Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Mayan prophecy

mayan profesy

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

31st December. I know how this works now. It's the end of the calendar. The apocalypse is coming!!! Another apocalypse will happen tonight at midnight! Mark my words!

#122    Ankhe3

Ankhe3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

If they could predict the end of the world, why couldn't they predict their own destruction?

#123    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostAnkhe3, on 31 December 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

If they could predict the end of the world, why couldn't they predict their own destruction?

I keep seeing this asked everywhere, all over Facebook etc.

THERE WAS NO DESTRUCTION.

Mayan descendants still live among us....

They never predicted the end of the world, they never said it would end. It was just 1 calender after many that ended and another one begin. We are on the next calender now. There is a video of a Mayan Elder who laughs at us because we associate soemthing "ending" with "destruction". Like you just did with the end of their civilization. You just made the same mistake as all these people who thought he world would end. lol

That one about leap years annoys me as well. It makes no difference. lol

i wish people would educate themselves on these things before commenting. Then we wouldn't have had all this doomsday rubbish int he first place.

Oh and they where good at predicting things, hence why they predicted all 3 eclipses int he run up to December 21st 2012. They where very good at astronomy.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#124    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

What? But.. how?
Knew nothing would happen anyway :unsure2:

#125    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

I knew it! Something has happened! I've just seen my very own UFO AND got a photo of it! It's flying but not moving. Just sitting in the air over some power lines. And at the exact same time, a village in Africa lost all its power. Coincidence?? Yeah right! This object isn't an Earthly aircraft. It has no wings. We don't have aircraft that can fly without wings. It's not understood by physics how this UFO is staying in the air, and for it to knock out the power in a village on another continent shows it has long range disruptive technology!
When will the government admit aliens is real in the face of evidence like this???

Posted Image

Weatherspoon

Edited by Weatherspoon, 04 January 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#126    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,784 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 04 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

I knew it! Something has happened! I've just seen my very own UFO AND got a photo of it! It's flying but not moving. Just sitting in the air over some power lines. And at the exact same time, a village in Africa lost all its power. Coincidence?? Yeah right! This object isn't an Earthly aircraft. It has no wings. We don't have aircraft that can fly without wings. It's not understood by physics how this UFO is staying in the air, and for it to knock out the power in a village on another continent shows it has long range disruptive technology!
When will the government admit aliens is real in the face of evidence like this???

Posted Image

Weatherspoon

I think that little doohickey sticking off the front, below the cockpit, must be the power-disrupter. It probably sends out a powerful microwave that knocks out power on the other side of the world while simultaneously cooking their space-burritos to perfection. Pity your photo didn't capture the interior of the cockpit better. We could've been able to tell if they were Grays or Reptilians or Space-Hamsters.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#127    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

✻ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Eʟsᴀ

• 8,397 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 04 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

Weatherspoon

[Bangs head]

That's a helicopter! Not a UFO.

#128    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 05 January 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

[Bangs head]

Since when have we had nuclear powered helicopters?

Posted Image

#129    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 05 January 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

[Bangs head]

Yeah but it does have an Anti-Gravity device fitted...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#130    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world and exactly none of them have been right. What makes this time any different from all those before it?

Edited by Seattleite, 05 January 2013 - 04:35 AM.

"It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

"Anger is a gift." -Zack de la Rocha

#131    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

View PostSeattleite, on 05 January 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world and exactly none of them have been right. What makes this time any different from all those before it?

Because Ancient Aliens said so? :w00t:

Methinks some people are missing the sarcastic humor on which this entire thread is based.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#132    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 05 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

Because Ancient Aliens said so? :w00t:

Methinks some people are missing the sarcastic humor on which this entire thread is based.

Note to self: Don't make a serious comment in a comedic thread, or people will think you are taking the comedic thread seriously.

"It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

"Anger is a gift." -Zack de la Rocha

#133    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Right so basically these UFOs came, and cause they were like nothing we had on Earth the Government built similar things called helicopters? Am I the only one who smells a cover-up??

#134    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 11 January 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

Right so basically these UFOs came, and cause they were like nothing we had on Earth the Government built similar things called helicopters? Am I the only one who smells a cover-up??

Well technically if you don't know what a helicopter looks like, it is a UFO after all.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

Also tagged with mayan, profesy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users