Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If the World declares War on Islamic radicals

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#61    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postpallidin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

And if any Sharia radical EVER comes to my home here in America, trying to force their barbaric ways, I will shoot them and bury them with a pig.

Sorry, Mods, delete if you feel necessary.

What about extremists from other religions? Why are you picking one specific religion?

In history Extremist Christians have killed and tortured far more people.

Let's not forget Hitler was an extremist Christian.

View Postpallidin, on 18 January 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

such as destroying World Heritage sites{aka Historical monuments/sites) in some of their occupied locations

Western Military has done the exact same.....

Edited by Coffey, 20 January 2013 - 03:45 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#62    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostCoffey, on 20 January 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

What about extremists from other religions? Why are you picking one specific religion?

In history Extremist Christians have killed and tortured far more people.

Let's not forget Hitler was an extremist Christian.

We have covered the past, some have learned from it, some are still at it and growing, eg: the islamists.
It is not picking on one certain religion, the islamists are not just a religion, they are a political party too and today, they are the threat, no other "religious" group are to compare to them., TODAY.
i can not see the justification of what the islamists are doing today by bringing up the past atrocities of others....Africa has had its far share of war lords, but we are not comparing the likes of Idi Amin to the islamists either.

Edited by freetoroam, 20 January 2013 - 04:45 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#63    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 20 January 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

We have covered the past, some have learned from it, some are still at it and growing, eg: the islamists.
It is not picking on one certain religion, the islamists are not just a religion, they are a political party too and today, they are the threat, no other "religious" group are to compare to them., TODAY.
You can not justify what the islamists are doing today by bringing up the past atrocities of others....Africa has had its far share of war lords, but we are not comparing the likes of Idi Amin to the islamists either.

Extreme Islamist you mean. This is lots of people who are not extremists and follow that religion who are more peaceful than some Christians or Jews.

You say Islamist's are dangerous, surely Israeli's Zionist Jews are far more dangerous as they have nuclear capabilities and are very hostile, they get away with torturing Palestinians and they verge on Nazi's with how they treat them and the things they say.

#64    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostCoffey, on 20 January 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Extreme Islamist you mean. This is lots of people who are not extremists and follow that religion who are more peaceful than some Christians or Jews.

You say Islamist's are dangerous, surely Israeli's Zionist Jews are far more dangerous as they have nuclear capabilities and are very hostile, they get away with torturing Palestinians and they verge on Nazi's with how they treat them and the things they say.
I agree, but we do not have israeli Zionist Jews on the streets of England declaring their hatred for the west. you point is valid, but another thread, here we are discussing the islamists....and i do mean islamists, there are many types of muslims, islamists, extreme or not are still all islamists, another sect of the muslims.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#65    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,580 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Most Muslim Countries have a Mullah/Dictator as their Head of State, and ordinary guys (the workers) have no say in anything. They are ruled with an iron fist and if they speak out, they suddenly disappear.Thats one of the reasons why so many get out and go to Countries that arnt going to sling them in jail for saying anything detrimental towards the state. ie:- Tianaman Square,China. The Lady in Egypt who was imprisoned for changing her religeon.In the past they have demonstrated shouting race hatred in London,burned the Union flag and nothing was done to stop them, if they speak out against the state,in their own land they are mince meat.
  The problem with them is that when they go to a new Country, they do their best to change things to the ways of the Country they just left. Do any of them go to Russia, China, etc, I think not.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#66    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I came to the conclusion long ago … that all religions were true and also that all had some error in them, and whilst I hold by my own, I should hold others as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we are Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu … But our innermost prayer should be a Hindu should be a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Christian a better Christian.
-Ghandi

We have allowed religious extremists' beliefs of all stripes to poison our world with their mandate of death and hate.

Be it Islamic, Zionist, Christian, etc., the dangerous ideas that these extremists promote wreck havoc for all of human society.

#67    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

With all due respect for all ideologies has ANY, other than Islamic extremists, train and strap suicide-vests on children and adults?

Does the US? No.
Does Israel? No.

Do Islamic extremists? YES.

Edited by pallidin, 20 January 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#68    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,965 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 January 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

Its not what Christians aka USofA have done in thre past. Its what they continue to do in the name of making $$. There is no moral imperative left to go after the terrorists of 911. I believe we have completed that bloody job. They perpetrators of that event and many many of there contemporaries are long now dead. Now the responsible thing to do is stop the madness and try to make a peace with an enemy that fought us tooth and nail for many years across several countries. Or we can continue down this path of invading foreign lands and killing Islamic fighters as well as  innocent civilians in what is quickly becoming to appear like a "holy war" against Islam unless it eats the American poisoned apple.

