry although it was - and is - used a lot in aircraft.  It was first made in the 19th century in Switzerland and was first used in the US in the early 20th century.  At best what was being peddled was surplus left over from WW II that the assorted manufacturer's wanted to dump that they'd cut down for household use, something for which it had already been used in most of the rest of the country for a while already.

Second, aluminum foil was used as the outer layer of insulating blankets not only in high altitude aircraft (largely bombers) during and after WW II but for other insulating purposes including the V-2 rockets that came from Germany.  Several hundred railroad car loads of V-2 bitzenpieces arrived at White Sands after the war.  That would include a bunch of insulating blanket that would be surplus to their needs.  I wonder where it went.

Third, aluminum foil contains varying levels of iron, silicon, manganese and, in some cases, copper in its alloy with the first two the most plentiful.  Look at the list of elements listed and tell me what the first three - in order of content - are.  Well, gee whiz, they're aluminum, iron and silicon.  What a surprise.  The other two are on the list as well although further down.  Now there's one other thing.  The added materials found were only on one surface rather than in the alloy and most were trace amounts.  There are a lot of ways for that to happen including simple contact or exposure when other materials are being used in manufacturing.  Most of those elements are used in the production of aircraft and rockets with the uranium coming from its presence at White Sands.

Still with me and not about to scream that I'm "closed minded"?  Good.

Fourth, the "proof" of alien sources for the materials is the isotopes of three elements, copper, nickel and antimony.  The fact that the trace levels of each are at odds with the percentage of each found on earth is no surprise.  I'd be real surprised if they did agree.  Why?  Because the process by which they would have been deposited on that layer would not have been natural but rather part of manufacturing which plays hob with actual levels unless they're closely controlled.  Of them, only copper is used as part of an aluminum foil alloy and that's only .02% at most - ie, a trace level.

It's rather convenient that they did not show the actual amounts of the elements found but just stated they were there.  So what?  Take a sample of your skin after a day's exposure to about anything and tell me what you find using the same analytic techniques.  Not the percentages, just what's there.  Using the methods used in the article, you'll also be of alien construction since many elements will show up that "don't belong there."

Bottom line?  They found a dump, probably from White Sands.
It's so easy to debunk...no matter what is offered just say no,case closed...no amount of evidence will ever change that no matter how open-minded someone is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users