Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alternative Healing

firefly

I was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about alternative healing or if maybe anyone here has had any experiences with it. My mom had a biopsy done today and we don't know the results yet, but the doctor seemed to be pretty sure that it was cancer. My mom doesn't want to go through any form of treatment like radiation, chemotherapy, or surgery. She said she would do alternative healing though. I don't know a whole lot about this and would appreciate any input from anyone.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• firefly

• Tia

• Falco Rex

• Venomshocker

I think it's the alternative to actually getting healed..I'd urge your mother to follow through with conventional treatment. It may be a pain,but it's the best chance she has of recovery..

Good luck, my prayers are with you and yours..

I know quite a bit about alternative health. So if you have any questions about various treatments just ask.

First of all thats a real good thing saying no to the radiation and chemotherapy treatments. Those will stress your body out more than they will help it. My grandmother went for both treatments and they ended up killing her because they created even more types of cancer! I wouldnt even use those treatments as a last resort.

Ive been studying various alternative healthcare methods and I think IVe come upon one of the best. Its called bioresonance treatment. There are no side effects, and the treatments are harmless, and non-invasive. I will provide you with 2 links that explain how the treatment works. This is the only method I know of that treats the source cause of cancer. Most treatments, pharmuceticals, are just syptom relievers, but bioresoance deals directly with the immune system, strengthining it, and giving your body the ability to start fighting the disease/cancer.(it also gets rid of allergies) Bioresonance treatments were developed by a team of docters,naturopaths, and biophysists, in germany. It uses a special kind of machine thats worth $30,000. This method of treatment is fairly new, and there are only 8 of these in canada, and a few in the US. Most of them are in Germany.

Does your mom live in Canada, or Germany by any chance?

I also know of a place that does it in Mexico, if thats closer.

Here's a link to how this treatment works.

http://www.naturaltherapycenter.com/biores...onance_therapy/

Heres a link to the company that makes the machine.

http://www.bicom2000.com/

Hope this helps. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Venomshocker

Sorry I put this in the wrong place. Thanks for the move. Thanks for the information and advice also. We live in the U.S., but I have saved those links Venomshocker and plan to read through the information tonight. My first thoughts when she mentioned alternative healing were basically the same as yours Falco Rex. I'm just trying to keep an open mind to it since it is something I don't fully understand. Just because I don't unserstand it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Hi firefly,

I'd really listen to the doctors advice when you get the results back. A lot of alternate treatments are great but if it is cancer, something so big really needs proper medical treatment. By all means use alternate medicines as well, but instead of thinking of them as alternate medicines think of them as additional medicines.

I've actually got a friend in hospital right now fighting for her life because she kept telling herself her problem was only minor and herbal medicine would fix it.

Best wishes to you and your mum.

Guest Lottie

With personal experience, Your Mum is trying to understand and come to terms with things and knowledge is Power!!! However I suggest your Mum uses conventional means to rid this cancer as quickly and as aggresively as possible. There really is little point in using alternative medecine if she has indeed got cancer.

She could use Alternative therapies afterwards though to help her heal...

Hope everything turns out well. original.gif

Hi Firefly,

I just wanted to give you my support through this scary and trying time. Just to give you hope, my mother is a breast cancer survivor, as well as a couple of her friends. And my neighbor across the street has beaten non-Hodgkins lymphoma.

Best of luck to you, and keep us posted.

Thanks for the advice and support everyone. It means more than you know. We got the results back today and it is cancer. She refuses any kind of conventional medicine and insists she will only use alternative means to try and fight this. I tend to feel like maybe she could use the alternative medicine to assist with the conventional treatments, as some of you have said, but that she shouldn't use them in place of medical treatment. I am still trying to convince her. But, thanks again to everyone.

Hello firefly. Perhaps it would help your case if your Mother read this article...

How alternative medicine harms

Best of luck to you and your family in these times..

Guest Lottie

Hi firefly

Sorry to hear your bad news

Sound like your Mom is just trying to come to terms with all this but as quickly as possible. Its a very scary situation to be in.. She may be scared because of the Chemotherapy and radiation treatments that are sometimes used. And she will be going through stages of Denial, Anger and very low moments. However if this cancer is in its early stages that should not be neccesary at the moment. I would say give her time but time is not an option she really needs to start proper treatment as soon as possible.

I would try though to make her think rationally about this. Its really important that she treats this with conventional therapy and as aggresively as possible. As I suggested before alternative therapy could be used afterwards.

With best wishes

Lottie.

Alternative healing such as raki is fine, but it should not be used as a substitute to going to your doctor.

Raki is used to more so to heal the emotional and internal wounds. It would not be very effective if you had a huge gapping gash and were bleeding to death.

Hi firefly,

I'm really sorry to hear about your mum, but please keep encouraging her to use conventional medicine with alternate therapy. I mentioned before about my friend, well that afternoon we got the call to go and be with her as she was passing over. Her death was a waste because if she had been to a doctor even a couple of weeks ago she'd still be alive.

Remember cancer can be beaten, good luck and God bless.

First of all I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through and I can relate for both of my parents...it's a matter of any day with my dad and my mom is recovering, but is in fair health too.

I've done a lot of study based on books by David Wolfe, Stephan Arlin, and Fouad Dini (in fact I've met all of them) and they teach about the benefits of being a raw foodist...consiting of only raw fruits, veggies, grains, and nuts. I do not know hands on, but it's said to prevent cancer and in fact cures SOME already existing cancers through eating raw foods. As a raw foodist, it's important to draw in energy of the sun too.

On serveral occassions I've been a 100% raw foodist for weeks at a time, and there are no words to express how magnificent I felt and reaping the rewards on many different levels. Cooked foods are an addiction, so withdraws are expected more so of headaches, but eating spinich usually cures it. Massive loss weight will happen, but after 6 months you will gain weight. You don't get sunburned after 6 months of eating this way, you don't get cavities, on average only need 4 hours sleep...I can go on and on!

The reason I stopped, back in the day and only momentalry was because my psychic abilities kicked in more than I felt I could handle. I was going through too many emotional challenges and I am very psychic as it is...and when I was eating this way, it just multified and although I'm capable to eat 100% this way again, I only am about 40% at this time until I find a huge inspiration to go back 100%. Looking back, I find it silly that I allowed to fear to over rule, but nevertheless I did.

I feel it's worth the read...

http://www.rawfood.com/cgi-bin/order/index...le&item_id=0003

http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/catalog/books_n...esfirstlaw.html

The second book (natures first law)...their a bit harsh to the point!

I also have benefited from reiki healings and also acupunture in regards to various health concerns.

I wish your mom the best of recovery!

firefly, what alerted your mother to the cancer, was it a mole? where is the cancer located?

If it is a type of melanoma then the absolute best weapon against it is early detection. The biopsy is from the removal of the mole I assume. Therefor the DR's will be able to tell if the cells around the removed portion are cancerous or not, if your mother was alerted early enough then she will be cool.

Hopefully there is no cancerous cells around the removed portion, Dr's usually remove like 2mm around the biopsied area. If they are cancerous then further removal will be needed, as well as the testing of any lymphnodes in the area. If a lymphnode is found to have precancerous cells in it, then a 'sentinel' lymphnode test is done to see if the cancer has made a drainage path to other nodes or organs.

Like I said if the biopsy comes out clean then all your mother will need is regular check ups.