Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Caught on Camera ?

AsteroidX

This one looks interesting.

Interesting but it is unwise to jump to the old "ghost" rationale.

It seems more like a reflection off the camera lens especially since the film appears to be taken at an angle.

Anyways, interesting.

Yeah. Thats what I filed it under. Or could be replicated with PC editing stuff.

I have seen this before, very interesting at first, but what does "2 nearly injured' mean? they either were or were not.

But a point which was brought up over this is the clothes bit, do clothes also go into the afterlife with the ghost, if there is an afterlife. if clothes can appear as apparitions then surely anything can?

I have seen this before, very interesting at first, but what does "2 nearly injured' mean? they either were or were not.

But a point which was brought up over this is the clothes bit, do clothes also go into the afterlife with the ghost, if there is an afterlife. if clothes can appear as apparitions then surely anything can?

well couldnt it just be the "ghost" shaping it self into that form because it is familiar with it?

Residual energy. Thats all. Clothes directly after an event would not seem odd to me.

Yeah I figured it was fake. But wanted to hear from others about it. Its sad that tech can fake anything "ghost" caught on tape and our govmnt is so mixed up in tech theyve got UFO's as being unable to be proven cause it can always be attributed to a hoax or black ops military.

The 'ghost' doesn't appear in the first sight of the red car.

i belive in ghost but the problem i always have with videos like this is i dont understand why cameras can see ghost when all the people standing there cant?

• Like 1

i belive in ghost but the problem i always have with videos like this is i dont understand why cameras can see ghost when all the people standing there cant?

It depends on a person's level of sensitivity, I suppose. Some people can see 'paranormal' stuff, most can't.

well couldnt it just be the "ghost" shaping it self into that form because it is familiar with it?

I think i am getting what you are saying, the ghost shapes itself with clothing on? Not sure why the ghost would want to bother, unless he was shy. :blush:

Rules about Youtube videos.

1. Story, They always put a story about the deaths but they never EVER seem to back it up with any news articles or radio or tv broadcasts. I never trust stories at the start because just like any story, the information can be falsified.

2. Music or sound effects. This place the viewer in a some what mood for it.

3. Check the other videos that the youtuber submitted, you normally find links that can explain that the person is a bored kid, a liar or just as gullible as any others.

4. The video quality isn't great and the fact that it looks edited is questionable.

• Like 1

Rules about Youtube videos.

1. Story, They always put a story about the deaths but they never EVER seem to back it up with any news articles or radio or tv broadcasts. I never trust stories at the start because just like any story, the information can be falsified.

2. Music or sound effects. This place the viewer in a some what mood for it.

3. Check the other videos that the youtuber submitted, you normally find links that can explain that the person is a bored kid, a liar or just as gullible as any others.

4. The video quality isn't great and the fact that it looks edited is questionable.

So my (somewhat edited) video about the dead alien ghosts walking around the Rome with the Self Preservation Society song playing in the background, is a no no? :whistle: