Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taxi drivers’ tale of phantom hitchhiker

Big Bad Voodoo

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/community/columnists/wraithscape/taxi-drivers-tale-of-phantom-hitchhiker-1-5105136

Suddenly, he noticed something strange ahead; on the road was what looked like a localised area of mist.

“It was odd,” the driver told me. “It was about 5ft or 6ft in height and just hung there. I’d never seen anything like it.”

As the car approached the mist the driver slowed down, but as he did so the mist changed and took on a roughly human shape.

Instinctively the man swerved to miss the strange mist, and as the taxi sped forward once again, he said to his passenger, “Did you see that?” “Yes, I did,” she answered.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Voodoo

• coolguy

• Ashotep

• TheLastLazyGun

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that many drivers have reported seeing strange entities on that stretch of road it does seem as though there is something going on.

I've heard stories like that before. Most of the time the people died in these places.

It's weird about the old lady making an appointment for a ride to the hospital. Maybe she doesn't know she is dead, at least not at the time.

Edited by Hilander