Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's someone I know going to be drowned

Wolverathe

A head of a church told me that someone who are close to me , an "arm's length" to me will be drowned soon .

What does he mean by an "arm's length" ? Would it be my parents ? My lover ? My friend ? My cousin ?

Please anyone if you can see something please tell me because I am very worried right now .

My name : Vy Ta

D.o.B : September 29th 1990

Thank you very much and blessings to all of you .

• Like 1

It is impossible for him/her to really know such a thing. I would not worry over much about it. But if it eases your mind then speak to those you love and warn them of this warning - and remind them how much you love them - that's never a waste of time :)

God bless you.

• Like 1

I remember a monk telling me so definitely and somberly that I would die in my 35th year (I was I think 32 at the time). Now I'm about to turn 70. The monk had no business making such predictions and even if he did has some power of that sort he had no business telling me.

• Like 4

whats the background of the priest? is he known for saying things like this?

remember even priests can be decieved, you could always just pray to god and voice your concerns. a priest is no more better than a normal christian, his good deeds are worthless before god just the same as ours. we all come to god at different stages of our lifes but are viewed the same after forgiveness of sins. remember there is no man between you and god and even if death does come ,be rest assured in where your going. (heaven)

Edited by Armchair Educated

Try getting a second opinion from another head of church!

"Bah! humbug!" if you worry about whats in front of you then you are not living your life, as you get older you will draw on life's experiences the good times the bad times it will help build your character and strength and in the words of a famous Vulcan "Live long and prosper." :tu:

No one should pass on information like that.

Anyway to me 'arms length' means basically holding someone at arms length, not letting them get to close to you. You hold them back for what ever reason.

Hope my explanation of arms length helps.

• Like 1

No one should pass on information like that.

Anyway to me 'arms length' means basically holding someone at arms length, not letting them get to close to you. You hold them back for what ever reason.

Hope my explanation of arms length helps.

So that meant at arm's length is close but not very close ?

Thanks for your clarification

-----

Thank you everybody . The head of the church is known for predicting stuffs coming up like this . IN fact , it is called "Spiritualist Church" , there is nothing more suitable than a church so they put up the Church but in fact they are doing/practicing spiritualism . It is the place for many psychics to gather together .

Anyway, what comes will come , I would try my best if the worst thing came ...

Try getting a second opinion from another head of church!

Or better yet, a scientist.

As psychics go, there is a thing called ethics, some of us follow them, others do not. It doesn't sound like he does. It sounds more like a scare tactic to get you to do what he wants. Same old religious bull under a new guise. Infuriating......

I use to go to a spiritualist church but didn't really enjoy it, only the singing.

Years ago in an area I lived, a lady ran a psychic circle where you learnt and could develop in a safe and protected manner, I much preferred that.

Edited by Tia