Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Few Experiences

Nemod

Hi, I'm new here and was browsing over and thought I should post my experiences I've had.

I've had 3 or so, so i'm going to post them in the order they happened.

When I was little The night that my grandma died I was sleeping, And I heard Someone say "goodbye" while I was sleeping and it sounded like my grandma and The next day we found out she died that night, which has creeped me out but made me feel kinda safe to know shes there.

A year or so later, I was sleeping in my grandpas room, he was kinda old and was very religious, he opened the church every morning. Well for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and looked over into the closet and saw two red eyes just peering out at me.. I was so scared I just turned around and closed my eyes.

And for some reason sometimes When I sleep I dream about things in the future, not big things, just little things, I could just be walking through the house and out of no where just remember exactly as it was when I was dreaming. This is only for a few seconds through, maybe 5 or 6. I never remember when I wake up, only when It happens.

Well for those that respond thanks, I would like to Know why if anyone could explain.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemod

• Dodir_Svile

• Eclecticpoet

• Nadia B.

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm new too, but I figured I'd throw out my opinion. Depending on how you look at it you're either: 1) mildly psychic and these events are episodes of esp (except the eyes thing) or 2) all three are chance occurrences which your brain interprets as being out of the ordinary. I would go with whatever explanation you like better, unless some of these things scare you. Then I would take #2 as more of a comfort. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Those are some interesting experiences.

Well, your first experience has happened to a few people I know who are not psychic.

The closet thing, could've been your imagination. :tu:

Well my mother went to a psychic and asked her about her children and when she got to me she said "whats the grandma connection" "she has her stamped all over him" just seems weird

1. did u remember hearing someone say "goodbye" after you discovered your grandma passed away, or before? and did she live in the same house?

2. it's amazing how we see different in dark. i once could almost swear that there was some creature with pointed ears and glowing eyes next to bed on the floor. but it was just my cat Dee-Dee who knocked over the tv-remote which had fluoroscent buttons :innocent: anyway, it could be anything. you only need a very little light coming from any source, for it to reflect in the most unbelievable ways.

3. deja vu.

Yes she lived in the same house, and it was before, the night where she died, I had no idea she died til sometime the next day. Also I woke up after I heard it in my grandmas voice and I woke my mom.

hi Nemod :D

scary,but ok...

your grandma goodbye was the will of her to see all her loved ones before she leave the world.

growing red eyes....better call in help. could be anything from animal to worst.

deja vu. :ph34r: and oh welcome to um :tu:

more help needs more info!

Edited by darkknight

Hello Nemod :)

That wouldn't surprise me at all if your Grandma really did say goodbye. It was sweet of her to do that, and probably was because she just wanted to see you again. Many people die without saying goodbye (hey, that rhymed!) and your Grandma clearly didn't want to be one of them...

The red eyes could have been your imagination, or something...uh...well, dangerous. Red eyes isn't a good sign for anything, and hopefully it doesn't show itself again.

Oh yes, and what you said about seeing things, small things into the future - that's deja vu like some others are telling you. Really, almost everybody has that ability, and the human mind is so large and so vast that it's kind of a given happening. I've had many times where deja vu has struck me either in a dream or when I'm awake.

Cheerio,

Third Angel