Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Voronezh Incident - Russia 1989

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#16    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 20 November 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Ummm... I have a bridge to sell...
Cmon, zoser, find something really worth to dig in...

Check out TT.

There's more to come.   I aim to please :tu:

Posted Image

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,537 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Anything is possible in this vast universe.  Examine the testimonies and report back; whether one gives it personal credibility is irrelevant.  One has to start with the eye witnesses.
I always thought that eye-witness testimony was the least reliable form of evidence.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Hmmm... What about T-90?

T-90 is just a modified T-72.  It's nothing really groundbreaking.  Russia needs to design a next gen tank from the ground up.

Edited by Cpl599, 20 November 2012 - 09:23 PM.

#19    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,060 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostCpl599, on 20 November 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

T-90 is just a modified T-72.  It's nothing really groundbreaking.  Russia needs to design a next gen tank from the ground up.
T-95... Don't discard Russkies, they always have something up their sleeves <_<

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#20    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

T-95 was cancelled

#21    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 November 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Were there really any 'high-tech' factories in Russia at that time?  Indeed are there any today?  

Are you serious? Do you think Borat is a real documentary on Kazakhstan or something?

LINK - Timeline of Russian inventions and technology records

That is an embarrassing comment on your behalf there. Good God man. You are consistant, I'll give you that much.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#22    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 November 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

All I can suggest is that you research the subject more widely.  

I beg your pardon.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#23    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Anything is possible in this vast universe.  Examine the testimonies and report back; whether one gives it personal credibility is irrelevant.  One has to start with the eye witnesses.

Great anything is possible. Can you post my wife's middle name within 10 minutes of me posting this to prove that anything is possible. That would be quite a feat, but quite simple for someone whom nothing is impossible for.

Tell ya what. I'll give you 15 minutes to prove to me that "anyTHING is possible" Post my wife's middle name, I'll be watching the clock.

#24    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 20 November 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

You call that

Posted Image

tractor?!!!
:w00t:

Compared to this it's a rust lawn mower:

Posted Image

The actual comparison being that one is a photograph of an aircraft that actually exists, the other one is artwork that someone made up with imagination.

That's quite a notable difference I would say. But I bet some put blinkers on and  convince themselves otherwise :w00t:

ETA 12 minutes to proof that nothing is impossible!

Edited by psyche101, 20 November 2012 - 11:37 PM.

#25    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

I always thought that eye-witness testimony was the least reliable form of evidence.

Indeed it is. Not sure why that fact is deliberately and constantly ignored, and given more importance and credence than verified scientific evidence by some.

It is responsible for 75% of convictions that have been overturned by DNA evidence. Notoriously unreliable.

LINK - The Innocence Project.

The only way to ignore this is to deliberately refuse that the facts exist, and stick one's head in the sand.

#26    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,537 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 November 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Tell ya what. I'll give you 15 minutes to prove to me that "anyTHING is possible" Post my wife's middle name, I'll be watching the clock.
I'm getting a strong sense that is has some connection to the letter "H"....

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#27    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 November 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

I'm getting a strong sense that is has some connection to the letter "H"....

Hrrmzz no, D would be closer........... :P

Looks like Zoser is not going to prove to me that anything is possible, I am let down.

#28    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

They are among us!!
Video "In the skies over Voronezh"

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 21 November 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#29    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 November 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

Are you serious? Do you think Borat is a real documentary on Kazakhstan or something?

LINK - Timeline of Russian inventions and technology records

That is an embarrassing comment on your behalf there. Good God man. You are consistant, I'll give you that much.

Take the comment in context; compare to the technology demonstrated to us by how these things fly for example makes mankind look as though it is has just emerged from the stone age; Russia, US or otherwise.  It's not political it's just a fact.

If you think otherwise then how come this superbly advanced race of ours has never got further than our local moon?  Think about it before you worship the technological wonders of our time.

Edited by zoser, 21 November 2012 - 05:31 PM.

Posted Image

#30    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 November 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

The actual comparison being that one is a photograph of an aircraft that actually exists, the other one is artwork that someone made up with imagination.

That's quite a notable difference I would say. But I bet some put blinkers on and  convince themselves otherwise :w00t:

ETA 12 minutes to proof that nothing is impossible!

That's what they look like; as people that have seen them at distance or close up.  You need to read some testimonies dear chap.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users