Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidency

Professor Buzzkill

This video is old, but I hadn't seen it until last week. I was completely blown away by the solidarity of ALL major media outlets in respect to Ron Paul.

The video content shows how the media failed to even put Paul's results on screen even if he was WINNING!

I challenge anyone to watch this video and tell me that the media isn't a mouthpiece for the elites, military industrial complex and banksters. And the mainstream media wonders why they are losing viewers...

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 7

Ron Paul was cheated, he won a lot of straw polls, and I know quite a few people voted for him. I've always been a big supporter of him. I was really hoping enough of Americans would wake up and vote for him.

• Like 4

Yep. Romney was set up for GOP nominated from the start they made it fairly obvious.

• Like 2

I laughed a chuckle seeing the part where though RP had more votes/delegates he was at the bottom of the candidates. That is actually pretty convincing. Though Santorum had won an actual state, even if he had less delegates. I'll agree that RP got the sharp end of the stick from the Media. But, IMHO, he was still too radical to appeal to the wider voter base that he would have needed for popular support. And even though he got his delegates lined up and put into place, there still was not enough of them to actually perform a Convention Coup.

I still would have rather have him then Obama, even if he got nothing done, he would have embodied more of the American Spirit IMHO.

Edited by DieChecker

I laughed a chuckle seeing the part where though RP had more votes/delegates he was at the bottom of the candidates. That is actually pretty convincing. Though Santorum had won an actual state, even if he had less delegates. I'll agree that RP got the sharp end of the stick from the Media. But, IMHO, he was still too radical to appeal to the wider voter base that he would have needed for popular support. And even though he got his delegates lined up and put into place, there still was not enough of them to actually perform a Convention Coup.

I still would have rather have him then Obama, even if he got nothing done, he would have embodied more of the American Spirit IMHO.

I think the view that mostly lost him support was his foreign policy. ironically now it seems like more people want his policy.

I think the view that mostly lost him support was his foreign policy. ironically now it seems like more people want his policy.

That is ironic. I read an article a couple months ago that Romney would have won if the election had been held in the summer of 2013, rather then autumn 2012.

I like the previews I'm reading of Gate's (former Sec of Def) Book and how he outlines how Obama really felt and how he acted/portrayed himself to the US Media and Public. He should get an Oscar for his first Term in Office.

• Like 1

election fraud lost Ron Paul the presidency. Hope gone :no:

• Like 3

election fraud lost Ron Paul the presidency. Hope gone :no:

Depends on how you describe "election fraud". Some say RP was ready to commit fraud by asking delegates to represent him, rather then the politicians they were sent to the convention to represent.

My issues with Santorum are that I am a Christian and a conservative, but I am not a conservative Christian. The GOP needs to quit worrying about who is gay, who is having an abortion etc and concentrate on one thing only: The DEBT! I love RP because he is hands off and worries about the debt and excessive money printing. The media is all controlled (and that includes FOX) by the same people to keep us arguing stupid ****: steelers vs ravens, black vs white, gay vs straight, abortions etc while they all say nothing about quantitative easing and the real inflation rate

• Like 5

Depends on how you describe "election fraud". Some say RP was ready to commit fraud by asking delegates to represent him, rather then the politicians they were sent to the convention to represent.

For instance, he out right won Maine, and it was not only reported he didnt, they actualy removed whole counties votes to denie him, and changed the results of some of the other counties. THAT is fraud.

RP never, far as we know, asked delegates to do anything. They were taking it on them selfs to do so.

• Like 2

For instance, he out right won Maine, and it was not only reported he didnt, they actualy removed whole counties votes to denie him, and changed the results of some of the other counties. THAT is fraud.

RP never, far as we know, asked delegates to do anything. They were taking it on them selfs to do so.

RP didn't have to ask. He had a grassroots organization connected by email, that screened his input with like 4 layers of intermediaries. I do believe however that even if he was not behind the whole trojan delegates thing, he sure must have known it was happening and did nothing to end it. Thus, accepting responsibility. It turned out to be a moot point however...

I agree, and already did, I think, that RP was actually screwed in several points in the Nomination process. And not just by the Media, but by the GOP local leaders on the ground counting things up.

Ron Paul had my vote the whole way. I paid very close attention as to how the main stream media acted, and I have to admit, I was surprised by how blatant they went about ignoring him. It got to the point that they weren't even trying to hide it. The puppet masters behind the scenes decided long beforehand that Romney, Bachman, and Santorum were going to be the front runners and that was that.

The problem I think, Ron Paul makes so much sense, he scared people. Our election system loves to make us believe we have a choice, and that we're getting the truth at all times. Yet, when presented with a man who speaks the truth (Paul) he gets buried.

The ONLY way I can see to fix the problems we have with our "two" party system (let's be honest, it's one party because they're all the same) is if we can get enough people to stop voting for the two main parties.

I mean look at what politicians do; they want to tell you to exercise your right to vote and choose, yet if you choose to vote for a third party member, they basically tell you you're throwing your vote away. Why is that? In affect, they're telling us we all have a choice, but only between the two candidates THOSE PARTIES choose to run. Third party candidates are made to seem as though they are a joke and are never taken seriously by main stream media. The media gets it into everyone's head that a third party member has no chance of ever winning, so no one ever attempts to vote for them.

The media and the politicians alike essentially force everyone to think inside their box as either a liberal or conservative, instead of American. Someone can vote for a candidate by simply looking at which ever party they belong to, without even knowing their policies or what they stand for. I say, in order to get a real vote system and in order to get people to truly pay attention to the issues of the candidates themselves, eliminate the labels of the parties. When we go in to vote, just have the names of the candidates, no party names.

This way, people may actually pay attention to the candidate and what they say rather than say, "I'm voting for so and so, because they are a so and so party member." And who knows, if we eliminate party lines, it MAY force politicians to work TOGETHER. I doubt it, but maybe.

• Like 1

Yes Professor, that's old news.

Ron Paul greatly threatened the status quo and despite their propaganda to the contrary, the mainstream media VERY MUCH benefits from it.

• Like 2