Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

who created illuminati theory?

ali smack

how long has the belief they exist for existed and is it an anti semetic theory because there seems to be a lot of focus on 12 jewish bankers, and zionists been bad etc?

I really don't believe in illuminati. I am yet to find proof of there existence. I just think it's not likely they could exist.

• Like 1

It depends what you mean though.

There is to many conspiracy theories based around the "Illuminati".

But the fact is, who owns the American dollar and who owns the British pound. The answer is private banks. So who do we pay our taxes to? Private banks. Who are Britain and the US in debt to? Private banks... How can a country be in debt to a private bank? lol

There might not be an "Illuminati" but there is certainly people who own the US, UK and many other countries. That's a fact not a conspiracy theory... A lot of the "out there" conspiracy theories keep that fact hidden, if anything the conspiracy theories are making it worse. It gives people who talk about it a label.

This video is the best I've seen for making the point to those who don't get it:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

I believe the Illuminato and the Knights Templar destruction are interwoven events. Youd have to research earlier then that and I have not to discover what role they played in that event and if they existed before or after that sad day. I do know there stories become more prevelant after that event same with Free Masons and several other groups the surviving Knights Templar spread out into or founded.

The banksters will rule the world. Maybe the Illuminati rule the banksters.

• Like 1

The Illuminati of course! They're behind everything. ;)

That's right make a joke and carry on paying your taxes like a good little slave. :)

I've been reading a book called "The Mammoth Book of Conspiracies", and according to it the Bavarian Illuminati was founded on 1 May 1776 by Professor Adam Weishaupt in the town of Ingolstadt. All their original plans were for were the discussion and (possible) usage of such ideas as atheism and republicanism in monarchistic Europe.

Interestingly, whilst the Bavarian Illuminati failed as a group, they were made into a paranoid myth by individuals like Augustin de Barruel, who published an essay entitled "Memoirs of serving as a history of Jacobinism" (Memoires pour server a l'histoire de Jacobinisme). In that essay, he blamed the French Revolution on the Illuminati, citing them as a branch of the Freemasons (which I believe is incorrect; the Freemasons and the Illuminati had similar ideas, but where the Freemasons essentially believed in just discussing it, the Illuminati flirted with the idea of carrying out their ideas).

The rest of the conspiracy theory is the result of more and more additions to this essay, sort of like a version of Chinese Whispers where you add a word to the sentence each time.

• Like 2

That's right make a joke and carry on paying your taxes like a good little slave. :)

So you don't pay your taxes? How is that working for you?

• Like 2

So you don't pay your taxes? How is that working for you?

That wasn't my point. I pay my taxes. I was making the point he joked bout soemhting which should be serious.

I meant it like "nothing to see here, carry on".

Hi Chaldera,

Most secret societies align events to Sirius and Alnilam, Belt of Orion by day marking which can be midnight, sunrise or sunset at location, not all are joined, like us all some are okay some are not, in politics it is sometimes difficult to give a black or white interpretation, mostly they fight between themselves.

My research on Illuminati starts on link below, scroll down to thread section #307, and then on with information:-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=300

The Knights Templers seem to be based upon a much older group which probably were refugees from the sacking of the temple on the mount by the Romans. When they were established they spent their first few years doing nothing but excavating the temple mount and it seems they had a very good idea what they were looking for. They only became faboulously rich after their excavations ended and only then did they start to protect the pilgim routes. There main stock in trade was to become the first transnational bankers and this is what eventually got them into trouble with the monarches of Europe since they gained to much power over them.

When they were disbanded they seemed to have fled, in large part, to Scotland where they later emerged as the Freemasons.

The Freemasons have always been associated with plans to form supernational governments and they were strongly involved in the foundation of the USA, and they seem also to be the main driving force behind the formation of the EU.

Are they good or bad ? Are they a monolithic entity controlling the whole worlds affairs ?

I doubt the question is simple on either count. Certainly leaving the control of humanities affairs in the capricious hands of Kings and Queens was never going to end well and the destruction of the monachies was one of the stated aims of the Illuminati. They seem to have done rather well on this front. Is it necessary to organsise the planet on a one world basis - I certainly think so and it certainly seems to be the way things are going. Can we trust people who operate behind closed doors with undisclosed objectives ? Again, yes and no. Operating out in the open would make certain necessary objectives impossible to achieve. Operating without accountability can only lead to corruption and potentially atrocities which it would be difficult to comprehend.

As to the aparent long standing association between the Illuminti/freemasons and Banking. If you understand money you understand that it is the ultimate tool to achieving political objectives without direct intervention in a countries affairs. It is expediant to be a banker if you want ultimate control whilst appearing not to be directly involved in anything.

I remain agnostic on the Illuminati.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I've been reading a book called "The Mammoth Book of Conspiracies", and according to it the Bavarian Illuminati was founded on 1 May 1776 by Professor Adam Weishaupt in the town of Ingolstadt. All their original plans were for were the discussion and (possible) usage of such ideas as atheism and republicanism in monarchistic Europe.

Interestingly, whilst the Bavarian Illuminati failed as a group, they were made into a paranoid myth by individuals like Augustin de Barruel, who published an essay entitled "Memoirs of serving as a history of Jacobinism" (Memoires pour server a l'histoire de Jacobinisme). In that essay, he blamed the French Revolution on the Illuminati, citing them as a branch of the Freemasons (which I believe is incorrect; the Freemasons and the Illuminati had similar ideas, but where the Freemasons essentially believed in just discussing it, the Illuminati flirted with the idea of carrying out their ideas).

The rest of the conspiracy theory is the result of more and more additions to this essay, sort of like a version of Chinese Whispers where you add a word to the sentence each time.

Thanks for posting that. I have one point of disagreement. They infiltrated some Freemasonic lodges here and there. The Freemasons aren't a continuation of the Illuminati, though. For example, atheists can't join a lodge. I should also mention that there were two or more "illuminist" groups before Weishaupt's group. One was based in Italy, if memory serves. The conspiracy theory holds that Weishaupt's group was just the most public one of a secret society that goes back to antiquity, but that's not written in stone.