Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A dream come true

wawer96

Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum. Forgive me if I posted it in the wrong place.

I have a question for you. At one time (about two months ago) I had a dream in which I'm sitting at the computer and watch some dancing child that is foreign to me. In fact, nothing unusual except that the dream was very clear and I remember it well.

A few days ago, quite by accident browsing the internet out of boredom I came across this video: http://youtu.be/NQkRymn9kZ8

As I saw it, I could not get over the whole day ... This video shows the scene of my dream. As I watch it, I feel that someone has written my dream and it recorded a ... Of course, I do not remember the music and both details, but I'm sure that in the dream was the same situation.

Never anything like never met and did not have to deal with any paranormal. Can you tell me if these things happen? Am I crazy?

Never anything like never met and did not have to deal with any paranormal. Can you tell me if these things happen? Am I crazy?

Hi & welcome to UM..

Your not crazy, this happens a lot, and can happen more if you follow it & allow it.

I think what youve experienced is Synchronicity.

This thread might help..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238210

Welcome to the forum :)

Yes these things do happen. As you try to make more sense of them to yourself, you should start to journal only your very realistic dreams. You will find you have experienced many of these kind of things all along! It is awesome when you dream something very realistic and check months or even years later and see it was predicting something even if it is a seemingly stupid thing with no meaning to you now.

Very interesting phenonmena. I find that the ones that seeming come out of no where or not related to your current thoughts or life seem to end up being the deja vu type. Though meaningless at first they can be helpful to you later or they can like Professer T's Synchronicity, happen but for what purpose? I think it does happen for an reason for your self or the others in a way , maybe like introducing you to UM to discover something else later on or it changes some event or perception...who knows? Even when they happen you can't always see why an apparently useless piece of information comes along in such a manner! Kind of like that old show Quantum Leap sometimes little things influence a bigger effect in the end is my guess.

• Like 1

Since the universe is all connected, and we in turn are all connected to the consciousness, then the feeling that a dream come true or something familiar is happening is a commonplace occurence.

Welcome to the forum :)

Yes these things do happen. As you try to make more sense of them to yourself, you should start to journal only your very realistic dreams. You will find you have experienced many of these kind of things all along! It is awesome when you dream something very realistic and check months or even years later and see it was predicting something even if it is a seemingly stupid thing with no meaning to you now.

Very interesting phenonmena. I find that the ones that seeming come out of no where or not related to your current thoughts or life seem to end up being the deja vu type. Though meaningless at first they can be helpful to you later or they can like Professer T's Synchronicity, happen but for what purpose? I think it does happen for an reason for your self or the others in a way , maybe like introducing you to UM to discover something else later on or it changes some event or perception...who knows? Even when they happen you can't always see why an apparently useless piece of information comes along in such a manner! Kind of like that old show Quantum Leap sometimes little things influence a bigger effect in the end is my guess.

Or it could be that there is someone here in the UM community that needs to see that youtube clip but would otherwise not.. Synchronicity is mindboggling, I don't think it's always about the recipient..

• Like 1

Synchronicity is mindboggling, I don't think it's always about the recipient..

"precognitive dream" is when a person dreams of a true event prior to the event happening.

most dreams we forget when we wake up or forget alot of the details shortly after.

if he had a precognitive dream he will eventually have another one where he will recall some of what is said in the dream,

And when the event truely happens in the future he will know what things will be said prior, that he

couldnt of possibly known if it were not for the dream giving him that knownledge,

thus it proves the experience is true and not deja-vu.

so a individual is not crazy for having a precognitive dream and it does happen to others.

Edited by samspade
  • Like 1

"precognitive dream" is when a person dreams of a true event prior to the event happening.

Good point.. could be pregognitive too..

yes, Precognition, you might be onto something here. Just beware of shorty scientologists, they might put you in a liquid tank, connect you to computer and make you dream for living. ;)