Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2813 replies to this topic

#1366    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

In my opinion, it was stupid to do a test/drill like that, and probably caused more harm than good, the teacher locking her classroom door ever since etc,  it has got to have S*** her up bigtime

Posted Image

#1367    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,293 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 03 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

In my opinion, it was stupid to do a test/drill like that, and probably caused more harm than good, the teacher locking her classroom door ever since etc,  it has got to have S*** her up bigtime
Imo, it's almost as if they do stuff like that just to see how much they can get away with...   :(

Posted Image

#1368    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostGummug, on 04 May 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Imo, it's almost as if they do stuff like that just to see how much they can get away with...   :(
I agree. Plus, as people hear of more and more of these incidents they are more likely to not react when they see something similar happening i.e. balaclavered men bundling someone into a car. It will make it a little bit easier for them to do this kind of stuff each time they do it. And if anyone does ask what's going on, and is told 'oh, we're just testing reactions' they are likely to accept that. Leaves the door open for all sorts of nasty stuff to be done.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#1369    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

Washington Post: Newtown task force debates what to do with school.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1370    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostTiggs, on 04 May 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Washington Post: Newtown task force debates what to do with school.

I cannot remember where, but a while back (few week's or more) I heard the school was up for demolition and has been for a long time (apparently), dont know if there was any truth to it though...

Either way, in my opinion they will demo it

Posted Image

#1371    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,293 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 04 May 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

I agree. Plus, as people hear of more and more of these incidents they are more likely to not react when they see something similar happening i.e. balaclavered men bundling someone into a car. It will make it a little bit easier for them to do this kind of stuff each time they do it. And if anyone does ask what's going on, and is told 'oh, we're just testing reactions' they are likely to accept that. Leaves the door open for all sorts of nasty stuff to be done.
Exactly. I was thinking along the same lines, it's almost like conditioning...the way you'd condition a horse to get used to the sound of gunfire, except imo their intentions are more nefarious.
edited for clarity

Edited by Gummug, 04 May 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Posted Image

#1372    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 May 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

I don't know if this is relevent or not ..... it's certainly interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318629/The-situation-horrible-Teachers-terrified-masked-gunmen-storm-meeting-begin-shooting-blanks-schools-emergency-preparedness-test.html

A group of teachers in a meeting were 'victims' of an attack by 'gunmen', in a bid to find out how prepared, or otherwise, they were.

View PostSweetpumper, on 03 May 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

They really lucked out that one of those teachers wasn't packing. I'm not sure what the laws are there, but very lucky one of them didn't defy a ban, if that's their policy.

Teachers in Texas are allowed to carry guns on campus if they have a CCL (concealed carry). They wouldn't have tried to pull this in a Texas School! Those gunmen would be dead...or hurt VERY badly.

#1373    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,544 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostKowalski, on 05 May 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

Teachers in Texas are allowed to carry guns on campus if they have a CCL (concealed carry). They wouldn't have tried to pull this in a Texas School! Those gunmen would be dead...or hurt VERY badly.
And more than likely several students with them.

#1374    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 05 May 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

And more than likely several students with them.
How? This was during a teacher's meeting.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#1375    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

YEah ! NRA ,Texas, Rick Perry,Guns in every hand,ANd sayings like " You can have my gun when you take it from my dead cold body" Boy some people give Texans a really bad image !
Lets Arm everyone on this Planet ,Were reaching critical mass, we could use the Loss of a few billion people on this Rock ! ANd to Start with the ones that have that Gun mentailty is a Great Start ! IMO. :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1376    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,579 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 May 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

YEah ! NRA ,Texas, Rick Perry,Guns in every hand,ANd sayings like " You can have my gun when you take it from my dead cold body" Boy some people give Texans a really bad image !
Lets Arm everyone on this Planet ,Were reaching critical mass, we could use the Loss of a few billion people on this Rock ! ANd to Start with the ones that have that Gun mentailty is a Great Start ! IMO. :gun:

Yes. Because people with guns are crazy, but advocating the killing of people with guns is sane.....

#1377    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 May 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 May 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Yes. Because people with guns are crazy, but advocating the killing of people with guns is sane.....

:tu:

I think DONTEATUS gives Texans a bad name...

#1378    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,544 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

Well then several other teachers.

I have to say I should stay away from gun threads; the thought of the people who die needlessly because of this gun idolatry just makes me ill.

#1379    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,035 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 06 May 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

Well then several other teachers.

I have to say I should stay away from gun threads; the thought of the people who die needlessly because of this gun idolatry just makes me ill.

They die from accidents or crime. Not 'idolatry'.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#1380    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

Me too Sweetpumper ! Guns Are the most Stupid thing we have in our world today ! Next to Bomb Pop`s and All you can Eats ! As for me makeing a bad name for Texans ,THats about as far as one can get from the Truth !
Im 100 %  Texan born& bread ! My belief`s are that we should get rid of Guns on this world.  A Hug, ,a Kiss,a Wink, trumps Killings any day in my Book. And people that Kill with there Guns  should be taken care a ASAP !
Injection,Hanging,Lethal Public Stoning ! Well almost every thing ! Before Long we would be rid of the Idiots that Kill ! Remember when we could Whip our Kids with a Belt? THat helped reenforce the system. THere really is a Right and A wrong.

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users