Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Telekinesis really be trained?

acsekhar

I have seen many training methods of telekinesis on the web, but anyone of you really tried and successful in performing telekinesis or any other psychic abilities in these days. Our minds are so adopted to latest technology that these abilities became dormant. But, anyone of you have learnt during recent days? Please guide me. Thank you.

• Like 1

Just remember one simple rule. You can claim to have telekinesis whenever you like, but if anyone wants to actually test your abilities, you must run. Really, really fast.

And feel free to show us any YT videos that show TK. Then we'll tell you what tricks were employed to make that video - most are very simple..

• Like 8

Like so much else on this forum, I'm ready to believe in TK. I'm eager to believe in TK. Unfortunately, I've never seen any demonstrations of any decent quality. Like CHrLzs said, most of the demonstrations I've seen, even in person, relied on the same basic tricks.

I should take the time to say that I've never seriously tried developing it in myself. I promise that if I ever manage to accomplish anything, I will invite everybody in this forum to a public place of their choosing and demonstrate, then set up an appointment with Mr. Randi.

• Like 8

Is Telekinesis really be trained?

No, and grammar seems to be hard to teach as well.

OI!

Keep his Granma out of this! What's she ever done to you?

If telekinesis can be trained, nobody who has done so has produced a student capable of proving their claims to scientists.

• Like 2

What qualifications do the teachers have to train someone? If proven telekinesis, then I would like to see their credentials...as would science.

:yes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen many training methods of telekinesis on the web, but anyone of you really tried and successful in performing telekinesis or any other psychic abilities in these days. Our minds are so adopted to latest technology that these abilities became dormant. But, anyone of you have learnt during recent days? Please guide me. Thank you.

Training Session 1: Buy the latest VR device with voice command and buy the Star Wars game.

Traning Session 2: Put the device on your head, turn on the game, start, and then when palying say "Let the force be with you!"

No, but for real, I tried it when I was in my early teens and only managed to move my ass to do my homework. :)