Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greetings UM Forum!

Ashen_Jackal

Hello Members of the UM forum. I'm Ashen, nice to meet you. I've long had a fascination with the unexplainable and had many such events happen throughout my life. That isn't to say I believe anything I hear, I'm actually quite skeptical, but I'm not harsh or dismissive either. At the end of the day I want to know where the rabbit hole goes. Anyways, I love the Horror genre, Urban Legends and I have a fondness for the Japanese culture. I'll be seeing you around.

• Like 6

Hello Members of the UM forum. I'm Ashen, nice to meet you. I've long had a fascination with the unexplainable and had many such events happen throughout my life. That isn't to say I believe anything I hear, I'm actually quite skeptical, but I'm not harsh or dismissive either. At the end of the day I want to know where the rabbit hole goes. Anyways, I love the Horror genre, Urban Legends and I have a fondness for the Japanese culture. I'll be seeing you around.

Welcome Ashen,

we no longer have rabbits holes here, we have upgraded to shoots which lead straight down to the dungeon.

Enjoy. :tu:

• Like 5

Welcome Ashen,

we no longer have rabbits holes here, we have upgraded to shoots which lead straight down to the dungeon.

Enjoy. :tu:

So what you're saying is, this black hooded fellow who keeps whipping me isn't a representative from a new dimension?.. Aw, I thought this was their form of greeting :/

Edited by Ashen_Jackal
  • Like 3

So what you're saying is, this black hooded fellow who keeps whipping me isn't a representative from a new dimension?.. Aw, I thought this was their form of greeting :/

Nope, he certainly is not. Sorry about that, I am sending the wardens round to you now.

GUARDS!!!! HE HAS ESCAPED AGAIN.

• Like 4

Welcome to UM Ashen! :)

Your waterboard... er, bath tub is ready. :unsure2:

• Like 5

Greetings Ashen_Jackal. Welcome to UM :)

• Like 2

Welcome!!

• Like 2

Welcome to UM Ashen! :)

Your waterboard... er, bath tub is ready. :unsure2:

Thanks! HEY, wait a minute! I'm not as think as you dumb I am!

Greetings Ashen_Jackal. Welcome to UM :)

thank you, good to be here :)

Welcome!!

Nice to meet you :D

Edited by Ashen_Jackal
  • Like 4

Hi there Ashen welcome :clap:

• Like 2

Welcome! Now get yourself out on the forums and start causing some trouble!

• Like 7

Hi Ashen :st Welcome to UM! I'm not sure about dark-hooded figures, but we do have pink mooses and I see you've already met one of the camels. We have quite a menagerie around here, but they are pretty harmless, so post away and enjoy the forums. Looking forward to talking with you!!

• Like 5

Vlawde, that's an interesting top you have. I like. :tu:

welcome ashen. don't mind the knives we like to open up the head and see what we're dealing with. it won't hurt once we're in.

Yes Sir! :tu:

Hi Ashen :st Welcome to UM! I'm not sure about dark-hooded figures, but we do have pink mooses and I see you've already met one of the camels. We have quite a menagerie around here, but they are pretty harmless, so post away and enjoy the forums. Looking forward to talking with you!!

And I, you. Thank you for the greeting :)

welcome ashen. don't mind the knives we like to open up the head and see what we're dealing with. it won't hurt once we're in.

Alrighty :) And good luck. Trust me when I say; I'm not the one who should be afraid here. And whatever you do, if you find a small, innocent looking chihuahua in there... DON'T PET IT!

• Like 3

Welcome to the "island" of misfit toys. :D

Thank you! I Hail from "The City of Lost Children", but that place blew-up.

Hello and welcome aboard, Ashen. Nice to meet you too. :)

Greeting friend, nice to meet you too :)

• Like 2

Hi Ashen, a warm welcome to UM. I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience!

• Like 1

Welcome Ashen , do you like Green Jelly ,it shivers when you look at it.

• Like 1

Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries, Ashen_Jackal. Be prepared to have the scare of your life.

• Like 2