Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

topsecretresearch, what exactly is the correlation between the different ideas that you have presented? Where is the evidence, or at least logic that takes you from point 'A' to point 'B'? Flooding the thread with pics isn't getting your point across I'm afraid.

• Like 1

topsecretresearch, what exactly is the correlation between the different ideas that you have presented? Where is the evidence, or at least logic that takes you from point 'A' to point 'B'? Flooding the thread with pics isn't getting your point across I'm afraid.

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

I stopped believing in Reptilian Shapeshifting Cockroach Jews when Jesse Ventura blew them up.

and here was me thinking that the Egyptians dipicted the sun as a disk because they worked their art in a stylised two-dimensiions.

• Like 1

Cloning Red Herrings By David Longtin and Duane C. Kraemer.

hehe, great name for a book!! I shall sharpen my pencil and be back later for that one

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

I'll tell you what, you presented a bunch of pics but which is the one(s) that you feel connects ancient aliens to them? Or are ancient aliens? You do know we have some surgical-striking skeptics on this thread dont you?

Edited by seeder

I stopped believing in Reptilian Shapeshifting Cockroach Jews when Jesse Ventura blew them up.

:tu: Now he's the MAN! But he needs to do something with that pony tail - its so soppy for an ex seal

I dont why but your choice of words made me laugh

Edited by seeder

zoser.. please come back.. at least you come across a little more intelligent then TSR..

• Like 1

Ley lines could not, perhaps, be a modern name (and interpretation) for something that's been there all along? So you assume that it's all a load of mumbo Jumbo because a source online (i.e. Wikky Pedia) suits the conclusion that you have already arrived at, and refers to a couple of boooks that agree with that preconception? That doesn't seem very open minded. See, that's the trouble with this forum; if anyone even mentions anything outside of what mainstream convention agrees on, then instantly it's rubbished (complete with quotes from Wookie Pedia) as a load of mumbo Jumbo.

Anyway, did I say it was my theory? Just that is what the theory basically seems to say, and however much people may wish to rubbish it I still think it's interesting.

You are so right about Wikky Pedia and orthodox 'science'. Wikky can certainly be useful, but its accuracy is highly suspect in my book. Orthodox science is more about patting each other on the back than finding answers and explanations.

• Like 1

You are so right about Wikky Pedia and orthodox 'science'. Wikky can certainly be useful, but its accuracy is highly suspect in my book. Orthodox science is more about patting each other on the back than finding answers and explanations.

wasnt it Myles who stated 20 universities check the accuracy of Wiki?

You must understand that Seeder did present some facts. To rebut, you must do the same.

I see you like to bash Wikipedia. Although there are accuracy issues here and there, it is correct nearly all of the time. After looking into it, I found that there are 20 universities that do nothing but check new enteries for accuracy.

and here was me thinking that the Egyptians dipicted the sun as a disk because they worked their art in a stylised two-dimensiions.

And here I though it was because that's how it actually looks from earth.

• Like 2

perhaps if they didn't have this, to be honest, gimmick that it's The Encyclopaedia that Anyone can Edit, and they allowed people to contribute articles but had them checked & edited to a uniform style (which is another Bug bear of Wikipedia) before putting them up, they wouldn't need to have a crack team of no fewer than 20 Universities checking them, when I'm sure they could be doing something else with their time.

So lets assume for a moment that our extra-planetary observers are using standing stones as guidance devices. It would mean that there would have to be similar devices across the globe.

North America - hmm ... not sure.

Peru and South America - Check.

PAcific Ocean (Easter Island) - Check.

Asia - Check.

UK - Checkedy-Check.

Europe - Check.

Australia .... wait a minute.

Add Ayers Rock to the list mate-

Ayers_Rock-view_from_50k.jpg

What I always do before quoting from a Wiki page is checking their references.

Often I don't even quote from such a Wiki page, but from one of the references

• Like 1

Add Ayers Rock to the list mate-

Ayers_Rock-view_from_50k.jpg

You really think that is a 'standing stone'??

It's a big rock alright, but it's a natural rock.

Or else you could add Mount Everest.

Anyway, it's called Uhuru now, isn't it?

Speaking of Ayers Rock, one researcher fearlessly speculates that it may be a huge alien mothership disguised as a rock-

http://wiki.alien-vi...=Ayers_rock_ufo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are even curious rock anomalies on the moon such as this one in the crater Tycho-

Tycho is 86 kms diameter...

tychoD.gif

and contains this central peak...

thchoA.gif

in which a boulder can be seen nestling in a depression on the summit like an egg in a nest...

tychoB.gif

a closeup of the boulder, it's 120 metres long

tychoC.gif

http://lroc.sese.asu...ectacular!.html

Edited by Crikey

The LROC images are truly amazing,... thanks for posting, Crikey.

I said in my book, not Myles' book.

Overall I find Wiki to be helpful when I do use it, which is very infrequent. I don't even have it bookmarked or favorite.

But there was an incident 15 years ago or more that I was familiar with at the time. 10 years later, reading on Wiki from a link somebody provided me revealed what I consider to be a spin on the story, with a little fudging on numbers.

So, the idea that just anybody can go in and edit has its upside, but also a downside possibility. It seems easy for abuse to me.

• Like 1

I said in my book, not Myles' book.

Overall I find Wiki to be helpful when I do use it, which is very infrequent. I don't even have it bookmarked or favorite.

But there was an incident 15 years ago or more that I was familiar with at the time. 10 years later, reading on Wiki from a link somebody provided me revealed what I consider to be a spin on the story, with a little fudging on numbers.

So, the idea that just anybody can go in and edit has its upside, but also a downside possibility. It seems easy for abuse to me.

It is, which is why the staff keeps track of and tries to verify edits and closely monitors hot-button topics. For a while, both the UFO and Bigfoot entries were locked due to editing wars between believers and skeptics.The puma punku entry actually got a fringe edit added and reversed by the staff while it was being referenced in the middle a discussion here on UM.

• Like 2

Add Ayers Rock Uluru to the list mate-

First of all, show some respect to the Indigenous People.

Secondly, if they use any rock as a mystical navigation aid, then why feel the need to make shapes out of them elsewhere?

• Like 4

It is, which is why the staff keeps track of and tries to verify edits and closely monitors hot-button topics. For a while, both the UFO and Bigfoot entries were locked due to editing wars between believers and skeptics.The puma punku entry actually got a fringe edit added and reversed by the staff while it was being referenced in the middle a discussion here on UM.

see, wouldn't it save them so much time & effort if they dropped this "The Encylopedia Anyone can Edit" gimmick? It would surely enhance their reputation for reliability as well. Let anyone who wants to contribute articles, but verify them before putting them up & don't let other people mess about with them.

I'll suggest it to Jimmy Wales or whatever his name is.

• Like 2