Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#16    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 December 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

I did note that he's still plugging his website every chance he gets.  

Maybe because it has the answers to some of the questions asked here ad nauseum.

One can get EXTREEEMLY tired with the same old crap you people provide as evidence of ET visitation.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#17    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostDBunker, on 13 December 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Maybe because it has the answers to some of the questions asked here ad nauseum.

One can get EXTREEEMLY tired with the same old crap you people provide as evidence of ET visitation.

At least we have something to say.  What about you?

#18    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostDBunker, on 13 December 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Enough with the Lone Ranger crap. You are "special" enough to know the truth about ET, to see through the vail, and everyone that doesnt agree with you is either ignorant or a Debunker, is that it!!?? :rolleyes: :lol:

Show me where you have caught Jim Oberg in "lie after lie after lie", if you can?

Im waiting.

Just look on the latest NASA UFO thread, if you can be bothered.

#19    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 December 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

At least we have something to say.  What about you?

Yea right..... all you have is the claim that you are in the "know" and cant tell us how or why or when.

You are asking the rest of us to believe you.... that and your silly youtube "evidence".

No thanks... choosing between you and Jim Oberg is a no brainer.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#20    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostDBunker, on 13 December 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Then why do "You People" pollute the forum with the same old EXTREEEMLY tiring negative comments , that you summarily post without even bothering to see if there is anything useful to be gleaned from this "crap"?

Surely such a massive intellect as yours can find something more constructive to do?...Erm?...have you tried Playdough...? :whistle:

nightnight!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

#21    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

View Post1963, on 14 December 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Then why do "You People" pollute the forum with the same old EXTREEEMLY tiring negative comments , that you summarily post without even bothering to see if there is anything useful to be gleaned from this "crap"?

Surely such a massive intellect as yours can find something more constructive to do?...Erm?...have you tried Playdough...? :whistle:

nightnight!

.... dont let ET bite.

It all goes back to the ones making a claim, and who has the burden of proof.

If anything "useful" can be found from a youtube video that the believers love so much (a UFO or stories about abduction, etc...) when it comes to evidence of alien visitation I sure as **** havent seen any.

Have you?

Edited by DBunker, 14 December 2012 - 03:08 AM.

#22    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,898 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

View Post1963, on 14 December 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Huh? Surely NASA needs some method of calculating how much money we debunkers have exactly earned per debunking.

I'm personally very grateful for my monthly NASA cheque thank you very much.  It helps pay the bills nicely thank you.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#23    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

WOW watching you guys go back and forth is priceless, this is why I love the E.T. threads

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 14 December 2012 - 04:02 AM.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#24    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,107 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 14 December 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Huh? Surely NASA needs some method of calculating how much money we debunkers have exactly earned per debunking.

I'm personally very grateful for my monthly NASA cheque thank you very much.  It helps pay the bills nicely thank you.

What?!?! You get a check?!?! Bugger, I need to talk to HR again, mine seems to be perpetually stuck in the mail :-P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#25    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,804 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

have u been using the correct charge number?

#26    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,107 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 14 December 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

have u been using the correct charge number?

:-) I need to check up on that...bummer, I hate paperwork!

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#27    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,034 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

I see no 'smoking gun' and declare this thread a 'load of crap' (IMO).

Good day. :)

Edited by Likely Guy, 14 December 2012 - 06:13 AM.

#28    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 14 December 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

I see no 'smoking gun' and declare this thread a 'load of crap' (IMO).

Good day. :)

It would seem that (once again) the promise falls way short of anything even remotely close.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#29    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,234 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 12 December 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

I've tried to summarize and explain many of these truly bizarre factors in my "99 FAQs About Space UFOs" on my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

Very nice work! Lots of information and hard data...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#30    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,804 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 14 December 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

Very nice work! Lots of information and hard data...

thanks! we can argue over interpretations once we have a realistic common foundation of context and background.

I think it's vitally important to pay attention to anomalous sightings outside spacecraft. Potentially life or death to diagnose them properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users