Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams abt Pregnancy

bettysky

Hello.

I'm very sad with my actual life. I just graduated from university, but economy where I live is **** and the country is walking backwards. I've been thinking abt ways of making money online in a way that I don't starve and also, it makes everything easier if I ever move to another country. This past July was of doing a lot of research and being brainstormed by new and new ideas.

So after around 1 week I met with my best idea and inspiration, I dreamed that I was pregnant (there's absolutely 0% that I get pregnant in real life haha). The dream was very short, just me walking around with a 3rd trimester belly. I knew nobody in the dream, EXCEPT the "father", the guy who inspired me to dive into this new idea. He's kinda internet-famous and I don't know him in real life. In the dream he asked me if I was ok and if I needed something (the usual worries of dads-to-be).

I took the first steps in making this idea come true after some 3 weeks. Created accounts, monetized stuff. Technically everything is set already, it's just up to me to put my face outside and ACTUALLY start doing things.

Then today I dreamed that I was giving birth. Everything was in a hurry, I remember the water breaking up, me running inside the hospital to reach the room fast, despite feeling contractions haha. The pain was real. But this time my family was around and the "father" wasn't. I remember the doctor saying she could see the baby already and the dream ended, I didn't see the baby.

I'd like to add that, if you believe in astrology, Jupiter is entering my 9th house and Saturn will go to my 12th by the end of the year.

I've researched that dreams of being pregnant and giving birth usually mean a new life, a new start, a new idea, but sometimes you're not ready to show the world.

So my question is: should I keep up with this idea? Are these omens that I'm in the right path? Should I wait? Should I dive into it like if there's no tomorrow?

One funny fact is that I study to become an airline pilot. I've been trying to succeed in this business for 4 years already and had absolutely no monetary return and I'm unemployed. Right after the giving birth dream, I went back to sleep and dreamed of a gigantic 747 crashing. I wasn't on board, I was on the ground and witnessed the crash but before the crash, a small private jet rescued some people from the 747, they went out the 747's door and jumped to the small jet, which looked very funny because that's absolutely surreal. I've been searching for plane crash dreams and they're usually not very nice things.

Thanks for your attention :-*

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bettysky

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days