Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Connect to Your Higher Self & Benevolent ETs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    John Liu

John Liu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

I have recent read Brad Johnson’s book “The Earth/Lyra Connection: Teachings from Our Interstellar Ancestors”. It is a brilliant book I like it very much. I rate it 5 out of 5. The book can be found at: http://2012evolution...nnection-ebook/

In the book, Brad talked about how he started channelling. A friend of him began to teach him how to channel. After a week of mediation, he successfully connected with his higher self, he was then shown by his higher self to reach out and connect with all the multidimensional souls within his oversoul. One group of souls introduced to Brad was the Pleiadian Collective Consciousness. And the whole book is about channelling with the Pleiadians.

I would like to know what mediation techniques can be used to connect with my higher self and other benevolent ETs?

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Why can Ets be channeled? isnt your higher self just your definition of whats good or are you saying that your soul is in more than one place? Couldnt the time spent trying to contact your better self be better spent trying to better yourself. why contact higher beings, when you could become one your self.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

He could have better spent his time making the world a better place for everyone, a smile at a time. (in other words, just go out and be nice, do some nice person ****)

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,695 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'm not sure what's going on with the  Pleiades star cluster just yet. I to have had visions surrounding the system which came as a surprise to me later to find out many others do to,  everyone from the Navajo to tribes in Africa .

I doubt aliens though. Upon a little research I found that the Pleiades is a very young system much younger than ours. Not enough time really to develop life.

In my Vision I could see the dust inside the star cluster and I said out loud, "what is this that"., and a booming voice echoed back, "I am the light" . Then a symbol very similar to lowercase phi fell to earth.

That was not my last encounter with the Pleiades

I came to the conclusion that there is a creation spirit associated with the Pleiades. I think it was here before. Now it has moved on to help form other planets for life in the cluster.

Anyway, that's my story.

I just found this, and it fits exactly what I have witnessed.

The part about the dust blows me away. The black faced god is mysterious indeed.

http://newsroom.ucla...-the-40289.aspx

Edited by Seeker79, 07 July 2012 - 10:16 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,695 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

View Postuser130660, on 07 July 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

I have recent read Brad Johnson’s book “The Earth/Lyra Connection: Teachings from Our Interstellar Ancestors”. It is a brilliant book I like it very much. I rate it 5 out of 5. The book can be found at: http://2012evolution...nnection-ebook/

In the book, Brad talked about how he started channelling. A friend of him began to teach him how to channel. After a week of mediation, he successfully connected with his higher self, he was then shown by his higher self to reach out and connect with all the multidimensional souls within his oversoul. One group of souls introduced to Brad was the Pleiadian Collective Consciousness. And the whole book is about channelling with the Pleiadians.

I would like to know what mediation techniques can be used to connect with my higher self and other benevolent ETs?
http://www.unexplain...5

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

Just go to the source which is light. Mediate on light itself. It's one hell of an eyeopener.

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#7    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the tip on the book. I just put it on my ereader for later.

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#8    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,163 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Thanks i will Check it out on my Kindle. I have read up on the  Pleiadian Collective Consciousness Before pretty interesting stuff but its hard to decide whats real and what is total Bull **** when it comes to the Pleades. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users