Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

triangle

UM-Debate-Bot

unexplanied vs greggK

This is a formal 1 vs 1 debate, full details on how the debate system works can be found in our Debates FAQ. The debate will begin with an introductory opening post from each participant followed by 4 body posts and finally a conclusion.

The computer has randomly chosen greggK to post first.

unexplanied is arguing against bremuda triangle

greggK is arguing in favour of bremuda triangle

Once the debate is complete the thread will be open to member comments.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greggK

• UM-Debate-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the challenge, my friend.

linked-image

That's just one diagram. But, there are others.

linked-image

The one that interests me the most and I find more credible by evidence is the black outline.

The evidence I present is Hurricane Omar.

linked-image

And a prophesy given by Blossom Goodchild.

Prediction for 14 October 2008

According to Goodchild, the channeled message included the remark, "We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama.

I believe the Bermuda Triangle is some kind of entry/exit for the unseen. I am from Alabama and I think that the Bermuda Triangle is (was) entry/exit for some time there. I say was because the axis has shifted. But, if you were to make that area, the Bermuda Triangle, one end of the axis, where would the other be? It would be around Australia. the 'Land Down Under.'

My first debate with unexplained, your go.

Edited by greggK