Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Ouija Board Experience

MichaelS

It was at our annual Halloween party. I had brought my Ouija board, and was asked to take a few people through sessions. This is about one of the sessions.

Wayne was a self-proclaimed sceptic, but he was willing to consider the possibility of the supernatural. He had been having probs with a relationship, and was attracted to another women. He wanted some advice on what he should do.

We contacted a spirit claiming to be his deceased Grandmother. It answered questions that only she would know the answer to, etc. She gave her advice and we closed the session. We then continued to enjoy the party until it was time to crash. Wayne went home, and I crashed at my friend's place.

The next morning, my friend wakes me up, and says it's Wayne on the phone. It seems that when Wayne got home, there was a message from the women he was attracted to on his answering machine. He called her, and she told him something... interesting.

She had come out of her bedroom because she heard voices in the living room. Entering the living room, she saw Wayne, and an old lady sitting on her couch talking quietly- then they slowly faded out of existance. The description of the old lady matched that of Wayne's Grandmother when she was alive. This took place around the same time I had taken him through the Ouija session.

Wayne told me, "I'm a believer now, man... am I ever!"

He asked the woman out, and they are now happily married. original.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichaelS

• earthygirl04

• Rakshasas

• Chingko

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. That's neat. Don't know if I ever heard a ouija story quite like that. Thanks for sharing.

No problem. The more we share, the more knowledge there is to learn the truth, right?

I've had other experiences (one or two not so cheerful as this one) that I plan on posting here in time. original.gif

WOW!!! A great experience huh? I think that the most amazing one i've heard

on that subject!

Most of my experiences have been positive ones... but then again, I'm a positive person. original.gif

Wow! That's good to hear that the Ouija actually turned out to be helpful. In most cases, ok, well,, my experiances, it has been bad results. Now I'm scared of Ouija boards!! crying.gif

Wow! That's good to hear that the Ouija actually turned out to be helpful. In most cases, ok, well,, my experiances, it has been bad results. Now I'm scared of Ouija boards!! crying.gif

A lot of it is preparation, respect for the spirits you hope to communicate, and a lot of positive thoughts for protection. original.gif

I did 9 Tarot readings one night, and was able to give specific details such as dates, places, and names for those I was reading for.

Stewey1972 Posted on Aug 9 2004, 04:38 PM

I did 9 Tarot readings one night, and was able to give specific details such as dates, places, and names for those I was reading for. 

I wish there was a way you could do a reading over the internet. sad.gif "Cause I have a few questions I need answered..... sad.gif

I wish there was a way you could do a reading over the internet. sad.gif "Cause I have a few questions I need answered..... sad.gif

It would help if my cards were here with me as well- rather than back home. disgust.gif

I have done one or two "long distance" readings... but they aren't as good as face to face.

I've had two expiereneces, both weird and hurtful (not to me, to my friends) After what happened to my friends, my mom wouldn't let me buy one! I really wanted one! Two of my friends have one! Why can't I? sad.gif

Ravengirl you can make a board thats what I`m currently doing. Stewey1972 have you read tarot for long?? I too have good experiences with the ouija but I think its because I use protection when I use it.

Rakshasas- I've been doing Tarot for about 6 years now. I'm currently in the process of designing my own deck. I'm also looking for the right type of wood to make my own Ouija Board (the one I have right now is a Park Brother's one).

I m currently making mine from cedar so it look natuaral.As a pagan I believe that whats made from my own hands will be more powerfull when I use it.What kind of imagry are you thinking of for your deck??

What kind of imagry are you thinking of for your deck??

I'm just kinda letting instinct take me where it goes with the artwork.

Thanks for sharing stewey. The story is so touching.

Btw, I have a question to ask.Must Ouija board follow a specific layout when you make them?( I remembered when I was much younger, my friends and I "made" our own board from a piece of paper. We drew the alphabets in circles in the middle, followed by the numbers and then a YEs and a No. The 'game' we played was called Spirit of the Coin and I believe it is similar to the Ouija Board.)

Also, just wanna say, i am a believer in Tarots, it is so accurate. I know that you interprete according to the cards shown but how do you actually link the cards and what the person is going through together? Hope you understand what i am trying to ask. Hope you can enlighten me. TIA

I have a question to ask.Must Ouija board follow a specific layout when you make them?( I remembered when I was much younger, my friends and I "made" our own board from a piece of paper. We drew the alphabets in circles in the middle, followed by the numbers and then a YEs and a No. The 'game' we played was called Spirit of the Coin and I believe it is similar to the Ouija Board.)

There's a "generic" sort of form for a Ouija board, but it's not set out in some sort of "rules"... what's important is that it's layed out logically.

Also, just wanna say, i am a believer in Tarots, it is so accurate. I know that you interprete according to the cards shown but how do you actually link the cards and what  the person is going through together?

It's differant for each reader, first, I see actual lines connecting cards together, so I know which cards are affecting others, sometimes if I focus enough, I can get stil pictures of faces, etc.

No problem. We're here to learn, and exchance ideas, right? original.gif

I know we are off the topic a little bit here but I'm just curious...How did you fist get involved with using Tarots, and how did you know you would be able to interprete? I'm only asking because I had Indian Spirit Tarots earlier this year, and I had a heck of a time trying to understand what they said. I gave them to my 20 year old daughter, and she did better with them than I did. sad.gif I did hear that you must find the Tarots that work best for you, because not all Tarots work for everybody. Is that true? Or is it just that reading Tarots isn't something I can do?

How did you fist get involved with using Tarots, and how did you know you would be able to interprete?

I got my deck from my friend- he bought them because he figured that since I was good with the Ouija board, I would probably do well with the cards.

I did hear that you must find the Tarots that work best for you, because not all Tarots work for everybody. Is that true? Or is it just that reading Tarots isn't something I can do?

Having a deck that is meaningful to you is important (much like my tattoo is meaningful to me). I started by using the book, and experimented until I found a technique that works for me. Some people are more in tune with certain decks than others... but we all- to some extent have the ability to use them.

I'm hoping that by designing my own deck, I'll be able to improve my ability. The rituals I use for "cleansing" the cards, the pouch I store my cards in, the way I deal, everything I do when doing a Tarot reading is personalized to me. I find it helps to relax me and open my mind to what the cards are depicting.