Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ca anyone help me? (maybe not your style, though)

Sango

Anyone have a clue why my rain spell don't work? I've tried it alone, and with friends, but it won't work!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Stellar

• Aslan

• Sango

Top Posters In This Topic

Sango, this isn't a chat room, it's a discussion forum. People will reply when they have something to say. Have patience. Futhermore, spouting obscenities will only bring you trouble, swearing and throwing tantrums is not tolerated on this forum.

Magikman

12 minutes and you're getting annoyed.

Here's some advice. Be patient, be polite, provide adequate information, and post in a manner worthy of a response.

This thread could be locked for lack of all three counts.

EDIT: Personally, I think your rain spell doesn't work because the vagaries prevelant in atmospheric conditions and airborne precipitation preclude the possibility of external influence. That or you're banging the drum in the wrong tempo.

Edited by Aslan

-most people just don't want to get involved in ," THE CRAFT": Witch Craft, Sorcery, Spell Casting, etc,etc,etc.........

Attracts to many unwanted energies

Opens you up to to many Things

Alot of people, in their late 20's or older, have already had their experiences with spell casting and the like and don't want to go through it again.

Just be careful. There's alot more to "it" than just reading some words.

Be wise in what you do.......

huh.gif sasass

Im still not sure I believe in it.

i'm sure i don't.

I'm with you two. tongue.gif If someone could make it rain with a spell on a repeatable basis we should have some proof that it works by now and not some vaue allusions to powers that can't really be proven..

We'd have a good few teenagers running around with millions of dollars using the 'get rich quick' spell.

laugh.gif

lol. Im sure Bush would be dead by now wink2.gif

It is entirely possible that you are correctly enacting the 'rain spell' while someone else is correctly enacting an 'anti-rain spell' and since you are both cancelling each other out the 'anti-rain' spell would win by default....Sort of like the 'pray for rain' crowd vs. the 'pray it doesn't rain' crowd.

Keep at it though ...I predict that if you continue and don't give up...eventually you really will see the rain come pouring down and you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was all due to your 'rain spell'. If at first it doesn't rain, spell, spell again.................... wink2.gif

Edited by joc

Lol, I'm trying to keep an open mind on this but damn, that was a good on joc!

shush! you'll make them think joc was using logic and not actually helping them with the spell!

Ok guys, nothing wrong to have a little fun but watch out not to insult them for it. There always is the possibility that either side is wrong.

Has your rain spell worked before?

We need an anti-rain spell here right now!

user posted image

To try out his/her 'umbrella' spell I'll warrant.

tongue.gif

i did an anti-rain spell this morning, and it didn't rain today.

w00t!!!!

and i live in ottawa, we were SUPPOSED to get rained on.

w00t!!

How to cast the anti rain spell: Step one, wait for correct weather conditions (rain). Step two, stand befor a portal leading out of your house (Window/door/hole in the wall). Step three, look sad and annoyed and reflect on all the things you had planed that day (don't forget to menatly curse the fool who casted the rainspell). Step four, sing this ancient chant "Rain, rain go away come back some other day". Step five, watch as the rain does not stop. Step six, start blaming the government and how it has placed speical radio towers to some how mess up your spell. Step seven, Start a revolt and destroy the government and introduce anarchy. At some point during the revolt the rain should stop (Note the revolt should take at the very least one month.

Guest Lottie

Maybe to do the rain spell you need the power of 3? tongue.gif I am just jesting...

Edited by Lottie

i did an anti-rain spell this morning, and it didn't rain today.

w00t!!!!

Damn you! you didnt do the anti-rain spell, you did the "devert rain to Cornwall, Ontario" spell!

works for me, muah!