Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would it be possible to get a reading?

katie.

Hello! My name is Katie, and I am from Indiana. Lately, I have had a pit in my stomach that I just can't get rid of. This is very unlike me so I was wondering if I would be able to get a reading? I would appreciate any type of reading you would be willing to offer. If you need any additional information, just let me know. :)

Hi Katie

Here's what I got

Taylor .. sewing, hemming of suit?

Hop scotch .. memory of playing with old friend

Skipping... of things to be done

Leg .. feeling of numbness, not there?

who is Sparrow?

Sounds of crickets .. liking of!

Meditation ... hard time consetrateing

Birds in sky ... lots of them, weird feeling

Train .. taking of everyday? subway? scared of something happening or has happen

Wall art .. drawing or painted

Name .. Alex

Giving money to strangers, feeling of sadness

Little Sister .. missing of

Take a brake from everyday life, new adventures to come, become passionate again with your creativity. Loose the third wheel ;)

Good luck and health

Issue~ Prince of Wands...a young man on horseback is charging forward to a goal he wants to acheive, he's a person that gets thing done..f

Action~ Ace of Cups..cups indicate strong emotions and the beginning of a new romance for you, aces always indicate the start of something new.

Outcome~Four of Swords shows a young man who currently is bored with his love life & bored with life in general. I am not sure who this young man is in your life, but maybe this is someone you know. Sometimes a good rest is what is needed.

((we are complete))

Edited by Logans Run

Hi Katie

Here's what I got

Taylor .. sewing, hemming of suit?

Hop scotch .. memory of playing with old friend

Skipping... of things to be done

Leg .. feeling of numbness, not there?

who is Sparrow?

Sounds of crickets .. liking of!

Meditation ... hard time consetrateing

Birds in sky ... lots of them, weird feeling

Train .. taking of everyday? subway? scared of something happening or has happen

Wall art .. drawing or painted

Name .. Alex

Giving money to strangers, feeling of sadness

Little Sister .. missing of

Take a brake from everyday life, new adventures to come, become passionate again with your creativity. Loose the third wheel ;)

Good luck and health

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Having a hard time concentrating really hits home because I have really been struggling with that as of late. Thank you again :)

Issue~ Prince of Wands...a young man on horseback is charging forward to a goal he wants to acheive, he's a person that gets thing done..f

Action~ Ace of Cups..cups indicate strong emotions and the beginning of a new romance for you, aces always indicate the start of something new.

Outcome~Four of Swords shows a young man who currently is bored with his love life & bored with life in general. I am not sure who this young man is in your life, but maybe this is someone you know. Sometimes a good rest is what is needed.

((we are complete))

Well I sure hope this is true :) Thank you very much for doing this!

Edited by katie.

• 5 years later...
On 9/29/2014 at 3:50 PM, Logans Run said:

((we are complete))

following up on this 6+ years later...

a few months after this post I met a guy that I ended up dating for years and we are getting married this December :) 

just wanted to circle back as this post popped up in the back of my mind from time to time.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2014 at 9:42 PM, katie. said:

Hello! My name is Katie, and I am from Indiana. Lately, I have had a pit in my stomach that I just can't get rid of. This is very unlike me so I was wondering if I would be able to get a reading? I would appreciate any type of reading you would be willing to offer. If you need any additional information, just let me know. :)

Not sure if your gonna read this, I am no psychic but I hope whatever it was is better now.