Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goverement

Anichka

Can you imagine how much information the goverement is hiding from us. Not only are they hiding weopans but also they lie to us.They could have already found live on other planets and they do not want to tell us about it. The only things we know that are on the moon and mars is rocks and sand but maybe there is more to it. I hate our goverement are there other people out there that think like me or do i stand alone?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Mentalcase

• reese2

• Kira

You are misinformed, Anichka. Governments wouldn't lie to people, and they wouldn't hide anything from people either. You shouldn't hate the government, instead you should love the government with all your heart. You should trust the government and serve the government with unquestionable loyalty. You should be willing to pay astronomically high taxes to the government and not question as to how the money is being spent. Remember, we are here to serve the government and pay taxes to the government and in turn the government will take care of us...... Right?

I'm guessing homer would say.....The Government is cool. 8)

Yeah really, But I also live in my own happy little world with white padded walls and nice people in strange white coats and stuff. ;D

Well I have my own belifes of my goverement. Where do YOU think all that money is going to? Schools? Naaa. It is being used for weopons for the war. And if you think our goverment isnt lieing to us where do all these conspiracies come from?

Anichka,

i agree with what you believe.

Governments have to keep secrets from the public thats just how it is. Imagine if they told us the truth about everything, all hell would break loose. I agree that SOME governements tend to care more and spend more of their money on weapons and globalisation. There are countries out there whos people live iin poverty everyday and these governments only think about how they can make their empire stronger. Its been like that for thousands and thousands of years, but only now do we have weapons that can destroy the world.

Anicha I beleive in full disclosure of the facts I don,t think that any one person has a right to decide who should know what is going on .If your doing something you dont want people to know about u shouldn't b doing it( should you ).  Governments are the basis of all societys (you would have a hard time running  things with out one).However if you want to learn to think for yourself allways take both sides of the story and ALLWAYS analys where the information is coming from, as with Sadam Hussein's nuclear weapon's I'm waiting untill somebody other than George Bush say's he has them before I take sides. :sq

LOL @ Mr Slinky & Homer :s2 :s04

:st I totally agree. But see they hide stuff for a reason for if they told us everything. there would be catastrophty... And i don't think that they need that in this country.

Homer do they give you strange tasting sweets too? :s2 :s2

They keep feeding them to me, and I keep eating them. But I wouldn't say strange...I think they're yummy :s04

As long as they keep showing up with the needle every five minutes i think Homer will be fine.  He needs his medication you know.  ;D

<~~  :s2

• 2 weeks later...

:s2 :s6 Hmm yes and I think the both of you should..............

;D"keep taking the tablets!" ;D

*but in answer to the threads question I do believe that Governments keep a lot of things from us. I honestly think that they think they are doing us a favour, when all they are doing is breeding a system of corruption and denial. It begs the question do they honestly think we are all like sheep and will blindly follow where they lead? No I think sooner rather than later things and info will leak out in great quantityas they try to keep the lid on what is becomming a rather full cookie jar... :s9

:s6 the Matrix question.......Red and will u follow the white Rabbit?

If I see a white rabbit, I might try to eat it. I'm taking pills to control that also. ;D

::) :s2 @MC post............... A Q? MC why did u alter my post?

Mr Underhill I also work for the Govt, but still doesn't mean to say I trust all that they say and do............ ;D

I've worked for the government for several years, but it has been several years since I terminated employment. I must say I have never trusted the government. Nothing but a bunch of power hungry bureaucrats interested only in their careers. If governments were run as efficiently as a small to medium sized business, where results through economic accountability...

*Gets roughed up by agents hiding in the shadows :s1

oh boy...if i had the time and effort to write in what i want to...then everyone who had the time to read it, would totally freak and go "wow...the dam government islying to me...oh woe is me...i feel as though i should do something...oh well...no point...yada yada"

but like i said i cant be stuffed!

although i will tell you this though...

JFK was assainated, but by whom?? (well your all probably gawking at me or something but well im sorry to burst your bubble but its true!!)

the person, or should i say people, ever heard of the magic bullet theroy!?!, are none other then a group called majestic 12, some of you may have heard of them, others wouldnt have! why kill JFK then? i hear you asking, well it seems that JFK stumbled upon a little secret that wasnt ment to be found and threatened to tell the american people (wasnt he a good samaritan?!?) ayways, majestic 12 didnt want it too happened so they too threanted JFK to not tell anyone...but he refused adn was going to tell everyone at the texas meeting thingy before he got shot, or was it after that thing...eh...cant remember...so when the meeting thingy came they popped a cap in his ***!

uhh...yeah well i ended up writing an essay after all, but either way, my hands hurt...so yeah...maybe when my hands get better or if i am still alive after the MJ12 read this ill post another little history lesson!

Oh, I definetly know the government is keeping stuff from us.... my problem being that I don't think it's the military that's doing it, because I've been in the military for a few years, and already I can see what terrible liars they are. If they were covering something up, it would already be public knowledge, and confirmed by now. They'd just deny it exists. Hell ,CHeyyane Mountain "did'nt exist until the 80's", despite the fact that the media knew it well enough to make movies with accurate reconstructions off the place.

lol i had to post this...Homer with out his "pills"....

MC