Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Korean Model Injected Cooking Oil

idiot moron numbskull nimrod

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Korean Model Injected Cooking Oil into Her Face When Doctors Denied Plastic Surgery

Posted Image
Hang Mioku Image Credit: YouTube/pinkfreud62

A former Korean model addicted to plastic surgery injected cooking oil into her face when doctors refused to perform any more cosmetic operations on her.
Hang Mioku, now about 50 years old, has been left with an badly disfigured face following her desperate attempt to attain softer and smoother skin.

http://www.ibtimes.c...gery-before.htm

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

HOLY SH ........................................................... T!
Mind you, we have seen some other disasters with celebrities and they did not use cooking oil.

Edited by freetoroam, 08 May 2013 - 08:42 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

WOW!!! What people will do for vanity.

#4    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,734 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

In a way I feel sorry for her. She obviously had no one around her with a voice of reason to try and inform her of the damage she is doing to herself with repeated surgeries.
Yes, what she did to herself was reckless and stupid because of her desperation but still..I find it reprehensible that received no counseling; no one was around observing this and telling her that she is on a road to devastation. No one recognized her addiction.

Sadly the clock can never be turned back and I am sure she is deeply regretting her actions.

#5    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostRyu, on 08 May 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

In a way I feel sorry for her. She obviously had no one around her with a voice of reason to try and inform her of the damage she is doing to herself with repeated surgeries.
Yes, what she did to herself was reckless and stupid because of her desperation but still..I find it reprehensible that received no counseling; no one was around observing this and telling her that she is on a road to devastation. No one recognized her addiction.

Sadly the clock can never be turned back and I am sure she is deeply regretting her actions.

I agree with you completely.

For a start the surgeons/doctors should have advised her to get counseling and tried to push her to see someone about it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

I saw this yesterday and I really feel for the woman.  I've read many horror stories where people were having parties and injecting each other with bowtox.  Then some people were going to spas for it.  Bad idea.

Hopefully she will get help to deal with this.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

I feel sorry for this lady too, but I feel she needed psychological help rather than medical.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,734 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

I feel sorry for this lady too, but I feel she needed psychological help rather than medical.

Yes, I agree completely.

She was such a pretty lady too before her Do-It-To-Yourself procedure. Such a waste.

#9    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,637 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

That's sad :(

Posted Image

Also tagged with idiot, moron, numbskull, nimrod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users