Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dog Man

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    Fred Saluga

Fred Saluga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

Hi:

I am new to the group. My name is Fred Saluga and I am an ex police oficer and I am also a State Section Director with MUFON and an Investigator with the Pennsylvania Big Foot Society.
    I am  interested in obtaining information on dogman sightings in the U.S. I am very interested inightings in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.

I would like to thank you all for your cooperation and all information forwarded will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

#2    Coyote Speaks

Coyote Speaks

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

View PostFred Saluga, on 09 December 2010 - 05:30 PM, said:

Hi:

I am new to the group. My name is Fred Saluga and I am an ex police oficer and I am also a State Section Director with MUFON and an Investigator with the Pennsylvania Big Foot Society.
    I am  interested in obtaining information on dogman sightings in the U.S. I am very interested inightings in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.

I would like to thank you all for your cooperation and all information forwarded will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Might have better luck in the Sighting's portion of the forums.

Also, consider looking at Texas. Some of the more recent dog man sightings seem to be centred around there.

#3    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hi:

Thanks,

I hate to sound like a rook, but what are the ledgends of the dog man? I don't think I know anything about it but would like to know. Welcome to UM by the way! I too am an ex police officer, and I will tell you one thing, I have seen some crazy things out on patrol at night. Some I could explain, some I could not. Dog Man I don't think I have ever heard of, but where I live the big thing here is Bigfoot.

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,761 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:18 PM

I'm not sure what dogman is? Are you talking about something werewolfish, like the bray road and paradise road beasts of Wi?

#5    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,121 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:57 PM

View Postrashore, on 09 December 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

I'm not sure what dogman is? Are you talking about something werewolfish, like the bray road and paradise road beasts of Wi?
A dogman is where its part dog and part man. A werwolfish is a wolf with part fish.

#6    SilentCreeper83

SilentCreeper83

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:28 AM

Sorry, I just couldn't help it:

Dog Man in the big city!

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth." - Jacob's Ladder.

#7    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:40 AM

View PostPompey_Lad_18, on 09 December 2010 - 11:57 PM, said:

A dogman is where its part dog and part man. A werwolfish is a wolf with part fish.
OMG! Thats to funny!

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#8    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hi:

Thanks,
What do you make of this Possible HellHound Sighting - Both my brother and I saw a creature (Florida)? What do you make of the suggestion that the Ohio dogmen are in fact a species of spectral swamp mammal which is reported all over the states?

Edited by Humblemun, 10 December 2010 - 11:24 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#9    Ozner

Ozner

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

The Michigan DJ Steve Cook made a song about the Dogman, it wasn't based on real events though.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

#10    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

View PostSilentCreeper83, on 10 December 2010 - 01:28 AM, said:

Sorry, I just couldn't help it:

Dog Man in the big city!

The best track they did before all that really commercial rubbish.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA! That was brilliant!  :tu:

Edited by Coffey, 10 December 2010 - 09:05 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#11    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,761 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

LMAO :) Maybe I should have said werewolfy?
tee hee, I was just wondering if dogman is just a canine/man type of thing like some wolf/man types of things? Or more like a man with a doggie head, like a collie or something? I don't know what the difference is supposed to be, lol.

#12    SilentCreeper83

SilentCreeper83

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:07 AM

@Coffey: Yeah, I can't argue with that.

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth." - Jacob's Ladder.

#13    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

These type of stories just make me laugh out so loud, the next doors cat as ran away :yes:

Attached File  dog.jpg   2.88K   4 downloads

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#14    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Where's Fred??

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#15    Coyote Speaks

Coyote Speaks

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:00 PM

View Postrashore, on 10 December 2010 - 10:34 PM, said:

LMAO :) Maybe I should have said werewolfy?
tee hee, I was just wondering if dogman is just a canine/man type of thing like some wolf/man types of things? Or more like a man with a doggie head, like a collie or something? I don't know what the difference is supposed to be, lol.

The Texas Dog Men sightings have primarily been reported as man-shaped creatures with spotted fur and the head of a German Shepherd type dog (I.e. Sharp muzzle, pointed ears) while outside of TX it's been reported more as a massive black dog on its hindlegs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users