Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6931    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,675 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 11 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

So the Fall of Mankind may have been, by this interpretation, true, only it was the ETs that were responsible? So therefore, the Biblical stories were not actually mythology, but were an attempt to document what actually went on, only that "God" was or were actually ETs?
This is an interesting interpretation.

coming back to this point again.... want to see a vid?  

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6932    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,610 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

The logistics are coming together.

Do you need me to link you to a dictionary so that you can use the above term properly?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#6933    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

-SNIP-
How are you going to excite your bananas.
-SNIP-.

View PostSlave2Fate, on 12 February 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

How I excite my bananas is none of your business! :P
-SNIP-

That was the loudest laugh I had in a while. Thanks guys, even if on Zoser's part this probably was not intented.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#6934    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Wait, zoser is now proposing both the reactor theory and the piezoelectric theory? Come on zoser! Pick a single crackpot theory and stick with it!

At least he now realizes that he needs conductors to get the electricity out of his science fiction pyramids. Oh dear, no evidence of conductors? Then they simply used electrical conduction that didn't require wires. That was easy! Of course this defies everything we know about electricity but this doesn't handicap zoser since he knows nothing about electricity.

Perhaps zoser can explain a mystery I came across while traveling in Europe. I discovered a tower that must have been about a thousand feet high. There was no evidence of habitation since it didn't appear to have ever been a closed structure. It's purpose was a complete mystery to me. The most intriguing quality was that it was made of iron which is a highly conductive material.

Then I figured it out. I can say with absolute certainty that it was built by ancient aliens who used it to collect electricity from the atmosphere.

#6935    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

View Postscowl, on 12 February 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Wait, zoser is now proposing both the reactor theory and the piezoelectric theory? Come on zoser! Pick a single crackpot theory and stick with it!

At least he now realizes that he needs conductors to get the electricity out of his science fiction pyramids. Oh dear, no evidence of conductors? Then they simply used electrical conduction that didn't require wires. That was easy! Of course this defies everything we know about electricity but this doesn't handicap zoser since he knows nothing about electricity.

Perhaps zoser can explain a mystery I came across while traveling in Europe. I discovered a tower that must have been about a thousand feet high. There was no evidence of habitation since it didn't appear to have ever been a closed structure. It's purpose was a complete mystery to me. The most intriguing quality was that it was made of iron which is a highly conductive material.

Then I figured it out. I can say with absolute certainty that it was built by ancient aliens who used it to collect electricity from the atmosphere.

A thousand feet high? Wow, that tower certainly must've been an eye full.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6936    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 12 February 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

Guess what? Bananas are radioactive as well, did they use those as a power source too?

I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss it. Something about that idea has appeal.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6937    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

Interesting article on the radioactive properties of granite that occurs because of the crystals.

The igneous rock that forms as granite can contain levels of radiation that is present in the small pieces of crystal that give granite its distinctive appearance. The types of radiation present in granite have the ability to break down and release radon gas that can be harmful to humans..................

The crystals contained within granite that do not cool to become a uniform part of the rock can contain alpha and beta particles of radiation or gamma rays, the levels of which are thought to not be harmful to humans in everyday household materials, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. When these crystals begin to break down, an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas can be released that is known as radon. When radon is released into a contained environment, such as a house, it can cause detrimental health problems such as lung cancer. The more common causes of health problems are contact with radon through a natural release of the gas from the ground entering a building through cracks in the foundations. Radon is the second most common cause of lung cancer in the United States, according to the EPA.

Read more: Radioactive Properties of Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2KfeXzEXK

More supporting evidence of the GP power plant.  We know that granite rings, and we know that the stack in the upper chambers were designed to do just that.  The logistics are coming together.

Okay, I'll bite. Care to explain exactly how this is even remotely supportive of your position? Or may we freely take nuclear power as yet another subject on which your engineering education has somehow been neglectful? So there's uranium in granite. What of it? Do you understand the concept of critical mass? For that matter, concrete is naturally radioactive too but it's use in nuclear plants has nothing whatsoever to do with that fact.