Im an American and I support my troops as m uch if not more then the next American but I dont agree with this policy of exterminating an anemy we are producing with our own aggressive policy of drone attacks and invasion of sovereign lands. aka Mali via contractors for the USofA actual troops for the French.

So Im not buying what your selling and we ARE looking an evil thug to most of the world. Shame on us.
I'm not selling anything.  I said the ideology is evil and if we don't struggle against it it will consume us.  But it is unlike any war we've ever known, that much I agree with you on.  Those who lose the heart and courage to fight it will be absorbed into it at some point.  As to how the US appears to the world I cannot help that.  The world has it's own sins to look to as well and it's always easier to point a finger at a neighbor than look into one's own messes.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#69    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

View Postpallidin, on 20 January 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

With all due respect for all ideologies has ANY, other than Islamic extremists, train and strap suicide-vests on children and adults?

Does the US? No.
Does Israel? No.

Do Islamic extremists? YES.

Well it was the CIA that trained Al Qaeda and shown them how to fight with "guerrilla" tactics.

If the CIA didn't create, train and arm the group in the first place, they would never have been a problem.

Here is a question though, answer it truthfully please:

If say Chinese Tanks drove over your car and you where a taxi driver who was dependent on your car etc. You have a family to feed and now these invaders have diven over your car purely because they can.

How would you feel? And what would you do?

Now say the Chinese Air force dropped payload after payload of bombs on your city/town and you whole family was killed leaving you.

How would you feel and what would you do?

Now realise that the Chinese Military have occupied your country and installed a Central Banking system which will in debt your country to their Banking system.

All of this because someone, SUPPOSEDLY from your county or terrorist organization in your country SUPPOSEDLY blew up 2 towers in China with commercial airliners........

Sometimes when you step back and take a look at both sides, not everything is as clear cut as you think.

Edited by Coffey, 20 January 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#70    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Does the US? No.

Might I direct you to Sandy Hook in order for your answer to more in line with the truth.

Or Timothy McVeigh

Or many other incidents....Waco.

Yes we do these things in a different form then Islamic Fundamentalists wage there war but we indeed wage war against our Government which has become more and more Tyrranical over time.

#71    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 January 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Might I direct you to Sandy Hook in order for your answer to more in line with the truth.

Or Timothy McVeigh

Or many other incidents....Waco.

Yes we do these things in a different form then Islamic Fundamentalists wage there war but we indeed wage war against our Government which has become more and more Tyrranical over time.

Those incidents(McVeigh and Waco) are completely, 100% seperate from one another in all aspects.

#72    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Those incidents(McVeigh and Waco) are completely, 100% seperate from one another in all aspects.

cereal ?

#73    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostCoffey, on 20 January 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Well it was the CIA that trained Al Qaeda and shown them how to fight with "guerrilla" tactics.

If the CIA didn't create, train and arm the group in the first place, they would never have been a problem.

Here is a question though, answer it truthfully please:

If say Chinese Tanks drove over your car and you where a taxi driver who was dependent on your car etc. You have a family to feed and now these invaders have diven over your car purely because they can.

How would you feel? And what would you do?

Now say the Chinese Air force dropped payload after payload of bombs on your city/town and you whole family was killed leaving you.

Now realise that the Chinese Military have occupied your country and installed a Central Banking system which will in debt your country to their Banking system.

All of this because someone, SUPPOSEDLY from your county or terrorist organization in your country SUPPOSEDLY blew up 2 towers in China with commercial airliners........

Sometimes when you step back and take a look at both sides, not everything is as clear cut as you think.

I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:

The CIA did NOT train suicide-vest bombers. That was Islamic's own twisted offense/defense. The US had nothing to do with that.

As for the Chinese analogy, where the heck did you come-up with that?

The Chinese have A WHOLE DIFFERENT take on freedom. So, that's a really poor analogy.

I would like to answer, but how could I possibly answer your question which has zero common sense.

#74    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 January 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

cereal ?

Of course. The first event was a domestic terrorist event against a government building with CHILDREN inside.

Waco, was a situation of "non-surrender", and with illegal weapons and suicide ideation.

#75    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,233 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postpallidin, on 20 January 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:

The CIA did NOT train suicide-vest bombers. That was Islamic's own twisted offense/defense. The US had nothing to do with that.

Bullschitt.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users