Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Grays VS Reptiles?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#76    Starscream89

Starscream89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

I think your close but the whole reptile theory in general doesn't sit too well with me. Especially running our government and banks. Like if they were advanced enough to fly light years from their home planet to govern ours, then how come it takes them forever to pass laws or argue over birth control rights?  The only reptile theory I have is that some how millions of years ago a species of dinosaurs evolved( if evolution is real but that's a topic for a different post) into a intelligent form of life, advanced enough to travel intradimensionally and thus are the Ufos we see today. Making them non alien. Just my theory.

#77    Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

View PostStarscream89, on 13 July 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

I think your close but the whole reptile theory in general doesn't sit too well with me. Especially running our government and banks. Like if they were advanced enough to fly light years from their home planet to govern ours, then how come it takes them forever to pass laws or argue over birth control rights?  The only reptile theory I have is that some how millions of years ago a species of dinosaurs evolved( if evolution is real but that's a topic for a different post) into a intelligent form of life, advanced enough to travel intradimensionally and thus are the Ufos we see today. Making them non alien. Just my theory.

You mean, the evolved dinosaurs ARE the UFOs or are they piloting the UFOs?

#78    Starscream89

Starscream89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

Could be both.

#79    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,496 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

I don't buy the ancient alien theory mainly because their is no Evidence what so ever to support it and its proponents are mainly charlatans and quacks.
In the ages of Earth no reptile species has evolved with intelligence that can be compared to us Humans.Wether it could happen on another planet i could not say.
Grays or Reptiles it does not matter to me as they are fantasy born of Wishful Thinkers and there is no evidence period....

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#80    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,011 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 13 July 2012 - 03:42 AM, said:

:) Ancient Aliens, as in the show? My sister watches that, but I haven't seen it. Is it good?

Also, I believe in fearies, dunno about elves. Do believe in gnomes.
Or invisible leprechauns?

#81    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 13 July 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Sorry OS, I'm not trying to chase you off, or tell you you're wrong. I think that with a little work and a ton more research ( :whistle: ) you might have a viable theory at some point. Don't give up at the first little speed bump. Einstein would have been a chump if he'd given up easily. A word of advice though, don't get too attached to your theory if the evidence contradicts it. At that point the theory either needs modification or it should be abandoned for a better one. There are a LOT of people who make that mistake. :tu:

There can't be any evidence against it though o.o So it's kind of just a pointless theory.

"If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes."

#82    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 13 July 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

I don't buy the ancient alien theory mainly because their is no Evidence what so ever to support it and its proponents are mainly charlatans and quacks.
In the ages of Earth no reptile species has evolved with intelligence that can be compared to us Humans.Wether it could happen on another planet i could not say.
Grays or Reptiles it does not matter to me as they are fantasy born of Wishful Thinkers and there is no evidence period....

There's no hard evidence, but there are people all around the world that claim to have seen the same things. People from the military have claimed to have seen things, and been shown things. There are people all over the world that see UFOs, 'alien's, etc etc. You can never be sure who's telling the truth, and there's no evidence against it either.

#83    cenobite

cenobite

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

• old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

there's only one way to find out FIGHTTTT

TCB

#84    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,496 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 13 July 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

There's no hard evidence, but there are people all around the world that claim to have seen the same things. People from the military have claimed to have seen things, and been shown things. There are people all over the world that see UFOs, 'alien's, etc etc. You can never be sure who's telling the truth, and there's no evidence against it either.
I'm always very suspicious of Military or ex workers of the military,they always make big claims but present no evidence.Usually all BS and hearsay...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#85    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 13 July 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

I'm always very suspicious of Military or ex workers of the military,they always make big claims but present no evidence.Usually all BS and hearsay...

How could they even have proof? Steal? That would be treason.

#86    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,912 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

View Postcenobite, on 13 July 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

there's only one way to find out FIGHTTTT

Can't we all just get along?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#87    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,496 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 13 July 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

How could they even have proof? Steal? That would be treason.
So is disclosing alleged information about Alien technology but youtube is full of this BS.I take any disclosure with the most enormous pinch of salt.

#88    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 15 July 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

So is disclosing alleged information about Alien technology but youtube is full of this BS.I take any disclosure with the most enormous pinch of salt.

....Okay, because things like this drive me crazy; A pinch of salt is exactly that- a pinch. It can't be more then a pinch or that isn't what it is. Sorry.

Now, you don't have to believe it, but you can't just look at something and say, "Oh, fake."... That's like looking at a photograph and saying, "Photoshopped!" When you don't know if it is.

#89    Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,563 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 15 July 2012 - 05:33 AM, said:

....Okay, because things like this drive me crazy; A pinch of salt is exactly that- a pinch. It can't be more then a pinch or that isn't what it is. Sorry.

Now, you don't have to believe it, but you can't just look at something and say, "Oh, fake."... That's like looking at a photograph and saying, "Photoshopped!" When you don't know if it is.

What should I do if I know a photograph IS photoshopped?

#90    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 15 July 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

What should I do if I know a photograph IS photoshopped?

Not say anything, because it's stupid to point out the obvious. (Though I just did.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users