What marvelous property of granite are you going to light on next? Density? Refractive index? Taste?

#6938    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

The granite was the generator not the conductor.  The dolomite limestone was the conductor.

Let's put this idea to rest one way or the other once and for all.

https://docs.google....enumber=5&w=800

I don't speak math but a diagram was posted earlier in the thread by BMK1245 giving the same info in context:

Posted Image

Dolomite is at the top of the bottom of the scale, and that's "pure" dolomite.  The Mokattam limestone is not dolomite. it's a dolostone, a limestone with significant proportion of magnesium. It is in fact only one third or less magnesium by proportion as also shown previously here:

https://docs.google....qoi_IeSMOW8Armg

So all that "conductor", which in reality isn't that conductive at all, is bound up in twice as much of even less of a conductor.

#6939    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 12 February 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

So all that "conductor", which in reality isn't that conductive at all, is bound up in twice as much of even less of a conductor.

And they had tons of highly conductive copper they could have used instead. Pound that copper into thin sheets and any electric current would have been collected and efficiently conducted. Were these ancient aliens or ancient idiots?

Zoser is still at zero volts.

#6940    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 12 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

That was the loudest laugh I had in a while. Thanks guys, even if on Zoser's part this probably was not intented.

You would be surprised. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#6941    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

View Postscowl, on 12 February 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

And they had tons of highly conductive copper they could have used instead. Pound that copper into thin sheets and any electric current would have been collected and efficiently conducted. Were these ancient aliens or ancient idiots?

Zoser is still at zero volts.

If they had the technology to cut and position stone to this precision they would if required have fitted copper.  Anyone looking at the design of that pyramid would have to come to the conclusion that they were capable of almost anything.  Conclusion: copper not required.

Several things are well established such as the piezo effect and radioactivity from granite and are a matter of common science.  Being adherents of the classic formal education I thought you would know this?

Then add in the resonating power of thousands of tonnes of granite,  the electromagnetic radiation from this pyramid would have extended tens of miles.

It's the only common sense theory that fits the evidence.

All be it not comfortable for some.

Posted Image

#6942    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 12 February 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Okay, I'll bite. Care to explain exactly how this is even remotely supportive of your position? Or may we freely take nuclear power as yet another subject on which your engineering education has somehow been neglectful? So there's uranium in granite. What of it? Do you understand the concept of critical mass? For that matter, concrete is naturally radioactive too but it's use in nuclear plants has nothing whatsoever to do with that fact.

What marvelous property of granite are you going to light on next? Density? Refractive index? Taste?

Simple: electromagnetic energy is a broad spectrum.  At one end of the visible spectrum is Infra Red, the other end Ultra-Violet.   The scale extends to gamma radiation at the shorter wavelengths.

http://en.wikipedia....netic_radiation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Posted Image

#6943    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postscowl, on 12 February 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Easy: see above.  What do you thing electromagnetic energy actually is?

Posted Image

#6944    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 12 February 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

quick search came up with this..

there are 100's of other pages.. this was on top of the google list..

http://www.sir-ray.c...t Astronomy.htm

the point your trying to make is?

considering most ancient civilizations were accomplished astronomers..

take up astronomy zoser.. you could find you could do the same thing..

now as to why the Greenwich Observatory is not set right.. you need to ask the builders.. town planners.. etc as to why.. at a guess.. taking a punt here mind you from similar things.. their plans were out.. and when you start a project and the ground work has been laid out.. you dont stop and go 'damn boys.. we got the slab in the wrong position.. lets dig it up and start again'

so your views on this.. just a tad wrong..

Modern man is not capable of producing a monument on the scale as the GP as accurately aligned.  Any proof to say otherwise?

Posted Image

#6945    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 12 February 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

ahh but the problem here.. is the distinct lack of radiation found..

Has anyone looked for it?  Reminds me of the water erosion around the sphinx that caught archaeologists off guard.  Not difficult to do apparently.

That's what happens when the mainstream adhere's religiously to flat earth like theories.

Every now again they get a shock (no pun intended).

Edited by zoser, 12 February 2013 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image