Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could change one thing in the world?

Clarakore

If you could change one thing in the world, and only one thing, what would it be? Also just in case would it in your mind lead to something better or worse for yourself or others?

Be honest.

• Like 2

My overdraft.

oh and it'll be for the better

lmao.

• Like 4

Take away intolerance. I assume this will lead to peace. Then I can be happy.

• Like 9

I would like to go back in time and stop MTV from creating "The Real World"....which gave birth to "reality tv" and the world would be a better place without half the crap thats on TV nowadays. Yes....award me the Nobel Prize and sainthood if I could pull that off

• Like 4

I find that an impossible question to answer ...... I couldn't even narrow it down to a list on just one page :lol:

But what ZaraKitty said is pretty good ....... it would improve a lot of situations.

• Like 2

the rent is to damn high

• Like 1

I would make animal cruelity punishment jail time

• Like 9

I would remove greed. To me, greed is in truth the root of all the other evils in the world. It makes people envious, gluttonous, lustful, angry, prideful and slothful. Greed is the well spring from which all of our bad qualities flow.

If we could get rid of greed, there would be plenty for everyone...but that is just my opinion though.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 5

Hypothetically, if there was just one single thing I could change about this world, I would wish for super-powers (perhaps like those of Dr.Manhattan or Hancock) so that I could be like the greatest defender of truth and justice and of the people of this planet. Criminals would flee in terror, and the ladies would love my costume. My girlfriend would then worship me, my life and my profession would be amazing and the world would become more awesome. But the bottom-line is that, everyone would win (except for the bad guys)!!!

• Like 1

Peace and freedom for all Earthlings. (this includes animals etc)

If I could have a second... Brian to have his leg back... :tu:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 4

no more violence.

wars would be fought on a chess board. you get your best guy we get our best guy and do a best out of three...ok best out of five for those crybaby countries.

• Like 5

no more violence.

wars would be fought on a chess board. you get your best guy we get our best guy and do a best out of three...ok best out of five for those crybaby countries.

Always liked this sort of idea. lol

• Like 1

Peace and freedom for all Earthlings. (this includes animals etc)

If I could have a second... Brian to have his leg back... :tu:

LOL..ta Coffey..

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts I could easily see how the world would be better if they all came true in some form or another. I was just taught that faith has three levels: I hope, I believe, and I know. Each of them good in their own right although the latter is more mature than the former, not necessarily mature as in kids and adults but mature as in consciousness or spirit, whatever the term one wishes.

So reading each of these I could put myself into a position to agree with some, a few strongly. A few others while most of me disagreed some part of me could agree. So it was an interesting exercise for me to try and put myself into each of these posts and feel the agreement or understanding sensation. Does that even make sense? Wish I was more articulate.

Well once again, I would not change any one thing in this world except my damn self.

Of course I have lots of others things I would wish to change but if I must pick one...

• Like 4

Thanks for the posts I could easily see how the world would be better if they all came true in some form or another. I was just taught that faith has three levels: I hope, I believe, and I know. Each of them good in their own right although the latter is more mature than the former, not necessarily mature as in kids and adults but mature as in consciousness or spirit, whatever the term one wishes.

So reading each of these I could put myself into a position to agree with some, a few strongly. A few others while most of me disagreed some part of me could agree. So it was an interesting exercise for me to try and put myself into each of these posts and feel the agreement or understanding sensation. Does that even make sense? Wish I was more articulate.

Well once again, I would not change any one thing in this world except my damn self.

Of course I have lots of others things I would wish to change but if I must pick one...

I think you have come up with a great thread...really good idea..thanks for that..!

• Like 2

I think you have come up with a great thread...really good idea..thanks for that..!

Agreed, I like threads like this. So thanks from me as well. :tu:

• Like 1

I would remove greed. To me, greed is in truth the root of all the other evils in the world. It makes people envious, gluttonous, lustful, angry, prideful and slothful. Greed is the well spring from which all of our bad qualities flow.

If we could get rid of greed, there would be plenty for everyone...but that is just my opinion though.

This, definitely. :tu:

Of course, If Jeremiah could have his wish and then I could change one thing of my own as well - I'd remove hate.

• Like 1

I'd make nakedness compulsory for females aged between 18 and 30. This would lead to world peace.

(Who's gonna go fight a war when there are naked women all over the place?)

Disclaimer: You did say be honest.

• Like 4

I'd make nakedness compulsory for females aged between 18 and 30. This would lead to world peace.

(Who's gonna go fight a war when there are naked women all over the place?)

Disclaimer: You did say be honest.

SECOND!!

Dayuum, screw war! We have sexy ladies!

• Like 2

lmao, not a bad thread afterall,

so class ideas!

Amending my choice.

I would make chocolate have negative calories. That is - we would use up more calories to digest it than there was in it in the first place. :yes:

• Like 2

Free pancakes for everyone!

Unless, of course, they want waffles.

Then they get nothing.

• Like 2

I'd make it so there was a third sex, and all three would be required to produce offspring, because dating and marriage aren't hard enough already, and the Maury show would be that much more entertaining.

I'm just one of those guys who want to watch the world burn.

• Like 1